Today...

Leoo

I'm leaving to go to an interview in about 10 minutes. This is to become the manager of our local Sizzler's restaurant :thumbsup:

Good luck!

I texted a guy I never met all morning, went to work from 3 to 11 (more or less) and came home to my computer.

I'm leaving to go to an interview in about 10 minutes. This is to become the manager of our local Sizzler's restaurant :thumbsup:

Do you do everything? :lol:

Good luck!

I texted a guy I never met all morning, went to work from 3 to 11 (more or less) and came home to my computer.

THANK YOU!

Although I'm assuming you didn't mean to quote me. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Good luck!

THANK YOU!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Your font is the wrong size. :?

Heh thats weird. Probaly because I deleted a quote wrong or something so I could actually post the message.

I checked your post. There wasn't any code affecting it. I'll bet it's just a glitch.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Your font is the wrong size. :?

Heh thats weird. Probaly because I deleted a quote wrong or something so I could actually post the message.

I checked your post. There wasn't any code affecting it. I'll bet it's just a glitch.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Today I failed at life again.

This girl I like -and I'm 99^9% sure she likes me- was standing there reading some stuff on the walls. Completely alone. I was with some buds of mine so at the time I didn't want to ditch them but I ended up ditching them after lol.

I've seen her around like that a few times but I'm too damn nervous or scared. I facedesk myself in my mind when I see her because I already know I'm not going to do anything. Argh

Man, I used to be in a similar situation. I could talk to any girl EXCEPT one because she was just gorgeous and when I saw her down the hall I would have a heart attack. Finally, I just grew a pair, went up to her while she was with one of my best friends (who is a girl and really close to the one I couldnt talk to) and started a conversation with my friend and asked her some questions to get her involved in the conversation aswell. Now, just because I decided to talk to her, the best looking girl in my school is giving me hugs, high fives and attention whenever she sees me.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Today I failed at life again.

This girl I like -and I'm 99^9% sure she likes me- was standing there reading some stuff on the walls. Completely alone. I was with some buds of mine so at the time I didn't want to ditch them but I ended up ditching them after lol.

I've seen her around like that a few times but I'm too damn nervous or scared. I facedesk myself in my mind when I see her because I already know I'm not going to do anything. Argh

Man, I used to be in a similar situation. I could talk to any girl EXCEPT one because she was just gorgeous and when I saw her down the hall I would have a heart attack. Finally, I just grew a pair, went up to her while she was with one of my best friends (who is a girl and really close to the one I couldnt talk to) and started a conversation with my friend and asked her some questions to get her involved in the conversation aswell. Now, just because I decided to talk to her, the best looking girl in my school is giving me hugs, high fives and attention whenever she sees me.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Good luck!

THANK YOU!

Nah, the comment was directed at the quote within the quote. But good luck to you, too. With whatever it is you do...

Good luck!

THANK YOU!

Nah, the comment was directed at the quote within the quote. But good luck to you, too. With whatever it is you do...

I know that, but I don't understand why you would do that.

Kind of pointless, but not like it matters. :wall:

Took the PPSAT today, it was hard. :(

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I know that, but I don't understand why you would do that.

Kind of pointless, but not like it matters. :wall:

Took the PPSAT today, it was hard. :(

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

lmao it would seem that way wouldn't it? I'm just someone who doesn't like to stay in her comfort zone and likes to push herself and learn as much as possible.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

lmao it would seem that way wouldn't it? I'm just someone who doesn't like to stay in her comfort zone and likes to push herself and learn as much as possible.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I've started talking to a guy I knew from my old school 3 years ago, he still claims he still has scars from a game of mercy/chicken that we played. Excellent.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I've started talking to a guy I knew from my old school 3 years ago, he still claims he still has scars from a game of mercy/chicken that we played. Excellent.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

6:54 am in the morning.

Making breakfast atm. Two toasted peanut butter sammitches with frosted flakes as a side dish. <3:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

6:54 am in the morning.

Making breakfast atm. Two toasted peanut butter sammitches with frosted flakes as a side dish. <3:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang