Today...

Leoo

does that make it lame?

Nah, it just means that she is in the process of falling of her rocker.

Oh, I went to the Maid of the Mist (Niagara Falls) and hiked up and down a cliff face for about four hours in school today. Only about a fourth of my class could go the entire way without stopping for a break.

Then I (and another friend) almost missed the bus that was taking us back to school. My friend got yelled at, but I snuck in the bus when the teacher wasn't looking. :mrgreen:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Got that letter I posted back from my English teacher. Did NOT do as well as I hoped I had. :(

I also divorced with my 5-day Facebook wife. :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I got to check my grades today, VIA Interwebz.

Im doing alot better than I had previously though.

I thought I was holding a B- average when in reality I'm holding an A- average.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

At work we have to send most of the 50 dollar notes to the main office a few times a day so the till doesn't have too much money in it. We put the money in a plastic capsule and put it in a pipe, it shoots up into the roof and goes to the office where they count and put it away. Today I got bored and sent a capsule up with just a note inside saying "HELP! I'm stuck in the pipe"

Bah. PSAT tomorrow, and I have to walk to school in freezing weather and, if the past few days are any indication, freezing rain and fog. [bleep].

I'm going to do terribly on the PSAT. I'll probably end up doing alright, but I have no clue how it's going to be.

I'm not worried about doing well. I'm annoyed about walking. The only reason I can see myself doing badly is if I get frozen or hit by a car walking. Not that I haven't before, but I usually snag rides during the mornings, at least in winter. In spring it's kind of nice to walk to school. And in the afternoon, it's usually alright. It's only about a mile and a half of walking, so it isn't like a forced march.

Just gonna be annoying tomorrow.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm eating hot-fries. They are delicious. And yes, that is the highlight of today.

What are hot fries?

Fries that are hot?

OR...

Fires that are spicy, I've had spicy fries before, they are really good.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Spicy- hot. Very delicious stuff.

t_42.jpg

Ah yes exactly what I was talking about. :thumbup:

Started a book today (well, before I went to sleep last night at around 1AM). Not quite sure what it's about yet.

I foresee it as philosophical and general introspective discussion with myself.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Spicy- hot. Very delicious stuff.

[hide=]t_42.jpg[/hide]

The last time I had those was in 6th grade. I would buy them every few days or so at school. Then they stopped selling them, and now I really want some. <_<

Good luck to PSAT-takers tomorrow. It doesn't really count for sophomores, so I'm not too concerned.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Not really. It helps you get a feel for what you need to work on for the SAT, so going in cold might actually be a good thing to a degree.

Other than that, you can be a national merit scholar if you're in like the top 2%. So unlikely.

Edit: ninja'd.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Finally, after 1 1/2 years after taking drivers ed, I got my drivers liscense! Now its time to call the douche who is going to fix my car.

Congratulations!

Now you can do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1drhgxGWU

He sounds alot like an adult version of Stewie...

Not really. It helps you get a feel for what you need to work on for the SAT, so going in cold might actually be a good thing to a degree.

Other than that, you can be a national merit scholar if you're in like the top 2%. So unlikely.

I bet I could make it into the top 50K. If you make it into the top 50K you can pick two colleges to be referred to in order to get a better chance to get it. I'll never get past the semi-finals though, and semi-finals is wishful thinking.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I laughed at the car video, very hard.

Edit: I'm taking my PSAT tommorrow too, does it have to be taken a certain day? Or is it a coincidence. Or may some of you go to my school? o.o

S2buxtG.png

I bet I could make it into the top 50K. If you make it into the top 50K you can pick two colleges to be referred to in order to get a better chance to get it. I'll never get past the semi-finals though, and semi-finals is wishful thinking.

You need around a 215 to qualify, though it varies per state. I think I have a good chance, but I'm not positive how I'll do.

sigh.png