Today...

Leoo

:? Am I the only one that ever gets the feeling they just kind of... misplaced a post?

I swear I posted on the thread about bedtimes, but I go back on it now and it's disappeared. I looked everywhere for it. It's not the first time it's happened either. It makes me wonder if I'm losing my mind sometimes :lol:

You type up the post, go do something else, but you never submit it. It's really weird isn't it?

I mustn't have submitted it then. It's reaaaally screwy when you do it because I almost always look back to see if anyone's responded to my post.

Really screwy :wall:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

:? Am I the only one that ever gets the feeling they just kind of... misplaced a post?

I swear I posted on the thread about bedtimes, but I go back on it now and it's disappeared. I looked everywhere for it. It's not the first time it's happened either. It makes me wonder if I'm losing my mind sometimes :lol:

You type up the post, go do something else, but you never submit it. It's really weird isn't it?

I mustn't have submitted it then. It's reaaaally screwy when you do it because I almost always look back to see if anyone's responded to my post.

Really screwy :wall:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I don't usually forget to post, and I almost never start typing a post but then stop (as you can see by the quality of my posts, there's no reason to).

Mine aren't all that high quality either, but a bunch tend to be totally incoherent. I have a problem with putting ideas to words. It will make perfect sense in my head, but when I say it people are like "...what...?".

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don't usually forget to post, and I almost never start typing a post but then stop (as you can see by the quality of my posts, there's no reason to).

Mine aren't all that high quality either, but a bunch tend to be totally incoherent. I have a problem with putting ideas to words. It will make perfect sense in my head, but when I say it people are like "...what...?".

15cbz0y.jpg

I'm pretty much exactly the same. I have to rewrite a lot of my posts just so I can get what I'm trying to say.

mbqyk3.gif

I'm pretty much exactly the same. I have to rewrite a lot of my posts just so I can get what I'm trying to say.

mbqyk3.gif

Had a bicycle accident, was going 50-60 kmph down a road, almost lost my hat and when I tried to put it on better I hit a speed bump, fell off and slid about a meter or two face-down on the road. There was a 2 hour wait at the hospital and I had to get 4 stitches on the chin. Also my right arm is pretty beat up.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Had a bicycle accident, was going 50-60 kmph down a road, almost lost my hat and when I tried to put it on better I hit a speed bump, fell off and slid about a meter or two face-down on the road. There was a 2 hour wait at the hospital and I had to get 4 stitches on the chin. Also my right arm is pretty beat up.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Another pet peeve right there, when people skip over my post in a quote chain >:o

Didn't even see it there.

mbqyk3.gif

Another pet peeve right there, when people skip over my post in a quote chain >:o

Didn't even see it there.

mbqyk3.gif

Ouch. Nothing broken I hope?

15cbz0y.jpg

15cbz0y.jpg

It's even worse when you realize your original post made more sense. :wall:

wl7w9j.png

It's even worse when you realize your original post made more sense. :wall:

wl7w9j.png

Luckily not, even my hat survived getting only a little dirty.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Luckily not, even my hat survived getting only a little dirty.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

my hat survived

I know I'll rest a little easier.

My friend rolled his car over twice, could have easily died, and he figured out he left his hat in the car and went back to the junk yard or wherever it was to get it out. The car was like $30k, completely totaled, but his hat was fine.

I have an english thing to write, I suck hard at creative writing. Tried all day yesterday, and wrote about 50 words. It needs to be at least 300. fffuuu-

What kind of creative writing?

15cbz0y.jpg

my hat survived

I know I'll rest a little easier.

My friend rolled his car over twice, could have easily died, and he figured out he left his hat in the car and went back to the junk yard or wherever it was to get it out. The car was like $30k, completely totaled, but his hat was fine.

I have an english thing to write, I suck hard at creative writing. Tried all day yesterday, and wrote about 50 words. It needs to be at least 300. fffuuu-

15cbz0y.jpg

Okay TheChamp and jblrulessd are starting to annoy me.

Proof that TheChamp can type coherently:

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&author_id=152457&start=140

Proof that jblrulessd can type coherently:

...Although his spelling is pretty shocking back then, you're still able to understand what he's trying to say.

Trolls are fail.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Okay TheChamp and jblrulessd are starting to annoy me.

Proof that TheChamp can type coherently:

Proof that jblrulessd can type coherently:

...Although his spelling is pretty shocking back then, you're still able to understand what he's trying to say.

Trolls are fail.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I need to create a new ending for a short story, and I always draw blanks when it comes to writing things like this.