Today...

Leoo

I HAD A GOOD DAY TODAY, ANYONE ELSE HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY? SCHOOL WAS OKAY, I FORGOT MY FOLDER FOR MUSIC THEORY BUT I WAS FINE SINCE WE DIDN'T NEED TO USE ANY STAFF PAPER. ENGLISH WAS BORING. PHYSICS WAS BORING. PRECALC WAS BORING. I GOT HOME AND TOOK A THREE HOUR NAP AND THEN DID SOME HOMEWORK NOW I'M ON THE NEW TIF AND WILL BE TAKING A SHOWER SOON. THEN I'M GOING TO WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY. THAT SHOW USED TO BE GREAT, NOT IT'S NOT SO GREAT. THIS IS ITS LAST CHANCE TO PROVE ITSELF TO ME. I HOPE FOR THE BOTH OF US THAT IT SUCCEEDS. THEN I'M GOING TO BED.

>.<

Okay, fonts are not good at all.

Not good at all.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I HAD A GOOD DAY TODAY, ANYONE ELSE HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY? SCHOOL WAS OKAY, I FORGOT MY FOLDER FOR MUSIC THEORY BUT I WAS FINE SINCE WE DIDN'T NEED TO USE ANY STAFF PAPER. ENGLISH WAS BORING. PHYSICS WAS BORING. PRECALC WAS BORING. I GOT HOME AND TOOK A THREE HOUR NAP AND THEN DID SOME HOMEWORK NOW I'M ON THE NEW TIF AND WILL BE TAKING A SHOWER SOON. THEN I'M GOING TO WATCH THE BIG BANG THEORY. THAT SHOW USED TO BE GREAT, NOT IT'S NOT SO GREAT. THIS IS ITS LAST CHANCE TO PROVE ITSELF TO ME. I HOPE FOR THE BOTH OF US THAT IT SUCCEEDS. THEN I'M GOING TO BED.

>.<

Ahh. Terrible.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

>.<

The next person who does this dies.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I keep using memes when I talk, I get it from my friend emersin, he's a /b/tard now, becuase I sort of introduced him to 4chan, unfortunately.

You're making my eyes bleed.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I can definitely see the type of people who taip liek dis n stuf cuz its pr0 as a joke to start using that font as well #-o

Also, does anyone think TIF loads quicker than before?

EDIT: Oh god deathdrow :lol:

Also, EDITING IS SO COOL!

wl7w9j.png

I keep using memes when I talk, I get it from my friend emersin, he's a /b/tard now, becuase I sort of introduced him to 4chan, unfortunately.

Rage!!! Run for your life deathdrow!

What are you gonna do? Send me a mean message on live, so that next time I'm on there I'll read it and be like, aw. ):

Can I make a petition to remove fonts?

Just dont use them?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Can I make a petition to remove fonts?

Just dont use them?

That doesn't stop other people from using them, which will be the only problem.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

No Calibri.

Strange. Calibri is the sexiest of all fonts.

That's my favourite :D

Followed by Trebuchet MS.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What are you gonna do? Send me a mean message on live, so that next time I'm on there I'll read it and be like, aw. ):

Hahahahah--No idea how you did it, but the pacing and arrangement of that message just made it hilarious.

Pacing a joke through a voiceless medium is a mark of comedic genius.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

1224125268428.jpg

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

LOLIPOSTINANEXTREMELYANNOYINGMANNER!

Need a translator. Stupid sub and super scripts.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

how-twilight-should-have-ended.jpg

This is so awesome. I wish so much this actually happened, oh God, laughing so hard.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Oops I did this by accident, there's no preview button!

Yes there is.

[hide]jqp9fo.jpg[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang