Today...

Leoo

I'm still amused by the fact that like 4 OTers have 1/4 of the days posts. Probably due to the insane conversation about jam/jelly/jello.

And other random stuff.

Like smores.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I love the new forums, they're so much fun. I think I'm going to make sure that band I talked to play in my basement sometime, that would be amazing.

and jaerk; I like your new siggy, it reminds me of french bread.

@hannahmontana

What the hell?

And invite me!

I'd invite you if you lived anywhere near me which I don't believe you do, but do you know them? or are you just like, taunting me?

OMFG IF YOU CLICK A LITTLE GREEN SQUARE NEXT TO THE PEOPLES NAMES A LITTLE BOX POPS UP!#!@ THAT'S SO COOL!

@ashleytisdale Who are you gonna be for halloween? I'm Pocahontas and John Smith has yet to be cast ;)

lol, she's being what my sister is being.

I love the new forums, they're so much fun. I think I'm going to make sure that band I talked to play in my basement sometime, that would be amazing.

@hannahmontana

What the hell?

And invite me!

I'd invite you if you lived anywhere near me which I don't believe you do, but do you know them? or are you just like, taunting me?

OMFG IF YOU CLICK A LITTLE GREEN SQUARE NEXT TO THE PEOPLES NAMES A LITTLE BOX POPS UP!#!@ THAT'S SO COOL!

I have no idea who they are, but a concert in a basement would be so epic.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Guest Mrmegakirby

I actually don't like these new forums. Probally becuase I'm not used to them. It just feels like the old PhPbb forums were fasters.

@hannahmontana

What the hell?

And invite me!

My basement has a pole right smack dab in the middle of it, it's awesome.

How do you find that info on how many posts happened today thing?

Go to the main forum page and look at the bottom right above where it shows everyone logged on.

It says like top 20 posters today.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Guest Mrmegakirby

@hannahmontana

What the hell?

And invite me!

We all know what you use this poll for.

@hannahmontana

What the hell?

And invite me!

We all know what you use this poll for.

I used to try to climb it, but it never worked, then I'd spin around it, but I'd always slip and hurt my head. Now it's covered in drywall.

I couldn't figure out what you were talking about, I wasn't scrolled up to see the quote, because you spelled pole wrong.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

That was a perfect time to use over 9000.

I want to go to a basement show so bad now.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The new emoticons are annoying me.

Me too, I dont like them already and ont he black skin they look worse :/

Oh god, I just can't make that joke without feeling horrible. nevermind

What doesn't look worse with black skin?

Saw a 1985 Monte Carlo for $800 in the paper. Anyone know anything about them? It said call after 3pm for details, but they didn't give a phone number, so that's not going to happen. I know literally nothing about it.

Basically I want a car, and I'd like under $1000 if possible and it was the only one I saw.

Oh, and I finally figured out how to pen spin. I'm proud of myself.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I didn't go to school today, I'm sick. I probably should have gone to school, but I really didn't feel like it. I realized when I woke up, that I missed a kind of important field trip thing today though. Probably not that big of a deal though, at least I hope not.

Saw a 1985 Monte Carlo for $800 in the paper. Anyone know anything about them? It said call after 3pm for details, but they didn't give a phone number, so that's not going to happen. I know literally nothing about it.

Basically I want a car, and I'd like under $1000 if possible and it was the only one I saw.

It's stereotypically a mexican car :P

For 800 I can guarantee it will require work on it. Hell, any car you get for under a thousand will probably cost you at last as much in work. Unless you don't mind if it runs terribly and breaks down on you within a few months - but, then again, I've seen kids get by with much worse. Rubber bands and duct tape practically made up my sister's first car for a year.

I think they're pretty cool though. Just don't put big ol' rims or something stupid like that on them. Or people will think you think you're mexican. Just make sure everything checks out, title's good, it runs pretty decent. If you have any questions about cars, there are a few of us here that can answer them. Or, even better, the rest of the internet.

Buuuuut. If you can't call, I guess it doesn't matter. Try looking on Craigslist.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It's stereotypically a mexican car :P

For 800 I can guarantee it will require work on it. Hell, any car you get for under a thousand will probably cost you at last as much in work. Unless you don't mind if it runs terribly and breaks down on you within a few months - but, then again, I've seen kids get by with much worse. Rubber bands and duct tape practically made up my sister's first car for a year.

I think they're pretty cool though. Just don't put big ol' rims or something stupid like that on them. Or people will think you think you're mexican. Just make sure everything checks out, title's good, it runs pretty decent. If you have any questions about cars, there are a few of us here that can answer them. Or, even better, the rest of the internet.

Buuuuut. If you can't call, I guess it doesn't matter. Try looking on Craigslist.

I'd be fine with putting in work on it, I'd probably actually enjoy it. It's just that I have no money. And by no money I mean less than 2 grand. The main thing is that I really just need a car before I can get a job, so honestly the best thing I could get would be a car I can afford now and can later fix up when I have money. I'm thinking I might look into a more expensive car and either put almost all my money into it or try to get a loan from my parents or something for a car that will last longer.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I was supposed to be making s'mores today but it was too rainy and I had to go to an art thing from 5:30 till 9pm. ):

Aparantly I'm in trouble with two teachers for not attending lessons tomorrow. What do I tell them?!? The illness excuse only lasts for a little while.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