Today...

Leoo

Today, I went outside for the first time in a while. I went to the supermarket for my mother.

Exciting.

Yay! Outside.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

There was a fluctuation in the power grid soon folowed by a 15-30 min blackout all over Drammen and outskirts(Sigdal to at least past Asker for those who care to look on a map), the fluctuation looked quite cool as when I looked at a nearby block building it looked like a shadow rolling over it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Drove for a while today, first time in months. I went on the highway for the first time too.

I could have had my license months ago. That would be nice.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Drove for a while today, first time in months. I went on the highway for the first time too.

How are you guys so lazy about your licenses. I'm gonna try and get mine on my birthday.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

My state is a [bleep] when it comes to getting your license and all the restrictions afterwords. If it was simple and straightforward, I would have it right now.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You can't get your permit until you're 16 where I live.

Wtf O_O

You can get your permit when you are like 14 and a half where I live if you are signed up for drivers ed.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm taking my knowledge test for my learners permit next tuesday, on my birthday. It's coming up really fast. so is everything really, I've been so busy lately. I did a lot of schoolwork today. I still have some more I'd like to do though. lol people born later than 1994 can't get their learners permit until they're 18 now. I'm just at the cutoff.

I should have my permit now, but the administrators are [bleep]s and haven't signed a certification of enrollment or something for me at school.

Anyways, I learned we're doing a theatre 1 and 2 play soon, tryouts are Thursday. Only two guy parts, but my teacher has talked multiple times to me about moving me up, so I'm not real worried about getting a part.

PSAT Wednesday. They're making all sophomores take it in the district.

Ummm. That's about it. Computer troubles are bugging me. Got some new shoes for 10 bucks. Sperry's. Brand sounds important. Woo.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I should have my permit now, but the administrators are [bleep]s and haven't signed a certification of enrollment or something for me at school.

Anyways, I learned we're doing a theatre 1 and 2 play soon, tryouts are Thursday. Only two guy parts, but my teacher has talked multiple times to me about moving me up, so I'm not real worried about getting a part.

PSAT Wednesday. They're making all sophomores take it in the district.

Ummm. That's about it. Computer troubles are bugging me. Got some new shoes for 10 bucks. Sperry's. Brand sounds important. Woo.

I get 2 periods off on Wednesday because of PSAT and they're both classes I hate :thumbsup:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Did over four hours of homework today. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

There ya go. Glad to see things are working out a little better for you :]

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Hm, I'm taking the PSAT on Saturday. Math seems fairly easy, English looks hard though. <_<

The age for a driving permit here (Massachusetts) is also 16. And my sister is 18 and still doesn't know how to drive. (though that's because she doesn't care much)

And I'd say the majority of my grade at school don't know who I am. Or maybe they just know a name and face.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm probably going to fly through the math section like I do on every major test, (Seriously it's like they pick the easiest problems that you can work out in your head!) and then stare at the English portion with a blank expression.

I hate English...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm probably going to fly through the math section like I do on every major test, (Seriously it's like they pick the easiest problems that you can work out in your head!) and then stare at the English portion with a blank expression.

I hate English...

Im like the complete opposite.

Curse me for having a lacking of math skills...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate English...

Yeah, that's basically what I meant. I decided to actually take a closer look at the packet and the math is pretty [bleep]ing easy. Seriously, there's something like "Round 2.064153 to the nearest tenth."

And I'll probably [bleep] up on the English too. My friend, who generally does better than me in English, did the practice test and got like 16 of them wrong. :mellow:

(halo, don't worry - I'm pretty sure there are two English-related sections, and one math section, so that might work out better in your favor)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I hate English...

Yeah, that's basically what I meant. I decided to actually take a closer look at the packet and the math is pretty [bleep]ing easy. Seriously, there's something like "Round 2.064153 to the nearest tenth."

And I'll probably [bleep] up on the English too. My friend, who generally does better than me in English, did the practice test and got like 16 of them wrong. :mellow:

(halo, don't worry - I'm pretty sure there are two English-related sections, and one math section, so that might work out better in your favor)

I forget how to round things. how would 2.064153 round to the nearest tenth?