Today...

Leoo

Today I went to a college fair. I have a good idea what school I want to go to, I just need to apply and start getting scholarships.

I'm guessing UT right? :thumbup:

English bummed me out. Analyzing is so stupid. She got mad at me today because I questioned one of my grades. She said she was the teacher, so what she says goes. I said isn't her job educating me instead of just forcing her own subjective (Was that right?) opinions into my grade?

Probably the most coherent sentence I said all day. Nah, that's a lie. I talk good sometimes.

I thought it was funny, though. She got really pissed off and threatened to report me to the principal for disrespect. I honestly think the principal would just laugh, it's happened before with me and he's actually listened to what I said about it.

Oh well. I think I need to set up a date for Saturday. And find some homecoming parties or something.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Today I went to a college fair. I have a good idea what school I want to go to, I just need to apply and start getting scholarships.

English bummed me out. Analyzing is so stupid. She got mad at me today because I questioned one of my grades. She said she was the teacher, so what she says goes. I said isn't her job educating me instead of just forcing her own subjective (Was that right?) opinions into my grade?

Probably the most coherent sentence I said all day. Nah, that's a lie. I talk good sometimes.

I thought it was funny, though. She got really pissed off and threatened to report me to the principal for disrespect. I honestly think the principal would just laugh, it's happened before with me and he's actually listened to what I said about it.

Oh well. I think I need to set up a date for Saturday. And find some homecoming parties or something.

Nah, I'm considering the Missouri University for Science and Technology. I'm looking into Aerospace engineering as a field to enter.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Nah, I'm considering the Missouri University for Science and Technology. I'm looking into Aerospace engineering as a field to enter.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I see what you did there.

I've decided I'm just going to stick magic elves and zombies into the story. That should work, I'll probably fail. Not that it really matters.

I see what you did there.

I've decided I'm just going to stick magic elves and zombies into the story. That should work, I'll probably fail. Not that it really matters.

My cousin has been hiding the fact that he goes to school with some damn good-looking girls.

I'm gonna have to punish him next time I see him. And make him take me out on the town, seeing as he's about two weeks older than me and as such will be able to drive me to all of Dallas' cool kid hangouts.

Not that I don't know where they are already.

I'm not very coherent tonight. I should stop trying to script it up.

My cousin has been hiding the fact that he goes to school with some damn good-looking girls.

I'm gonna have to punish him next time I see him. And make him take me out on the town, seeing as he's about two weeks older than me and as such will be able to drive me to all of Dallas' cool kid hangouts.

Not that I don't know where they are already.

I'm not very coherent tonight. I should stop trying to script it up.

Today, I listened to a debate on whether my country should be secular or keep its state religion. The Lutheran Church supported the secularization, and a big Civil Rights Movement opposed it. It was weird, but interesting.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Today, I listened to a debate on whether my country should be secular or keep its state religion. The Lutheran Church supported the secularization, and a big Civil Rights Movement opposed it. It was weird, but interesting.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

[hide=]

I need to create a new ending for a short story, and I always draw blanks when it comes to writing things like this.

Protip: Unexpected and unrelated endings often have the best effect if you're given full creative liberty. I would personally put in zombies, cause that's what I do.

Of course I usually get C's in English, so I might not be your best adviser.

Edit: Wongtong's method also works out great for anticlimax. Very funny if used well.

What?! I was taking the piss! Don't use it! It's one of the worst endings ever. :lol:

Which is what makes it brilliant.

Next time I get a creative writing assignment (no idea if I ever will :lol:) I am going to write the most terrible story ever. Something like any sports movie, person sucks, blah blah, team/person somehow good now then sucks then wins whatever title.

Except everyone ends up dieing, and nobody wins.

[/hide]

Brilliant :lol:

Agreed, probaly why I usually fail.

This year I did the same thing, I orginally intended for a guy to get shot in the leg and not die, and the soldiers to rescue him or something. But the soldiers ended up killed with chainsaws, because it seemed more fun... (I ended up re-writing it though because I actually had to pass...)

Edit: Is it just me or does this font seem the wrong size?

Doomy edit: I like sheep

[hide=]

I need to create a new ending for a short story, and I always draw blanks when it comes to writing things like this.

Protip: Unexpected and unrelated endings often have the best effect if you're given full creative liberty. I would personally put in zombies, cause that's what I do.

Of course I usually get C's in English, so I might not be your best adviser.

Edit: Wongtong's method also works out great for anticlimax. Very funny if used well.

What?! I was taking the piss! Don't use it! It's one of the worst endings ever. :lol:

Which is what makes it brilliant.

Next time I get a creative writing assignment (no idea if I ever will :lol:) I am going to write the most terrible story ever. Something like any sports movie, person sucks, blah blah, team/person somehow good now then sucks then wins whatever title.

Except everyone ends up dieing, and nobody wins.

[/hide]

Brilliant :lol:

Agreed, probaly why I usually fail.

This year I did the same thing, I orginally intended for a guy to get shot in the leg and not die, and the soldiers to rescue him or something. But the soldiers ended up killed with chainsaws, because it seemed more fun... (I ended up re-writing it though because I actually had to pass...)

Edit: Is it just me or does this font seem the wrong size?

Doomy edit: I like sheep

- went to school

- went to friends house and did homework

- after hw proceeded to watch "a clockwork orange"

- i got super tired and fell asleep during the middle of the movie (probably unheard of during this movie)

- went home, had some pizza and played 360

- got a call from a girl to go to some friends' soccer game

- ended at like 11 and then we went to a plaza and chilled in the parking lot for a bit, was actually pretty fun

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

- went to school

- went to friends house and did homework

- after hw proceeded to watch "a clockwork orange"

- i got super tired and fell asleep during the middle of the movie (probably unheard of during this movie)

- went home, had some pizza and played 360

- got a call from a girl to go to some friends' soccer game

- ended at like 11 and then we went to a plaza and chilled in the parking lot for a bit, was actually pretty fun

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Today I failed at life again.

This girl I like -and I'm 99^9% sure she likes me- was standing there reading some stuff on the walls. Completely alone. I was with some buds of mine so at the time I didn't want to ditch them but I ended up ditching them after lol.

I've seen her around like that a few times but I'm too damn nervous or scared. I facedesk myself in my mind when I see her because I already know I'm not going to do anything. Argh

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Today I failed at life again.

This girl I like -and I'm 99^9% sure she likes me- was standing there reading some stuff on the walls. Completely alone. I was with some buds of mine so at the time I didn't want to ditch them but I ended up ditching them after lol.

I've seen her around like that a few times but I'm too damn nervous or scared. I facedesk myself in my mind when I see her because I already know I'm not going to do anything. Argh

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I'm leaving to go to an interview in about 10 minutes. This is to become the manager of our local Sizzler's restaurant :thumbsup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'm leaving to go to an interview in about 10 minutes. This is to become the manager of our local Sizzler's restaurant :thumbsup:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Do you do everything? :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Do you do everything? :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Good luck!

I texted a guy I never met all morning, went to work from 3 to 11 (more or less) and came home to my computer.