Today...

Leoo

Its not a freaking high score. You shouldn't really be proud if you are top

I know it's not a highscore that was why I was using the " 's.

I wasn't just talking to you. Everyone is making a big deal about being on top. (Well not really big, but whatever.)

Anyways I'm second now, I just have to beat Death(wow, that sounded harder than it is), just one problem; that damn one post per forthyfifth second limit.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Its not a freaking high score. You shouldn't really be proud if you are top

Keep working on it, you might catch up to them. :wink:

My 130 posts the first day was enough for me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today I let a girl win at squash and she said" "You [wagon], you let me win because I'm a girl" (she knows i'm good, better than her).

So I told her honestly: "No!! I let you win because you are a pretty girl"

Then I wasn't listening to what she was saying because I was thinking about how suave I was. :ohnoes:

hiccup.png

Today I let a girl win at squash and she said" "You [wagon], you let me win because I'm a girl" (she knows i'm good, better than her).

So I told her honestly: "No!! I let you win because you are a pretty girl"

Then I wasn't listening to what she was saying because I was thinking about how suave I was. :ohnoes:

Man, if you had said that the right way you could have been with her now.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

@Highscore: You guys are sad. Soon this will turn into no-life competitions like Runescape. :(

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

...well this was a chain reaction I didn't want...I didn't intentionally go for that top poster thing, I just finished a round of posting and was curious...I posted it because I was kind of surprised. I don't post to be in any kind of competition, I just enjoy doing it. Dredging up a day old topic is clearly a mistake around here. Forgive my ignorance.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

...well this was a chain reaction I didn't want...I didn't intentionally go for that top poster thing, I just finished a round of posting and was curious...I posted it because I was kind of surprised. I don't post to be in any kind of competition, I just enjoy doing it. Dredging up a day old topic is clearly a mistake around here. Forgive my ignorance.

I'm not accusing you have anything. Sorry if I came across that way. :wink:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Today I got attacked by a girl who sprayed me with perfume. Now I have like 10 dollars worth of perfume all over me. But I won't lie, I smell pretty awesome.

Was it because you stole her pie? :lol:

No.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Played a game of volleyball. First set I did quite well, I got 16 consecutive points (Serving) the first set, and served the winning point. We had a really lousy player who kept hitting the ceiling. Other then that, nothing happend.

Got home, played a few flash games and then started some homework. I still need to do my Spanish homework with i'm slacking off by being on tipit, and then my sociology homework. This weekend I have more late assignments I need to catch up on. This week (wednesday) my whole school got laptops. Since I am a T.A. for the tech office 2nd class on B days I had to help pass them out. I mean I didn't mind, it was less chaos then I thought it would be, but still annoying since it caused me to miss 2 hours from my day. (Which was only advisory with is a class to check grades/make up assignments/get things done. I could have really used it) And no, advisory is normally only 30 minutes long but it was a special occasion. *sigh* (seriously mods/admins/crew/anyone else, we need a sigh smiley) Tomorrow is Friday though, and we have anime club again. Looking forward to that, not looking forward to the fact that I have no ride after that but if I have to walk then it's my own fault for staying after to go. ^_^ My house is only a couple miles. I have walked that far before. Hopefully I can just get a ride with someone though. I still have no clue how we watch anime with little to no violence. This posts reminds me I also need to make flashcards for Spanish. I supposed I should get to that.

Worked concessions at a play for theatre. It was fun, I'm doing it again Saturday night. I wore a ridiculous outfit and I loved it.

Have a [cabbage]-ton of math homework due. I can correct papers I fail, though, so I'll just do a few problems and write the rest of the numbers down if I don't think I can finish it. [cabbage]tery is one of my primary methods of taking care of business.

Also, I hate chemistry.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Does it count as homework help if you've already handed it in? I'm just kind of proud of this. It's supposed to be a letter to a strict, Victorian era father requesting some sort of change that he will likely oppose. Topic is up to the writer.

[hide]5/11/1867

Dear Father,

Ever since I was a child, every single Sunday, we have gone to church. As I grow older and more intellectually mature, I begin to question my theism; I have read many books on the subject, and in the end, I have found that like Socrates said, all I know is that I know nothing, while many seem to maintain they have more or less solved the problem of existence. I humbly ask you to do me the honor of considering my request to let me cut all the links I have to religion. I do not have the pretension to change your beliefs, but I would appreciate you to hear mine.

The first spark of a question that came into my mind appeared when I met a Turkish trader at a library. Inevitably, when I do not find books that appeal to me, I start straying across the aisles; and there I saw the man pull a green book with golden ornaments from a shelf in front of him: the traditional Qur'an. Sir, you know the repulsion a good Christian feels when he sees a man of another path. And so I questioned his belief. I asked him how one could be so ignorant, so uneducated, that he would follow the teachings of Mohamed. And he asked me how I knew I was the one who was wrong, how I knew I held reality in my hands and he didn't.

His answer startled me. In all the time I had gone to church, I had not once, not once in my life, questioned the fact that the Bible held the one, true path to the heavens. But then, if there is no real proof that each religion is right, how was I meant to choose one?

I went deeper into reflection on religion, it appeared to me that there was no proof that God existed. But moreover, there was no proof that he didn't; both hypotheses are fallible. Of course, nothing can be proved beyond all doubts, but considering the importance of religion and the impact that it has on our lives, I couldn't take a decision without enough supporting arguments, and followed a religion knowing I could be heading the wrong way. After copious reading and meditation, particularly Thomas Henry Huxley's recent writings, I concluded that all the main religions had the same goal: make followers good, honest people. The religion I picked didn't matter: if he existed, God would have just wanted me to live in the most righteous way I could. If he didn't, I would have wasted no time or made any foolish decisions.

Like I said, I do not wish to interfere with your beliefs, nor do I wish to live a life of unacceptable morals, but to cease to follow the teachings of the church. I believe I'm reaching an age where some decisions I should make myself, and that this is one of them. I dare hope you will at least consider my request, and I thank you beyond words' scope for letting me express my views.

Your loving son,

X X

[/hide]

The views in this piece are not necessarily mine.

I saw bring me the horizon, and the architects tonight, Oh,sleeper's van broke down in albany, so they didn't manage to make it to the show, unfortunately, and I skipped seeing everytime I die, can't stand them.

The architects had a great mosh pit, I got the [cabbage] beaten out of me, and I accidentally hit some kid in the mouth, and he was bleeding, [bleep]ing douchey crowd though, nobody helped me up when I fell, or when anyone fell. They had a huge [wagon] circle pit going for a couple songs, which was fun. I love moshpits/circlepits. I wasn't all too thrilled to see bring me the horizon, they were better last time I saw them. They're a really over-rated band, too many people like them much more than they should. They had an awesome shirt there though, it said smells like green spirit, and it was a naked baby underwater chasing after a bong. all in all it was a pretty good show, I just wasn't on the floor for bring me the horizon, I sat up in the balcony area.

After they were done, my friend, and two other girls I met today went and hung out behind metropolis, and then we went to belle province, and I had a pretty fun night. While we were waiting for my friend's dad to come pick us up this asian hooker/drug dealer came over to us and started hitting on us, and telling us about "peace and love", and told us about how she never shaves. Then we saw two or three hobo fights, and a hobo rip a handicapped guy out of his wheelchair, and wail on him, then the other hobos pinned the hobo down, and beat the crap out of him. It was quite interesting to watch. I had fun in the moshpit though, which was the main reason I went to the show, I haven't been in a mosh in quite a long time. Sucks oh,sleeper couldn't make it though, I'd have loved to see them. Oh well.

I had a nice day today. I don't get those too often.

nobody helped me up when I fell, or when anyone fell.

Thats so gay. All the concerts i've been to seconds after someone falls 4 people are there to pick them up.

Death Metal > Metalcore :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

TheMather1 is reduced to tears.

Nope, if you are talking about the hegemony I left because it was 02:30 here then.

Dammnit, foiled again.

deathdrow, funniest thing I've heard today. Sounded like you had an awesome time. Was in tears at your description of the hobos, my imagination proabably helped aswell.

It's really rainy here. I had a small powercut and it was scary :( I don't think I like powercuts.

I was making hot chocolates for me and my sister. I made a perfect one for my sister but my one didn't turn out that great. I heated the milk up for too long and it spilt everywhere, then I forgot to froth it up before putting it with the cocoa and it's ickeh. Oh well. :)

Watching Pulp Sport now.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

nobody helped me up when I fell, or when anyone fell.

Thats so gay. All the concerts i've been to seconds after someone falls 4 people are there to pick them up.

Death Metal > Metalcore :lol:

You shame me. :shame: