Today...

Leoo

Today I had the easiest hookup of my life. Asked a hot girl for a cigarette and she said she would give me one for a kiss and it went on from there. Will post results of my std tests later.

Well for me, asking for the cigarette would have been cause for instant rejection...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Today I had the easiest hookup of my life. Asked a hot girl for a cigarette and she said she would give me one for a kiss and it went on from there. Will post results of my std tests later.

Well for me, asking for the cigarette would have been cause for instant rejection...

Then you need to dress and carry yourself better :thumbup:

Maleficus1055, you should redo operation clown car but actually dress up like clowns. :razz:

I just remembered! One of the colleges I visited in Florida was Full Sail University, and I think you should take a look at them Lent. They're a bit different from other American universities. One way is that they have a sped up curriculum that earns you a Bachelor's degree in two years rather than four, but that requires you to be at school 35-40 hours a week! It's also not uncommon to have a class from 1:00 AM to 9:00 AM. They also don't let you take different classes, because they have specific programs you have to choose. You can choose Computer Animation, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Game Art, Game Development, Music Business, Recording Arts, Show Production, and Web Design & Development. You pick one of those, and they give you the list of classes you'll be taking for the next two years. Only problem is it's pretty expensive - about $75,000.

And they've got an awesome backlot and I talked to one of the guys from the Film department. He said it's a lot more difficult than they say but a lot of fun as well. I'm interested in the Computer Animation department though :P

If you're still not interested, you should at least check out the alumni on their wikipedia page...

That is really interesting. I wonder if it would be possible to spend two years at another school and then transfer.

Oh wait, looking through their site, it really looks like it doesn't go by traditional school principles at all. I could start school in January if I wanted to. And since it's a two-year program where most universities take four, technically it's about as much as a state school. And since it's private, no out-of-state tuition. Huh. I'm going to have to look at it. Financial aid seems solid. Wonder what scholarships they have...

And aquarius, you should win a prize.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Maleficus1055, you should redo operation clown car but actually dress up like clowns. :razz:

Now THAT would be awesome.

Day off today. Found out that I have only 1 shift next week, on Monday, 2:50-10:50. After that, I might be done for this year. So I know the Christmas Dinner my work promised us won't be there on Monday, but rather Tuesday or Wednesday (they didn't give a specific day, just said first 2 weeks of November...).

Very hot day, lucky thing that it's friday and it will be a little bit cooler this night. Also, my parents started having second thoughts about leaving for the weekend -.-

16185_s.gif

Very hot day, lucky thing that it's friday and it will be a little bit cooler this night. Also, my parents started having second thoughts about leaving for the weekend -.-

Won't be alone after all, eh? I won't be, either. But I'll be gone Saturday night, anyway.

Won't be alone after all, eh? I won't be, either. But I'll be gone Saturday night, anyway.

I won't be either, but would have preffered if they came over to my place <_<

16185_s.gif

Going to see Zombieland tomorrow at 9 PM. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Day before Halloween and I still have no ideas of what to be. -.-

Do you scare little children?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Day before Halloween and I still have no ideas of what to be. -.-

Get a Guy Fawkes mask and be anon.

Anonymous+Guy+Fawkes.gif

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Gah, I normally like to keep my outlook on life positive, but the past two days kind of sucked.

Yesterday I discovered I had a hernia.

Today my $200 doller, supposedly bendy and indestructable glasses snapped in half.

Halloween better be freaking awesome or I'm going to punch any and all deities that exist in their faces.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

This happened today when I was at work. I wasn't outside when it happened. Someone peeled out on a gravel parking lot & a rock hit the window.

[hide]2up3jfb.jpg

vhoat.jpg

bh0eo6.jpg

2v1as1c.jpg

21d3lsy.jpg

2hrfhat.jpg

aoajuu.jpg[/hide]

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

God, those pictures are so big I can't even see what it is. I just see broken glass.

And that sucks TTanT

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

When I got home (well, to the corner at the end of the street) from work late last night, the guy giving me a ride stopped to let me out and some random chick got in his car... All 3 (he gave another guy a ride, as well) of us in the car were confused. It turns out she was waiting for her friend to pick her up, and thought he was that friend.

Meh looks like everyone is having a bad day.

I was disappointed in today as-well.

I woke up, had a really nice sleep, and had this really happy attitude and was really gearing up to go to school.

Then when I got there, I just became all depressed. I don't know why. :mellow:

Just got back from working in a haunted house for four hours. So boring, and im so tired right now.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.