Today...

Leoo

Today was a very lazy day, so ill tell my yesterday since i didnt get a chance to.

It was Homecoming, so I had to be at school at 8:15 to get ready to march the parade. That was over at about 10:30, so me and my gf hung out the rest of the day till the call time for the game at 5:30. It was really nice, considering we dont get to spend much time together during school weeks and weekends shes busy so this was the first time where we spent all day together :)

Now, im my gf's first boyfriend and she hadn't had her first kiss yet (we've been together a little over two weeks) and I didn't want it to be by other people, just us two, which we have never had the chance to yet.. So while we were on the bus over to the game, after sitting there holding her for a bit i just looked at her and said "Hey" and leaned in and kissed her. It was Han Solo cool status :cool: . I didn't get to sit by her during the game cause we have to sit in instrument sections, but I looked over periodically and she didn't lose her smile the entire night.<3:

all in all, yesterday was a fantastic day.

Dancing at parties is easy. You don't have to dance really well, a two step is fine.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Can anyone summarize the fairy tale Snow White and The Beauty and the Beast into six bullet points?

The only fairy tale I grew up to was Little Red Riding Hood :x

I have to draw a story board for those fairy tales but after reading it on wikipedia, too many things are happening! I don't know which are the major parts.

Example for Little Red Riding Hood:

1) Mom give LRRH basket.

2) LRRH meets wolf in woods.

3) Wolf eats Grandma.

4) LRRH sees 'Grandma'.

5) Wolf eats LRRH .

6) Lumberjack kills the wolf.

EDIT: Heck, any other fairy tale which can be perceived in a dark way will do as well.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I love dressing up all fancilike. I don't own much, though, apart from a pair of khaki pants, two nice shirts, a clip-on bow tie, and a crappy pair of dress shoes that are size 13 or 14 or something ridiculous. I borrow what I can from my dad and brother though, even though they're both a bit larger than me (my brother especially, he's 6"3 I think last time I checked). Still, I love it. Makes me feel good and important. I'm saying if I dress up when other people don't. Plus, dress shoes usually have little heels in them that can give you a couple inches. And even the scrawniest guy adds ten pounds of muscle in a well-tailored suit. All great pluses to dressing nicely.

One bad thing, however, is that every school has [bleep]s. And they will bust on you (best case) or try and spill [cabbage] on your clothes (worst). I came pretty close to tearing some freshman a new [wagon] last night because he threw water on my dad's suit coat I was wearing. It's a 300 dollar ticket to the first person that swings, though, and I didn't wanna try my luck saying he started it. I really don't like that kid, but I have him in one of my classes tomorrow, so we'll see how hard he feels then.

Anyways, I had a beautiful short film idea a couple days ago. The one I wrote a script for seems so stupid now. It's adapted off of a saying out of Amarillo. HILARIOUS. Ish.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I look really out of place in nice clothes, long messy hair and a scruffy beard doesn't really go well with dress shirt and tie. I'm not a sharp dressed kind of man.

However I did hear something about them making it a masquerade or something like that, which would normally be really stupid, but I might wear all black, a black mask, black hat, and a cape and go do the whole Zorro thing.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Did absolutely nothing today.

But I have to write over 6 essays tomorrow. SIGH...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang