Today...

Leoo

Went to school, came out of school, went into town and bought Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box. Came home, played on Burnout for a while and then went on Motorstorm with my friend. Tried some stuff on the career, failed epicly, came off and now I'm typing this.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Hah, no I didn't attend their class last week sooo tomorrow they're going to give me a right talking to. syntaxfail.

But the s'mores excuse should save me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ugh...slept on the wrong side of my neck last night. Was a pain in class when we watched that movie...

And now I have a mild headache cuz of that, and I gotta go to the dentist in a little bit.

I hate this day. >_>

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I got my driving permit thing today... only 11 months behind schedule =D

Well lets hope you don't go 60 years before schedule neither.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hah, no I didn't attend their class last week sooo tomorrow they're going to give me a right talking to. syntaxfail.

Okay guys, we should hold talking about smores until get some marshmallows.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I looked, I only have marshmallows but no chocolate or graham crackers. :-(

:cry:

Trade me some.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

:cry:

Trade me some.

Nahhh.

Two girls like me (presumably, the first one is for sure but the second isn't but it looks like it), and I have no real gut feeling that I want to go out with either. :\

It's frustrating. :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Two girls like me (presumably, the first one is for sure but the second isn't but it looks like it), and I have no real gut feeling that I want to go out with either. :\

This calls for a three way.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

with marshmallows, lots and lots of marshmallows. body heat melts the chocolate, and the girls are graham crackers.

with marshmallows, lots and lots of marshmallows. body heat melts the chocolate, and the girls are graham crackers.

I'd rather have regular smores.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Glad to hear you're not a cannibal. :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Unlike Deathdrow.... :shock:

So, today I had a friend (lets call him Joe) punch the side of my house, a split his knuckles. Joe did this due to relationship issues. Then, after school, his friend went running off (he's in track, and lets call him Steve) for no reason. So Joe tried to chase Steve to see what was wrong, but Joe isn't in track. Meanwhile I went home. So Joe calls me, and asks me to help him catch Steve.

So the I arrive on my bike (insert trumpets here) and pass it to Joe, who after about six blocks (and several backyards), and with me strolling after them, he caught Steve. Then they made up and bonded.

Oh, and Joe likes Steve, and Steve knows it, which was one of the reasons for the running and the chasing and the biking.

Oh, and someone commented on the fact (as Steve ran off) that I never have tantrums, fits, or emotional breakdowns. I am just awesome that way. \:D/ <--- This smily doesn't work correctly! :ohnoes:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

So are your friends gay or is that just the most confusing story ever?

You should have punched something.

Anyways. Working on my script some more tonight. I might submit it to some of you for a peer review.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

That reminds me, for my English class we have to act out part of Death of a Salesmen either in class or filming it. It's going to be the most awesome and hilarious thing ever, my group is awesome and we've found a way to make it really funny. If it comes out good enough I might upload it to youtube and show you guys.

Never looked forward to an assignment more in my life.

That's an extremely redundant second sentence, but I cba to fix it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Unlike Deathdrow.... :shock:

I meant that in a completely different way, but oh well, cannibalism is alright if the girls taste like smores I guess?

I meant that in a completely different way, but oh well, cannibalism is alright if the girls taste like smores I guess?

There's only one way to find out!

Make a script in some sort of people flavor testing program and see what happens?

So are your friends gay or is that just the most confusing story ever?

You should have punched something.

Anyways. Working on my script some more tonight. I might submit it to some of you for a peer review.

Well, I admit that I did not express that story all that coherently....

And Joe is bi. I think Steve is, as well, but he hasn't admitted it yet.

And why would I punch the wall? I have a punching bag in my basement.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Ah, that explains a lot.

Where can I upload a .pdf file to so I can link it here (or, well, Varrock Library)? I got an answer to this a while back, but I can't remember what it was.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Ah, that explains a lot.

Where can I upload a .pdf file to so I can link it here (or, well, Varrock Library)? I got an answer to this a while back, but I can't remember what it was.

http://www.megaupload.com/

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.