Today...

Leoo

It's my birthday today :]

I'm sixteen, going to do the test to get my learners in an hour and a half.

Happy birthday, try not to drive into anything.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Watch out for those wandering telephone poles that just wander into the middle of the road.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Watch out for those wandering telephone poles that just wander into the middle of the road.

Dude... those things scare the [cabbage] outta me =x

7eon7r1.png

Ā 

YouTube

Not advocating underage drinking but ... get drunk deathdrow.

Ā 

:thumbup:

Ā 

Happy Birthday.

Underage drinking is no big deal out here, people drink in school for christs sake. I'll prolly end up getting drunk when I have my birthday party, no rent either. ftw.

Not advocating underage drinking but ... get drunk deathdrow.

Ā 

:thumbup:

Ā 

Happy Birthday.

YEAH! Then he can be like this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lKuAT1chmI

Ā 

Ā 

[/sarcasm]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've seen more drunk. However that's very drunk for being in public.

Ā 

Anyways, watching Yankees/Angels game. I don't really care what happens.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've seen more drunk. However that's very drunk for being in public.

Ā 

Anyways, watching Yankees/Angels game. I don't really care what happens.

I hate the Angels because they're in the AL West and always beat out the Mariners, but I also hate the Yankees because well, they're the Yankees.

Ā 

Not sure which one I want to lose.

Ā 

Guest Mrmegakirby

Dude... those things scare the [cabbage] outta me =x

Ā 

The funny thing is, is that I read an insurance claim about who had a telephone pole hit his car (Yes, I worded that correctly).

Ā 

"I was driving, I noticed an oncoming telephone pole. I swerved to avoid it, but so did it, and it hit me, then sped off"

Ā 

True story.

Going in for heart surgery tommorrow. There is an electrical problem with my heart that makes it speed up to insane rates once or twice a year(200 beats a minute), they also said that it could get worse as I get older, and could kill me in my 40-50's if nothing is done about it. This should be fun...

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

Oh jeez.

Man I hope that surgery helps out.

Going in for heart surgery tommorrow. There is an electrical problem with my heart that makes it speed up to insane rates once or twice a year(200 beats a minute), they also said that it could get worse as I get older, and could kill me in my 40-50's if nothing is done about it. This should be fun...

This is what that reminded me of.

Ā 

crank_2_high_voltage_photo.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I got my learners today, I got to drive back from the place to school, it was pretty fun, got a 32gb Ipod touch, and drivers ed for my birthday, plus some cash. Pretty good birthday imo.

I'm in a dreadful mood right now though. Don't want to go to school tomorrow.

Im sick and i trained my abs yesterday and forgot to stretch, now it hurts as hell when coughing

So now im just laying in bed

Ā 

Membership ran out aswel so all i can do is think about the pain

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

Ā 

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Got lvl 3 wc irl today... :ugeek:

Ā 

Just chopped up some palm stumps we got in the backyard for fun after I discovered we owned a hatchet. o.O

Ā 

But in more interesting news, the Lord Mayor of London came to our school today, in California. She "officially" invited our marching band to play in the 2010/2011 New Years Parade they have in London. :-D Go Eagles!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Got lvl 3 wc irl today... :ugeek:

Ā 

Just chopped up some palm stumps we got in the backyard for fun after I discovered we owned a hatchet. o.O

Ā 

But in more interesting news, the Lord Mayor of London came to our school today, in California. She "officially" invited our marching band to play in the 2010/2011 New Years Parade they have in London. :-D Go Eagles!

Ā 

Mind if I ask what school? My school was invitied too! :D

Also, will your marching band be competing at any of either the Etiwanda, RCC Big Orange Classic, Lester Oaks, or Ramona Field Shows, or SCSBOA Championships? It'd be awesome to meet a fellow TIF'er at a field show! :twss:

Oh I don't know what our marching band does. Just happy that our school made it someplace famous!

Ā 

Etiwanda HS that is. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh I don't know what our marching band does. Just happy that our school made it someplace famous!

Ā 

Etiwanda HS that is. :wink:

Ā 

Hmm, i'll have to see if you guys go anywhere my school does :o

Ā 

My cousin used to go to Etiwanda but he moved.

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: Wait, Etiwanda Field Show is this Saturday! You guys will be doing the Exhibition show, right?

Guh. I have no idea what's up with me, but recently I've been suffering nasty headaches, tiredness, a loss of appetite and what appears to be some minor stuffiness in my left ear. Whatever the cause, it's making me feel completely rotten and I'm dozing off all the time.