Today...

Leoo

That's how I roll. Funny or no? (If you haven't read the play it probably won't be)

It was very strange. I had no idea what the [bleep] was going on though.

You are allowed to swear in it?

When you said I had bought you tickets to Africa I thought you said "I bought you tickets to africa bambatta."

Some parts were pretty funny although I didn't really understand.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, swearing is fine. And it will only make a little sense, I'm just hoping some people in our class other than us think it's funny.

And my computer is [bleep]ed up right now.

Edit: so much for you guys not seeing it yet.

And the audio is only slightly out of sink in like 2 places, I hope.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

That was kind of odd, I giggled at a couple things, I had no idea what was going on though. You walk silly.

It's funny because the audio is out of sync.

Just a little bit.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Apparently my arm is a goddamn curse, it broke itself AGAIN. This has to be the third time it's broken since it started in 2007.

Apparently because of the way the bone mended/was set about a year ago, when it last broke, there was a goddamn huge pocket of air in my arm, and there was the possibility that it would pop, shattering the bone around it. Apparently falling on my arm from getting tackled while just playing football with some friends shattered the air pocket, literally splitting the bone into two halves.

Four hours in the ER later, I'm back, and I get to wait another 7 weeks before they can see if it healed correctly. Joy. Only reason I'm still awake is because I'm hopped up on codeine and painkillers, and it STILL hurts like a [bleep] that kicked you in the nuts.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Halloween event finished on RS today! :D

In RL: We had to do these reflections for our parent-teacher conferences coming up in two days. Not very fun to do tbh...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

There's a woman at our door picking seeds from our (dead) plants and singing. :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today, my friend dragged me to a shop so he can get a Bruce Lee costume for Halloween, I told him to get a pair of dark pants and rip off his shirt, but I ended up going with him anyway. Boring day. <_<

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Have no homework for the second night in a row.

yes.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Had a headache earlier. :thumbdown:

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Yeah, swearing is fine. And it will only make a little sense, I'm just hoping some people in our class other than us think it's funny.

And my computer is [bleep]ed up right now.

Edit: so much for you guys not seeing it yet.

And the audio is only slightly out of sink in like 2 places, I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGXO96EuYlw

Is that it?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I found out that my physics teacher hates me. :thumbup: He does this thing at the beginning of every class to review what we did last time for extra credit. It's just a little problem that we have to figure out or something. He comes around the room and sees if you got it (I got it right). He told me that I was wrong. He wrote the answer on the board. I said that I was right (I WAS right) and he said "Nope, you're wrong." and smiled >.> [bleep]ing pisses me off

7eon7r1.png

YouTube

Almost got into a fight with some guy at school since he was saying crap when I wasn't around. One of my friends had to drag me away from that guy so I wouldn't attack him. I really get annoyed when people don't have the guts to say anything to you in person.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Today, while imn writing this I'm at school in class, supposed to be doing an assignment due on Friday which I haven't started, YEY. Its 3rd period, so basically two and a half to go, SIGH.

kwatsv-1.jpg

Thanks to LowFatMilk for the sig

I just cut the [cabbage] out of my face from shaving, because It's late and night, I coughed a [cabbage]load while attempting to shave, and I missed a [bleep]ing spot on my neck, [bleep]ing rage. god damn.

I REALLY want the DJ Hero remixes/mashups.

I'm also considering getting a mixer and trying to organize dance nights at my school.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I just cut the [cabbage] out of my face from shaving, because It's late and night, I coughed a [cabbage]load while attempting to shave, and I missed a [bleep]ing spot on my neck, [bleep]ing rage. god damn.

That sucks. I've never cut myself shaving, though. I've cut myself on razors, but not my own.

I've got another day off, and might be going to the bank shortly. Maybe I'll buy some food while I'm out, too.

Alarm clock didn't wake me up today, got to stay home and gonna go over to a friend's house later. Also my mom just told me they are leaving for the whole weekend :thumbsup:

16185_s.gif

That's why I got an electric razor, you can't cut yourself. It's not as close of a shave, but I rarely shave anyways. I usually just trim my beard every once in a while.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp