Today...

Leoo

Managing is another word for maintaining. I basically entertain them, pretend I'm interested in their everyday experiences, reassure their egos, help spread rumours about their exs, stuff that makes them think I'm interested in them so I can later invite them to places with me. It's prep-work. Like giving a plant water every second day in order for it to blossom. That was too poetic of an analogy - I meant to compare women to lifeless plants but I accidentally made a terrible choice of words.

hiccup.png

We were watching the Lion King, [nay' 3 hourse ago] and during the "Be Prepared" song with Scar talking all verbose and looking nasty, my dad said --

"Dont cross over. Dont become like him" [sic]

Referring to Scar of course.

I [cabbage] you not. And he was not joking.

I've had to put a sign on my door saying 'If you aren't a [bleep]ing moron then you will shut my door.'

I really irks me that no-one shuts the door properly after they leave my room.

What I hate even more is someone in the same room as me when I'm on the laptop but I can't really put up a sign saying 'Get the [bleep] out' as much as I would love to.

EDIT: Oh [cabbage], I went psycho and broke our door. My dad is so not going to be happy with that ):

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today = Clear all written homework for the week.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

playing an unholy amount of rock band 2. I close my eyes and see the note highway.

:lol:

[Edit] RIGHT. It's Thanksgiving, long weekend. I don't have to do my homework yet. :]

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I've had to put a sign on my door saying 'If you aren't a [bleep]ing moron then you will shut my door.'

I really irks me that no-one shuts the door properly after they leave my room.

What I hate even more is someone in the same room as me when I'm on the laptop but I can't really put up a sign saying 'Get the [bleep] out' as much as I would love to.

EDIT: Oh [cabbage], I went psycho and broke our door. My dad is so not going to be happy with that ):

You're exactly like I am with things like that, and I go psycho and break my door sometimes too!

playing an unholy amount of rock band 2. I close my eyes and see the note highway.

:lol:

[Edit] RIGHT. It's Thanksgiving, long weekend. I don't have to do my homework yet. :]

Canadian thanksgiving fails, it's too early in the year, but there's nice weather today. I don't know if I'll eat turkey tonight, depends on if my grammas stuffing is good, and I need to start doing homework.

The history of Thanksgiving in Canada goes back to an explorer, Martin Frobisher, who had been trying to find a northern passage to the Pacific Ocean. Frobisher's Thanksgiving was not for harvest but homecoming. He had safely returned from a search for the Northwest Passage, avoiding the later fate of Henry Hudson and Sir John Franklin. In the year 1578, he held a formal ceremony, in what is now the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, to give thanks for surviving the long journey. The feast was one of the first Thanksgiving celebrations by Europeans in North America. Frobisher was later knighted and had an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean in northern Canada named after him Frobisher Bay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_%28Canada%29

Got a project or two due on Tuesday, but I'm going to my friend's house. No school tomorrow, but I'll probably end up reffing a local soccer tournament, which I made $95 in 200mins of work yesterday :thumbup: So I guess I've got a bit of a problem. It'll get the projects done though. I always end up finishing them with a good grade, somehow.

Oh, I had this dream last night.

I was playing Runescape and loads of OT'ers were on, trolling some mines where I was mining addy.

Most prominent names were Deathdrow, Adrenal, Racheya and Wongtong.

But Wongtong! Argh, you annoyed me so much. You kept taking my adamanite.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I was playing Runescape and loads of OT'ers were on, trolling some mines where I was mining addy.

What a noob! Why would you do that Wongtong? :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

You need to get out more xD

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You need to get out more xD

No one ever loves me enough to put me in their dreams. I'm gonna cry now. :cry:

I don't understand Runescape dreams. Oh well.

Today I am just watching Heroes wearing a new shirt my roommate gave me. It reads, "I'm sorry. I can't hear you over ht sound of how awesome I am." :D

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg