Today...

Leoo

Waiting for tommorrow to come so I can see if I won Junior Rep...

Junior Rep? For ASB or something?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

As I figured, absolutely nothing in the meeting today effected me, with the exception of the separate "Blue Crew" meeting for palletizers and freezer/shipping personnel. And even that was only marginally to do with me and my work. Yay, the company is making a profit... Give me a share and I'll start to care.

On the plus side, it was a paid hour to sit on my rear and do nothing :thumbsup:

Today Nothing really happened. Except I logged onto tipit and found a message saying my signature was too big (in size not dimensions) Same thing with my avatar. Tomorrow i'll mess around with them and try to get them in working order.

Past half hour I've been listening to the entire Where the Wild Things Are original soundtrack on YouTube. I'm gonna buy the vinyl now, because this soundtrack is just plain lovely. It makes me feel so happy ...

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Writing a report about a talk that I went to earlier on in this year.

It cost $2.5 million, which was mostly funded by sponsors. When asked, "Regrets about the cost of it all?" skipper Pete Bethune replied "No...You know, I do have the coolest boat in the world."

This guy was pretty much one of the most laid-back and inspiring guys I have ever heard speak. He basically drove a bio-fuel boat around the world, accidentally killing a guy along the way. His story was very .. interesting and he ended up in court/jail.

---------

Oh, and star reminded me of Calpis, so I decided to wikipedia it.

Calpis's original logo was a simplified black and white depiction of a black man with large lips drinking from a glass using straw. The logo was developed from a painting by a German artist depicting a black person wearing a panama hat drinking Calpis. The logo became politically incorrect so the black/white was first reversed and then the logo was subsequently dropped all together.

original-vs-kitty.jpg

calpis.png

I don't get how that's politically incorrect...

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Ohhhh, where did you find the info on that?! I don't remember anything really. Something about whales, maybe.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Why is the Youtube links topic not stickied anymore and locked? :???:

Mods get shiny buttons next to the topic title that are horribly easy to accidentally click if you're not paying attention, which explains why threads are randomly being stuck/unstuck etc.

Go fix it D:

Done.

Ohhhh, where did you find the info on that?! I don't remember anything really. Something about whales, maybe.

No man, that's what he talked about in the last 5 minutes (his future plans). What did you spend the rest of the 2/3 hours doing?!?! -_-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

That sucks:s. I have the same thing, except that I am in law school and my friends aren't.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Today I met an awesome art shop shopkeeper. There was a drunk guy and he made him (the drunk guy) go out. The drunk guy then protested, saying just because he was drunk, he could be an artist. He then preceded to call the shop keeper an idiot, with which the shopkeeper replied 'I know, now piss off.' Shopkeeper, I salute you. :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Human interaction for the first time in weeks =o

Them: What's the answer to number 9?

Me: Uh... I dunno

[/conversation]

I finally realized how pathetic I was when I got excited that somebody asked me a question about homework :thumbsup:

You could have looked into that answer and tried to figure it out, developped, asked another question yourself, etc.

Right now, I'm wondering what I'm going to give this set of twins for their birthday. One guy, one girl.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

[/conversation]

I finally realized how pathetic I was when I got excited that somebody asked me a question about homework :thumbsup:

Heh. I get that too. When someone asks me 'When was that homework due in?' I get all excited because I feel like I've made a step forward in communicating with people :unsure:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

[/conversation]

Heh. I get that too. When someone asks me 'When was that homework due in?' I get all excited because I feel like I've made a step forward in communicating with people :unsure:

:shock: .... Really?!?!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

[/conversation]

Erm... yes. :unsure: Is that bad? :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

[/conversation]

THATS TERRIBLE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh my, tomorrows Diwali and I completely forgot about it D:

That is a holiday in India or somewhere around there right?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

[/conversation]

THATS TERRIBLE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh :(

Diwali is a Hindu festival iirc.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

Diwali is a hindu festival but sikhs and hindus alike still celebrate it.

Going to go to the temple in about 90 mins, then cousin's at 9, then get drunk at 12.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