Today...

Leoo

I woke up with a runny nose.

My sister gave me her cold... Again!

I'm going to give her herpes <_<

Herpes is a STD...

WELL...

You can still get it through bodily fluids...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today was pretty decent. Went back to my school to get my diploma that they had for three months and didn't bother to call me about. I decided to just hang out and ninja everyone in the school(It's a really small school, 120 maximum) because no one's seen me in 5 months. After one of the classes, went out with two lovely ladies to go eat. Aww yeah :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Man, I need to talk to my Spanish teacher. I should have a 95 or so in that class, but I have a 63 because some papers a sub was supposed to give us never gave us them, so the whole class has three papers missing and thus three zeroes. It's clear I did the rest of the assignments on that day - and I got 100's on them both because they were easy verb worksheets - but I better fix that.

End of the six weeks is next week, so, yeah.

Oh, and we got Dish television the other day. It's pretty cool. I thought it was neat but not any huge deal, until I realized we have more than 200 music stations. A lot of them suck, but I've found 50 good ones I absolutely love. Hard to choose which I want to listen to. I wish Pandora could have a television station, haha.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Nng. Bad day.

Off day at school - not feeling sick (like the rest of my school (Swine Flu)), but just really out of it. Didn't wanna be there at all.

In Spanish last year, I had a 93 average all year. This year it's down to like a 70. I really hate my teacher, but I don't want to drop it until next year. But I think I did bad on my test today.

I was worrying all day about giving a presentation in English by myself ( I should be in a group of 3 (sick)), but she said I can wait until Monday.

Soccer game - I had the wrong color socks and had to panic for an extra pair, and then I found out that I lost ONE of my (new) shinpads... Presumably on our field two days ago. And then we lost.

Good news is, Pickleball starts on Monday! And I was able to borrow a Soprano Sax from the school, so maybe I can get something out of that. Three-Day weekend... but I have practice tomorrow.

Story of my day life

I woke up with a runny nose.

My sister gave me her cold... Again!

I'm going to give her herpes <_<

Herpes is a STD...

INCEST

Lesbian incest..

Hot.

keep in mind this is star we're talking about.

we love you star...

Trying to join my school's stage crew. I don't quite know what they do, but it'd be good for me to be involved in a club of some sort. I wanna be the sound guy!

Stage crew builds sets and does everything to make a play work. Anything theater-related is incredibly fun to do, and a great way of making friends, I promise you. There's probably already a good sound guy, for example I know there's a senior at my school who does the sound for every production, but he has to train someone to take over when he's gone, right?

I have to try and find a ride to school for tomorrow. It's tough, because most of my friends are in football and they went to a game in New Mexico today and probably aren't even done playing yet. And walking to school would suck since it's about a mile (not too bad) in 30-degree weather. Actually it's supposed to get colder tomorrow and rain even more than today, possible sleet. [bleep] me.

Trying to join my school's stage crew. I don't quite know what they do, but it'd be good for me to be involved in a club of some sort. I wanna be the sound guy!

Stage crew builds sets and does everything to make a play work. Anything theater-related is incredibly fun to do, and a great way of making friends, I promise you. There's probably already a good sound guy, for example I know there's a senior at my school who does the sound for every production, but he has to train someone to take over when he's gone, right?

Yeah I know there's a guy already, I'll just have to slip something in his drink wait 'til he can hand it over to someone else.

Or become his best bud.

Seriously though, you'll become friends with everyone in theater, especially if you guys put on a production. Cast and crew are a little bit more separate from each other than they are in their individual groups (if you get what I mean), but everyone's still really tight. You're a family. A very flamboyant, eccentric family.

And building sets is fun as [cabbage]. Just throwing that out there.

