Today...

Leoo

I meant that in a completely different way, but oh well, cannibalism is alright if the girls taste like smores I guess?

There's only one way to find out!

Make a script in some sort of people flavor testing program and see what happens?

I was thinking more along the lines of eating a girl, but I guess that works too...

wl7w9j.png

Ah, that explains a lot.

Where can I upload a .pdf file to so I can link it here (or, well, Varrock Library)? I got an answer to this a while back, but I can't remember what it was.

http://www.megaupload.com/

Aha, thank you.

Now I will call off the brontosaurus hovering above your house.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I hate wisdom teeth! They hurt like a mother[bleep]ing [bleep]! I can't eat solid food for 3 days......

But atleast I get Ice Cream =D

What flavour? :D

I didn't really do much, worked on my website though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I hate wisdom teeth! They hurt like a mother[bleep]ing [bleep]! I can't eat solid food for 3 days......

I had the 4 of them removed. It sucks :-#

Overslept today, skipped school.

16185_s.gif

I had the 4 of them removed. It sucks :-#

Overslept today, skipped school.

Mine are still hiding on me. And I'll let them stay there as long as they want.

Today I got up at about 9am, despite not having to be up until 2pm for work. And despite going to bed at 12am and watching the entire first Naked Gun movie (1.5 hours or so). Ultimately, I got about 6.5 hours of sleep, which is enough, but just. Usually, I get 9 or 10.

I can have it any time I want, even at work... Unfortunately, I don't really like the stuff, anymore.

W00t, I escaped evil teacher by avoiding the office and busying myself with work but I'm so pissed off right now. WARNING RANT.

We finally established what I was going to do for my Art personal study, yesterday the teachers and I decided I'd do FAIRY TALES which is effing awesome. Apparently I'm not doing that anymore. Let me give you an idea of how much this has been a struggle just to do something I liked.

1st) I wanted to do typography and photomanipulation. NOOOOO, we can't link any artists to that despite me finding about 5 artists to show Miss. [bleep]ing, none of them are famous enough.

2nd) I was going to do family and Indian scripture, still dancing around the theme of letters. NOOOOO, there was an exhibition which 'inspired' my teacher which brings me on to:

3rd) Lets do locations around your area!OH WAIT, something even better comes along, something I actually liked. We went on a trip to London and in one particular gallery, there was a fantasy themed exhibition.

4th) Your own interpretation of fairy tales. I can actually incorporate digital art with this, I had some awesome ideas in my head. But wait:

5th) Fairy tales is too hard, there's too much research and you can't do anything local about it. We must do... Architecture! Photography and line drawings of the boring [wagon] mills and textiles factory in this grubby little town.

Now I'm probably going to be stuck photographing buildings.Why does art in school suck so damn much? I just want to do something I love.

Hopefully if I spend most of today researching and somehow finding a strong link between buildings and fairy tales then I can convince my teacher to let me do what I want.

hgskhglrhgkjhskjdfhg I feel calmer now ^-^

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Today I pretty much spent the day with my uncle. We went on a good ol' drive in the rain around the country side and for a walk in it (I weirdly love the rain). Then proceeded to have junk food in the form of KFC/McDonalds, before returning home. Have since been cleaning around the house, and been sitting on my PS3. Good day I dare say.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I tried making mint tea, but I picked the wrong herb and when the tea was done my mother told me I had used salvia.

Did you drink it anyways?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

And how was it?

Good... at first, then I had to put in a lot of sugar.

So you didn't get high?

I just looked up salvia tea, and apparently you wouldn't end up getting high from it, it'd just make a really bitter tea, as the chemical that gives you the high isn't water soluble.

I tried making mint tea, but I picked the wrong herb and when the tea was done my mother told me I had used salvia.

