Today...

Leoo

Ay-up, if I used Yorkshire colloquialisms would anyone understand me? It will be reet good.

Let's have a good'un.

I haven't done owt today, my cold got worse so I'm skieving school. My dad's a rate pillock, he tore open the underside of our sink by accident. He told me he was fixing the piping but I wouldn't a reckoned it under any other circumstance. He got me to try it but I told him it's nowt like. That daft nonny.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ay-up, if I used Yorkshire colloquialisms would anyone understand me? It will be reet good.

Let's have a good'un.

I haven't done owt today, my cold got worse so I'm skieving school. My dad's a rate pillock, he tore open the underside of our sink by accident. He told me he was fixing the piping but I wouldn't a reckoned it under any other circumstance. He got me to try it but I told him it's nowt like. That daft nonny.

rc1tzc.png

That's EASY MODO. Maybe I should type in Norfolk dialect.

Well uhday, oy wur gun dun th' shops, an' th's man ask me, "yuh wan sun suyder?" An' oy wur loik, "yer shuuuuuur?" And he wur loik, "a' coooourse!" So we wen dun th' pub an' drunk an' drunk and drunk, oh boyo.

[hide=]BROTIP: I don't talk like that, nor did it actually happen. I was merely satirizing the quite awesome local dialect.

Today, I woke up at 1PM even though I went to bed at 1AM. D: I wanted to get up early.[/hide]

That's EASY MODO. Maybe I should type in Norfolk dialect.

Well uhday, oy wur gun dun th' shops, an' th's man ask me, "yuh wan sun suyder?" An' oy wur loik, "yer shuuuuuur?" And he wur loik, "a' coooourse!" So we wen dun th' pub an' drunk an' drunk and drunk, oh boyo.

[hide=]BROTIP: I don't talk like that, nor did it actually happen. I was merely satirizing the quite awesome local dialect.

Today, I woke up at 1PM even though I went to bed at 1AM. D: I wanted to get up early.[/hide]

I'm leaving to go to an interview in about 10 minutes. This is to become the manager of our local Sizzler's restaurant :thumbsup:

Do you do everything? :lol:

lmao it would seem that way wouldn't it? I'm just someone who doesn't like to stay in her comfort zone and likes to push herself and learn as much as possible.

Holy Crap! We still have Sizzler Restaurants?!? :shock:

Did a TAFE test, Attempting to get to know women on a date site because It's become THAT hard to find a Nice and Single girl, Broke a TAFE computer (Had to anyway), and watched over my foolishly innocent 2yo cousin who keeps calling me dad.

:|

Popoto.~<3

I'm leaving to go to an interview in about 10 minutes. This is to become the manager of our local Sizzler's restaurant :thumbsup:

Do you do everything? :lol:

lmao it would seem that way wouldn't it? I'm just someone who doesn't like to stay in her comfort zone and likes to push herself and learn as much as possible.

Holy Crap! We still have Sizzler Restaurants?!? :shock:

Did a TAFE test, Attempting to get to know women on a date site because It's become THAT hard to find a Nice and Single girl, Broke a TAFE computer (Had to anyway), and watched over my foolishly innocent 2yo cousin who keeps calling me dad.

:|

Popoto.~<3

:lol: Bagsey my turn! I feel right manky, me mam told me tuh go of t'shops tuh buy some medicine but I weren't having it. Me brother's meking breakfast and I asked him tuh give us 'un but he said no. Heartless plonker. I ain't going college but I got tuh stay awake while four for me sis tuh get back. Oh well, our kid's gonna keep me company 'cuz she has a cold too.

Eh, I'll pack it in now.

I'm glad I've kicked the habit of saying tuh instead of to. I still tend to drag the o's in words like boat and not pronounce the t clearly.

Geordie dialect makes me lol. Going oot and aboot.

Reminds me of sailors :-k

rc1tzc.png

:lol: Bagsey my turn! I feel right manky, me mam told me tuh go of t'shops tuh buy some medicine but I weren't having it. Me brother's meking breakfast and I asked him tuh give us 'un but he said no. Heartless plonker. I ain't going college but I got tuh stay awake while four for me sis tuh get back. Oh well, our kid's gonna keep me company 'cuz she has a cold too.

Eh, I'll pack it in now.

I'm glad I've kicked the habit of saying tuh instead of to. I still tend to drag the o's in words like boat and not pronounce the t clearly.

Geordie dialect makes me lol. Going oot and aboot.

Reminds me of sailors :-k

rc1tzc.png

I just made a playlist of my favorite songs at the moment. It has 43 songs :D

[hide=]This Could Be Anywhere in the World - Alexisonfire

This Calling - All That Remains

Whispers (I Hear Your) - All That Remains

My Fears Have Become Phobias - As Blood Runs Black

Hester Prynne - As Blood Runs Black

Scream (Live) - Avenged Sevenfold

Bat Country (Live) - Avenged Sevenfold

Walk - Avenged Sevenfold

The Day I Tried to Live - Between the Buried and Me

Geek U.S.A. - Between the Buried and Me

Carousel - Blink-182

M+M's - Blink-182

Stay Together for the Kids - Blink-182

Always - Blink-182

Not Now - Blink-182

Time & Time Again - Chronic Future

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - Devildriver

3 A.M. - Eminem

Hello - Eminem

No One Gets Left Behind - Five Finger Death Punch

Mea Culpa - The Human Abstract

Entombment of a Machine - Job for a Cowboy

Oblivion - Mastodon

Divinations - Mastodon

Quintessence - Mastodon

Uprising - Muse

Undisclosed Desires - Muse

Half-Truism - The Offspring

You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring

A Lot Like Me - The Offspring

Gonna See My Friend - Pearl Jam

Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against

Black Masks and Gasoline - Rise Against

Like the Angel - Rise Against

Blood Red, White, and Blue - Rise Against

Paper Wings - Rise Against

Anywhere But Here - Rise Against

Zero - Smashing Pumpkins

Geek U.S.A. - Smashing Pumpkins

Doomsday Clock - Smashing Pumpkins

Sad Statue - System of a Down

Father of Lies - Whitechapel

This Is Exile - Whitechapel[/hide]

I just switched my skin to tifblack for the hell of it. It's kind of nice; confusing as hell though.

I did lots of homework today, I still have more to do.

I'm really tired right now, I passed out on my bed for about an hour and a half earlier.

I set up an appointment to do the knowledge test for getting my learner's license today. My dad is picking up the book I need to study from tomorrow, and my birthday present is driver's ed. If I pass the test to get my learner's, and manage to learn to drive decently, I can do the road test by next june, and get my probationary license for the summer. =P~

Had my first drum lesson in a while. I'm learning a new "Stick trick" as my teacher calls them, where I hit a drum twice quickly, then one hit with the back of the stick. It looks really cool when done quickly. I also finished a book, and played some compueter games. Almost a perfect day, except for my familys latest screaming match, but it's all good in the end.

Man, today was a great day. Woke up, made me some damn waffles! Which was nice. Went to school, had some hilarious conversations before class started. Today was cowboy day for homecoming week, and I was talking with the four or five other people who've actually had to step through fields full of cow [cabbage] (some guy started screaming at some chick for spilling water on his boots. Seriously? they were built for riding and walking through dust and manure. not a big deal bro) in our boots - and none of us were wearing anything remotely western. I'm not really a cowboy - my family is, and I'm proud of that in ways, but Wranglers, boots, a belt buckle and a ridiculous hat (nobody in my family wears them) isn't me.

Anyways, went to first period, and it took forever - but in a good way. Got along pretty good with some girls. Told them they should hang out with me and my friends after the homecoming game, we'd find something to do. Second period was similar. Third, blablabla. A pretty good school day, all in all. No homework for once, too. Although I did have to study for an elements quiz in chemistry and practice my monologue for theater.

Got home, chilled out for a second, drank some water - learned how to put music on my phone! I was excited; holds more than I'd thought. Yesterday I washed and clay-barred my car, so now it's beautiful. Then, me and my dad went up to Autozone looking for some wax, and went cruising for a while. Lovely. I drove for about an hour in a church parking lot next to our house, too. I've gotten better overnight at getting going (I have a standard), but I still have to think when I brake or slow to turn.

We learned that our car can do a quarter mile in just over 13 seconds :thumbup: Pretty damn fast since it's a '90. Not a turbo, either.

Only bummer is that my Zune is broken beyond my means of repairing it. It's begun telling itself every midnight that it needs to be wiped totally clean, yet keep the space reserved. Oh well, I want a new one anyways. Well, I really want my phone to play Pandora ... My throat hurts, too. Like my Adam's apple grew ten inches in diameter. I took some Nyquil though, and I'm really tired, so I think I'm heading up and away. Adios.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I just switched my skin to tifblack for the hell of it. It's kind of nice; confusing as hell though.

Enjoy it. When the forum switches over, we won't have that skin. We also won't have the tip.it theme either.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Enjoy it. When the forum switches over, we won't have that skin. We also won't have the tip.it theme either.

What will you have?

Switching over? What? No Tip.It skin? Explain, naugh!!!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What will you have?

We're going to have the stock invision theme, and apparently they might try remaking the tip.it theme. From what I read.

Switching over? What? No Tip.It skin? Explain, naugh!!!

They're changing the forum software from PHPbb to Invision software.

What will you have?

I believe it is the standard theme and we'll be installing 2-3 other themes as well. They will look into having a professional tip.it theme done later one. You can read this thread for all the info on the forum upgrade: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=808547&start=100

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just started playing farmville, god damn is it gay.

My mum is pissed off though, because I'm level 6, and I've been playing for like ten minutes, and she's level seven, and she's been playing for two weeks, she's yelling at me, it's hilarious.

I just started playing farmville, god damn is it gay.

My mum is pissed off though, because I'm level 6, and I've been playing for like ten minutes, and she's level seven, and she's been playing for two weeks, she's yelling at me, it's hilarious.

You should get her hooked on the Scape and then pk her.