I just remembered! One of the colleges I visited in Florida was Full Sail University, and I think you should take a look at them Lent. They're a bit different from other American universities. One way is that they have a sped up curriculum that earns you a Bachelor's degree in two years rather than four, but that requires you to be at school 35-40 hours a week! It's also not uncommon to have a class from 1:00 AM to 9:00 AM. They also don't let you take different classes, because they have specific programs you have to choose. You can choose Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Game Art, Game Development, Music Business, Recording Arts, Show Production, and Web Design & Development. You pick one of those, and they give you the list of classes you'll be taking for the next two years. Only problem is it's pretty expensive - about $75,000.

And they've got an awesome backlot and I talked to one of the guys from the Film department. He said it's a lot more difficult than they say but a lot of fun as well. I'm interested in the Computer Animation department though :P

If you're still not interested, you should at least check out the alumni on their wikipedia page...

wl7w9j.png

This morning started to plan the layout of the new HD Video lab classroom with my instructor. Got to see all the equipment we ordered, which included 12 brand new workstations (4 really beefy ones and 8 that are still strong, but less so) , 11 24" Widescreen monitors, a 58" Plasma TV, a wireless Blu-Ray player, 6 new hand-HD Video cameras, a Canon Rebel XL camera and a logitech sound system.

It is going to be one mother [bleep]ing awesome class. He's even talking about doing an "interactive 3D" class which the new president of PSU really likes the idea of. Pretty much "interactive 3D" is just a fancy way of saying a game design class. Of course if that happens I'll probably end up being a large part of getting it started as well.

Also went out to Chilies tonight for supper for my roomates 21st birthday. Was me, him and a few other people. Had a drink at the bar too while we waited for a table, haha.

Today I had the easiest hookup of my life. Asked a hot girl for a cigarette and she said she would give me one for a kiss and it went on from there. Will post results of my std tests later.

Today I had the easiest hookup of my life. Asked a hot girl for a cigarette and she said she would give me one for a kiss and it went on from there. Will post results of my std tests later.

:lol: Nicely done, I guess.

I feel a bit drained right now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Today, myself and 11 other friends commenced the plan we have been brewing for about 2 weeks. We codenamed this plan: Project Operation Clown Car

Project Operation Clown Car came about when my stepdad told me a story about when in the military they fit 10 people in a Hyundai to go out drinking. I told my friends and we decided we would top this. We would fit TWELVE people in our friend Marc's car, a '99 Mistubishi Eclipse. It took about 3 minutes to get everyone in the car, pretty fast if i say so myself. We had 9 people in back, one driver, and 2 rpeople dual-wielding the shotgun spot. To make things harder, we had a huge subwoofer in the back that Marc decided not to take out. A few "events' happened along the way. When we first started off, there was a screeching noise and we were going quite slow. Then Matt jokingly says "your e-brake's on!" and it turns out it was :x. Then I (riding part of the dual-shotgun) accidentally flipped it into neutral in the middle of the road, luckily no one was behind us. We drove about 5 minutes down to the local plaza and pulled into the center circle of attention near the movie theater to pile out of the car. We had people around us laughing and one guy was taking pictures. The security guards were laughing as well as we all piled out of the car. Then we all ate at Johnny's Burgers, 4 people left and we drove back to the school for band practice with 8 people (still a tight squeeze, but nothing compared to the drive down). In short:

PROJECT OPERATION CLOWN CAR WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS. MISSION COMPLETE.

I'll put up the video once all the clips are piled into one collaboration (there were 3 people taking videos). In the beginning we have Marc the driver explaining the rules (he'll pop the trunk and everyone bail if police showed up, no farting, etc.) Then we have a small bit of the ride there, followed by the emergence of 10 people from the car (me and Matt, the other one dual-wielding shotgun, got out to videotape it).

[hide=PICTURES! (Bad for the most part)]

l_eaf46c3800de4d0281a279ab7d6a35aa.jpg

l_bee14b96fd334cb3bb60a5107249c72a.jpg

l_e0849e94cab74a399956413783a32541.jpg

l_ed1e38bfd5664421a6fe0342021e6bb4.jpg

l_fc3b0328481e48d09142faab33c617b5.jpg

[/hide]

This, my friends, is why Thursday Night Rehearsals in band are so amazing.