Today...

Leoo

You should have written about something fun. Like, "Father, we should really get some electricity."

Pretty good letter, if you like serious stuff, though.

I'm not sure the father would have opposed that :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Played a game of volleyball. First set I did quite well, I got 16 consecutive points (Serving) the first set, and served the winning point. We had a really lousy player who kept hitting the ceiling. Other then that, nothing happend.

Almost exactly like my day :o

Restless over SATs tomorrow.

And instead of prepping, what do I decide to do?

Play Ninja Gaiden.

I'm taking the practice SAT next wednesday. I'm probably going to do horrible, I have no idea how the sat works. But I have a booklet. I have loads and loads of things to work on/study for within the next few weeks, I need to finish reading brave new world, study for my drivers theory test, do a project on song lyrics, and write a book report on brave new world, which I'm only about four chapters into. I need to get a job too, I think I'll get one when the semester is over.

And jaerk, I hate going to moshpits in metalcore concerts for the fact that they don't pick you up, I always immediately try to help anybody who falls down up, that's just what you do, and the friend I went with, I was talking about it, and he thinks you're not supposed to pick people up, I was like wtf! Punk bands are good concerts to go to also, they always pick you up at punk concerts.

My leg has a huuuuge bruise from getting stomped on, and my head has a bruise from smacking into someone elses head, and my ribs are all bruised up, but I had fun time last night, definitely worth the twenty five dollars.

Adrenal, the hobo fights were hilarious, there was a huge group of them in the parking lot across the street. I saw about 40 cop cars all around the place I saw the concert, and none of the hobos got caught for fighting, they always ended up stopping when the cops came around. Not because the cops were there, just timing-wise that's how it played out.

Yeah, its so [bleep]ing gay if you don't pick people up. People who think that way are [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wow, my art teacher flat out denied my request to do fantasy as my study, even when I mention the Surrielists and various artists.

Oh well, too bad Miss, I'm doing it anyway. I've got to analyze a couple of art works over the weekend, draw some fairy tale pictures and butt loads of photography work.

But it is soooo worth it. Fantasy as a theme is just brilliant, I can do my own interpretations of fairy tales and it's going to be epic when I make scenes on photoshop.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I sent a message to Philip DeFranco for him to start using Lockerz. Since he has such a large audience, he could invite a lot of people, get a lot of points, and give charities a lot of money. :]

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today after going through school, which for some reason I couldn't focus on my math work. (Which is fine, I passed Alg II last year so even if I fail it won't affect my graduation) I went to anime club. About 20 less from our first meeting. The Debate team kicked us out of our meeting room for practice and then didn't use the room. So we just hung out on the soccer field for awhile. After that I found a ride home. Played Shin megami and then got on runescape while I was(am) eating dinner. I really want something cold to drink but we don't have anything that's cold to drink.

Yesterday my English teacher said to one of my friends, "Well, if that happens, I will get some rope, tie you to a stop sign, and beat you."

The teacher is like 300 pounds and female. I was laughing so hard.

(He asked what would happen if he analyzed the story wrong.)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I sent a message to Philip DeFranco for him to start using Lockerz. Since he has such a large audience, he could invite a lot of people, get a lot of points, and give charities a lot of money. :]

You can only invite 20 people per account, I belive. Nobody here knows Lockerz, nobody accepts my invites :(

16185_s.gif

You can only invite 20 people per account, I belive. Nobody here knows Lockerz, nobody accepts my invites :(

Its 20 people to get on the Z list.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I found out that everybody in the world isn't a [bleep]ing moron today =D I know it sounds dumb, but I think that I finally might have some reason to keep going. I dunno if any of what I'm saying even makes sense. I'm just so relieved =D

Last night, before I went bed, I got a little bored.

dsc0018cf.jpg

Would have been more epic if I could get it over her legs.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My parents drank a bottle of $7 chardonnay during breakfast. While listening to ABBA.

Someone please hold me and never let go.

I lol'd.

I've been super duper busy for the past couple days, I think I might finally have a day to relax(today). Hopefully. I have work to do though, but I can put that off to tomorrow or the day after.

Last night, before I went bed, I got a little bored.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5641/dsc0018cf.jpg

Would have been more epic if I could get it over her legs.

That made me lol.

Today I am going to relax. And at about 7pm I should be able to watch the hockey game, the first one I will have seen entirely... I hate having to share a tv with people unwilling to give up a portion of their time with it.