:lol: *cringe*

Where'd you get the salvia from anyways? If youb ought it, it would've said SALVIA NOT MINT

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Where'd you get the salvia from anyways? If youb ought it, it would've said SALVIA NOT MINT

My back yard, my mom has a lot of stuff there: Lemongrass, salvia, mint, strawberries, raspberries, ruburb, gooseberries(red and green), chives, etc.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

My back yard, my mom has a lot of stuff there: Lemongrass, salvia, mint, strawberries, raspberries, ruburb, gooseberries(red and green), chives, etc.

I presume you also have LSD trees ? No, no.

That wouldn't exactly make you the average horti-[bleep]ing-culturalist.

A seagull almost poo'd on me today.

Other than THAT it was rather nice today.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What type of Salvia? Im pretty sure there are tons of different kinds.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I know you are probably talking about Salvia Divinorium but just in case, what type of salvia?

* Salvia apiana - White sage.

* Salvia argentea - Silver sage.

* Salvia arizonica - Arizona sage.

* Salvia austriaca - Austrian sage.

* Salvia azurea - Azure sage.

* Salvia clevelandii - Cleveland sage.

* Salvia coccinea - Blood sage.

* Salvia columbariae - Chia sage.

* Salvia divinorum - Diviner's sage.

* Salvia dorrii - Ute Tobacco Sage.

* Salvia elegans - Pineapple sage.

* Salvia farinacea - Mealycup sage.

* Salvia fruticosa - Greek sage.

* Salvia fulgens - Cardinal sage.

* Salvia glutinosa - Jupiter's sage.

* Salvia greggii - Autumn sage.

* Salvia guaranitica - Anise-scented sage.

* Salvia hispanica - Golden chia.

* Salvia leucantha - Mexican bush sage.

* Salvia leucophylla - Purple sage.

* Salvia lyrata - Lyre-leafed.

* Salvia mexicana - Mexican sage.

* Salvia mohavensis - Mojave sage.

* Salvia microphylla - Baby sage.

* Salvia miltiorrhiza - Chinese sage.

* Salvia nemorosa - Meadow sage

* Salvia officinalis - Common sage.

* Salvia patens - Gentian sage.

* Salvia pratensis - Meadow clary.

* Salvia sclarea - Clary sage.

* Salvia spathacea - Hummingbird sage.

* Salvia splendens - Scarlet sage.

* Salvia uliginosa - Bog sage.

* Salvia verbenaca - Wild clary, Wild sage.

* Salvia verticillata - Lilac sage.

* Salvia viridis -Annual clary.

This list goes on for much longer.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

So, I'm the twentieth, as of this post, tied with 19th, most frequent poster today, adrenal made more posts than me, I don't see how that's possible. but oh well.

School's busy as [cabbage], I've got three big english projects due within the next 2-3 weeks, one's a big book report, the other is a project where we have to make a 6-8 minute presentation analyzing the lyrics from a song. I'm about three quarters done that thread I'm making, I'm such a terrible writer when it comes to writing about music and stuff like that.

I really should start practicing writing more casual things, I can write pretty well when it comes to writing stuff academically, but writing in a casual sense just doesn't work for me, I guess that's because I write how I talk.

Anyways, I'm still sick, it won't go away, unfortunately, I'm feeling worse than I was yesterday. Tomorrow night I'm going to see bring me the horizon, oh sleeper, everytime I die, and architects. It'll probably be a good show, I've been wanting to see oh sleeper for a while now, and I know bring me the horizon can put on a pretty good show. I'm gonna be a complete third wheel, even though I won't be really, because the friend I'm going with is a complete [kitty], so he's [bleep]ed over any chance at a relationship with the girl he's bringing to the concert. She liked him too, but he's been putting off acting on it for like two months now. If he's lucky, things might still work out between them, but I doubt they will, because he's too much of a [kitty].

I really miss being able to stay up till two in the morning every day, and being able to stay up late at night reading, and doing things that I want to do.

I'm kind of, I don't know what kind of mood I'm in, I think it's that one where I have [cabbage] for motivation to do anything, but so little motivation that I realize I have to do things, so I do them, just for the sake of doing them. I'm really bored too.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes in this little post. I need to lrn2grammar.