Today...

Leoo

Haven't a clue what the time is, as I have a movie (The Boat That Rocked) taking up the bottom right corner of the screen. Doesn't matter as I don't have Tafe on today.

Such an awesome movie, at the bit where they are playing chicken, and are at the top and edge of the mast.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Haven't a clue what the time is, as I have a movie (The Boat That Rocked) taking up the bottom right corner of the screen. Doesn't matter as I don't have Tafe on today.

Such an awesome movie, at the bit where they are playing chicken, and are at the top and edge of the mast.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Had to walk round with crutches all day at school, made me more tired than I thought.

:o Why are you on crutches?

I caught a cold from my sister after I specifically told her to stay the hell away from me. Regardless of the warning, she did not heed me and stayed close by, going so far as cuddling me. I even slept on the couch last night ¬__¬ I've been sneezing everywhere and my right nostril is leaking ;~;

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Had to walk round with crutches all day at school, made me more tired than I thought.

I caught a cold from my sister after I specifically told her to stay the hell away from me. Regardless of the warning, she did not heed me and stayed close by, going so far as cuddling me. I even slept on the couch last night ¬__¬ I've been sneezing everywhere and my right nostril is leaking ;~;

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Oh dear, I hate leaky nose's :|

I've partially fractured my pelvis, after kicking a football. I'm not sure how I managed to fracture it with a football, though.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Oh dear, I hate leaky nose's :|

I've partially fractured my pelvis, after kicking a football. I'm not sure how I managed to fracture it with a football, though.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Today I got accepted into the TETAU (well really yesterday but it went public today) and received The Resistance in the mail! :D :D

The Resistance really is an album to be experienced. Listening to leaked songs picked at random doesn't even compare to listening to the entire album the entire way through. Saying this album is a masterpiece is truly a huge understatement.

wl7w9j.png

Today I got accepted into the TETAU (well really yesterday but it went public today) and received The Resistance in the mail! :D :D

The Resistance really is an album to be experienced. Listening to leaked songs picked at random doesn't even compare to listening to the entire album the entire way through. Saying this album is a masterpiece is truly a huge understatement.

wl7w9j.png

Today was just a rather uneventful school day. I wish I could say some interesting stuff happened, but it didn't, really.

Oh wait, actually, a friend is in the hospital because something happened to her appendix. Hope she's okay.

Today was just a rather uneventful school day. I wish I could say some interesting stuff happened, but it didn't, really.

Oh wait, actually, a friend is in the hospital because something happened to her appendix. Hope she's okay.

:? Am I the only one that ever gets the feeling they just kind of... misplaced a post?

I swear I posted on the thread about bedtimes, but I go back on it now and it's disappeared. I looked everywhere for it. It's not the first time it's happened either. It makes me wonder if I'm losing my mind sometimes :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

:? Am I the only one that ever gets the feeling they just kind of... misplaced a post?

I swear I posted on the thread about bedtimes, but I go back on it now and it's disappeared. I looked everywhere for it. It's not the first time it's happened either. It makes me wonder if I'm losing my mind sometimes :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

You type up the post, go do something else, but you never submit it. It's really weird isn't it?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You type up the post, go do something else, but you never submit it. It's really weird isn't it?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!