Today...

Leoo

It's Halloween, which means Trick or Treaters. I'm currently sitting at my desk, with the door open and looking out to the front lawn. There's a metal baseball bat in my lap, and if I see an egg carton or a roll of toilet paper there will be hell to pay.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I went and spent $30 on candy for the trick-or-treaters. I just realized that the nearest person lives one mile away.

Look on the bright side. You are now in possession of $30 worth of candy.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I went and spent $30 on candy for the trick-or-treaters. I just realized that the nearest person lives one mile away.

Look on the bright side. You are now in possession of $30 worth of candy.

I bought $10 worth just for me. My mom buys the stuff for the trick or treaters.

I spent $0 for trick-or-treaters.

Now, if those kids mowed my lawn or trimmed my hedges, then I'll pay them in favour. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Luckily we dont have that kind of stuff, here in Australia.

It's Sunday morning here and I'm appreciating my weekend.

Because tomorrow it's 3 - 5 days of fffffffffffff[bleep].

Edited by Adrenal
Don't evade the censor

My parents (and my sister) are out of the house, so yep, just me at home. All the lights are off (except in my room), but little kids keep coming to my door. <_<

I'm draining them out with Night Castle, the newest TSO album. Got it today. ;)

It mentions Confucius. And of course the music is awesome. :thumbup:

I'm going to go to a friend's house later. And it's the end of Daylight Savings, so an extra hour of sleep tonight. Good stuff.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Just saw zombieland.

I dont know what else I can say just amazing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Guest Mrmegakirby

Today was boring as hell... Most exciting thing that happend to me was that ... well, nothing actually. I suppose the highlight of the day for me was playing gameboy games on an emulator.

Ugh. Oh, if someone throws eggs at your house, or something of the same effect, would you be allowed to hit them?

Today was boring as hell... Most exciting thing that happend to me was that ... well, nothing actually. I suppose the highlight of the day for me was playing gameboy games on an emulator.

Ugh. Oh, if someone throws eggs at your house, or something of the same effect, would you be allowed to hit them?

http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-202830.html

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

May have scored THE BEST job I could want! (or close to it).

Advert for a DJ, willing to train me, $30 an hour at first, casual, private functions (not clubs) and will help me build up my social skills. \ :lol: /

Popoto.~<3

Just got back from my football match.

18-0! Our highest score ever.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

May have scored THE BEST job I could want! (or close to it).

Advert for a DJ, willing to train me, $30 an hour at first, casual, private functions (not clubs) and will help me build up my social skills. \ :lol: /

Ohh... That reminds me I need to apply for a translator job myself. I keep forgetting :wall:

16185_s.gif

Went trick or treating with two of my friends yesterday. Was fun. Altogether, we ended up with 21 lbs of candy. Great considering it might be our last year really trick or treating. Nobody turned us down, either - we got face paint and hairspray and went all out. Haha.

One of the guys, he moved back here this year, was really starting to piss me off. He has no sense of direction and kept trying to lead us to "his house" when he was going the complete opposite direction. He kept being pessimistic too, not wanting to go see people we knew or even walk around. And he kept texting people when we tried to talk to him. Nothing pisses me off more than someone who constantly texts. If it's that important, someone will call. If I'm doing something with friends or really anybody, I usually turn my text alert to silent and calls to vibrate. Pah. I told him it was annoying me, and he actually went back to fifth grade and asked "How many girlfriends have you had this year?" I answered 1, because I've only considered one girl my girlfriend this year, plus I'm generally not one of those guys who has to recount every single girl I look at to other guys. If a girl's hot I appreciate it to myself. If I hang out with a girl, I appreciate it myself (occasionally I tell you fine folks if something exciting happens). He started laughing at me and said I must be a loser. Now, this guy has a face covered with acne and all he does on weekends is hang out with two of my close friends - he was close friends with them in elementary school. He's about 5"8 and 118 pounds too.

God he was annoying me. I asked him how it even counts as dating if all he does is see them a couple times at school and text them, and he got really mad and started threatening me.

Really killed the fun during the night. I probably shouldn't have encouraged him, but I know that a bunch of people are getting tired of [cabbage] like that. The guy's usually alright, but he's definitely been acting like more of an [wagon] lately. And not the obnoxious kind that you can't help but to like, like me. The kind that sits in the corner and doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't already know. He's so rude when he meets people, too. It bugs me going places with him.

Whatever. I'm gonna have to learn to get along with him as long as my friends still consider him a friend.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Y'got a problem with people that sit in the corner and don't talk to anybody? Why don't you try talking to them >.> Not everybody can be [bleep]ing Hugh Hefner like you. If you have a problem with unattractive, antisocial people, YOU are the minority here. How do ya like that >.>?

You read that wrong bro. You have an absolutely neutral effect on any place you're in, and that's not what lent is talking about.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Y'got a problem with people that sit in the corner and don't talk to anybody? Why don't you try talking to them >.> Not everybody can be [bleep]ing Hugh Hefner like you. If you have a problem with unattractive, antisocial people, YOU are the minority here. How do ya like that >.>?

People have already given you advice. You just don't take it. It's entirely your choice that you're antisocial.

But you don't sound like you're like him. You might sit in the corner, but at least you aren't the guy nobody likes. You're just the one nobody knows.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Today I am considering going out to buy some "clearance candy". In other words, the marked down Halloween candy. But it might be gone by the time I get there if I wait much longer.

Amg I forgot all about that.

Sweets at half the price just because they're in a Halloween wrapper lulz :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].