Today...

Leoo

I just cut the [cabbage] out of my face from shaving, because It's late and night, I coughed a [cabbage]load while attempting to shave, and I missed a [bleep]ing spot on my neck, [bleep]ing rage. god damn.

That's why I got an electric razor, you can't cut yourself. It's not as close of a shave, but I rarely shave anyways. I usually just trim my beard every once in a while.

I don't shave often, either. I haven't in a few weeks, now. And I probably won't for another 2 or more (when I get laid off). We'll see, though.

Alarm clock didn't wake me up today, got to stay home and gonna go over to a friend's house later. Also my mom just told me they are leaving for the whole weekend :thumbsup:

I used to sleep through mine, too. Eventually, I started shutting it off in my sleep, so I put it across the room. It still didn't help.

Sister went to hospital at 2am this morning for unknown sickness and puke all around. Fun. <_<

Ew.

Edit: No homework for a third night in a row.

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Huzzah! My mother finished crafting a piece of my H'ween costume. Don't laugh, she really, really, really loves crafting stuff. So we each other a favour. <3:

So now that that's done, my H'ween costume is 100% complete. :smile:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Most likley just going to see Zombieland on Halloween. I dont trick or treat anymore.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I need to come up with a Halloween costume idea (and costume itself) by Saturday. No, not gonna be a streaker.

Be jesus.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Be a carrot.

This is not a redhead joke.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I need to come up with a Halloween costume idea (and costume itself) by Saturday. No, not gonna be a streaker.

Be jesus.

I don't think things would go over that well, I'm getting a ride with a friend of a friend's parents who are really strict Catholics.

I was gonna be Obama 'cause they sell masks and I'd just have to wear a suit with it, but I only have a tuxedo, and my parents don't want me wearing my nice tuxedo out on Halloween night. Pshhh.

Be jesus.

This guy my friend knows only needs to wear a white robe and he IS Jesus.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Did a chem lab today. I'm currently having a conversation with a girl in my chem class who seems to think that she needs to flirt with me and agree with everything I say for me to give her answers to the lab. It's actually pretty funny, she doesn't realize that I'm the kind of person who shares their work with anyone who asks.

I also think I might have a stress fracture in my foot or something, it's been hurting for the past 3 days and I've been ignoring assuming it would just go away, but it hasn't yet so I don't know.

I'm also kinda sick. Which isn't all that surprising since about 15% of the school has been out sick this week. Better than other schools in the area where they had to close down because there were so many students out (Like 50% or even more).

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Be jesus.

I don't think things would go over that well, I'm getting a ride with a friend of a friend's parents who are really strict Catholics.

I was gonna be Obama 'cause they sell masks and I'd just have to wear a suit with it, but I only have a tuxedo, and my parents don't want me wearing my nice tuxedo out on Halloween night. Pshhh.

Wear an old bed sheet and be a ghost.

111-1.jpg

Today I'm officially retired from the Editorial Panel.

Tommorow I will be going to state championships with my cross country team, 3.5 hour drive there. It'll be fun though, staying and a hotel and the works.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I also think I might have a stress fracture in my foot or something, it's been hurting for the past 3 days and I've been ignoring assuming it would just go away, but it hasn't yet so I don't know.

Where does it hurt?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

well met up with one of my friends from the "Hair and Beauty" Courses at TAFE/College. Seems a few girls think I look good.... If I had a toned stomach. Jeez why must it take months on end. I have little motivation the way things are going and Summer's just around the corner. <_<

Popoto.~<3

Today I'm officially retired from the Editorial Panel.

Why ???

Anyway, nothing interesting really.

Though I did forget my keys and so I couldn't get into the house.

However, I did eventually find a solution. I climbed in throug the window with some help from a stray bicycle.

I feel quite proud of myself, actually.

Got back from Florida today at 3:00 AM, headed to school at 6:45 AM. Grandfather's surgery went well, apparently one of the arteries leading to his brain was 95% blocked, which was why he suffered a stroke. But he came out just fine and got sent back home yesterday. Florida was awesome, I would love to move back. Also checked out a few colleges down there and got a bit more training with 3D computer graphics. Shouldn't be too much longer until I can make an actual piece of art!

Oh, and I took 3 tests today. Fun fun >.>

wl7w9j.png

Well my no Homework streak has been broken today

Had the easiest day of school in quite a while. I organized cups from a fundraiser for my first two blocks, played cards during home room, listened to a debate that our class had, and then had a food day in spanish. :thumbup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!