Today...

Leoo

I've convinced most of my football friends to do No Shave November, and we convinced the coaches and now the younger ones are doing it, too. Hurray!

I can't grow much, though, and I might have a date with a girl I like this weekend, so I might shave.

A little.

I'd participate in no shave november, but my beard looks like [cabbage] after about a week or so, then it looks terrible for three ish days, then it gets better, then I don't know, I've never let it go for longer than two weeks. A couple people I know are doing it. I think I'll shave tonight.

I started a month early for that. It looks bad right now, but I'm sure it will improve before I go back to work in 9 weeks :unsure:

So today, my friend Matt had a conversation about this guy Vince about his breakfast. Vince is a naive (sp?) guy....

M: Hey Vince, what'd ya have for breakfast this morning?

V: Waffles!

M: Nice. What'd you have on them?

V: Oh man, they were completely drenched in syrup, it was so good!

M: Oh. Were they all soggy from that?

V: Yeah, they were really soggy and got my fingers all sticky, I drenched em in butter too!

M: You had some soggy waffles for breakfast, eh?

V: Dude, hell yeah, I loved them!

M: Ate some soggy waffles eh? You like soggy waffles?

V: Yeah, how many times do I have to say it? These were awesome waffles!

(This continues for a mintue or so until Matt can't take it anymore and starts busting up laughing)

V: What the [bleep] is so funny man?

M: Dude, you ate soggy waffles!

V: So, what the [bleep]? Is that like, [bleep]waffles or something?

M: You're on the right track....*continues to explain the concept of soggy waffles to Vince*

V: Oh, real [bleep]ing mature man. *walks away looking pissed*

Everyone for the rest of the day was questioning Vince about his soggy waffles.

^^I don't get it.

I shaved, it feels good, and I didn't hack my face up this time. My face feels amazing.

Urban dictionary it. I won't link it cause it would probably be a bad idea.

Ah, it's just like the bread game, and the cookie game. Does anybody ever play those? Or do people just joke about them?

"The other day I learned that if you say 'beer can' with an English accent, you're saying 'bacon' with a Jamaican accent. Mind blown. MLIA"

Honestly, I said it out loud like 20 times then laughed hysterically.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

^^I don't get it.

I shaved, it feels good, and I didn't hack my face up this time. My face feels amazing.

Ah, it's just like the bread game, and the cookie game. Does anybody ever play those? Or do people just joke about them?

Oh yeah. Of course, one of my favourite passtimes actually. I love ingesting semen. Do it every wednesday at 4 o'clock, after tennis.

Anyway ... I ate a whole sweet potato. And I'm feeling full.

And jaerk, I'm hysterical. It's quite funny actually. Did you find that out yourself or was it in the day's discussion ?

Today, my skin decided to annoy the hell out of me. It started swelling little spots, but they grew and they made me extremely itchy. It's probably a rash or something.

I might have to go to the doctor today.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

My right ear is messed. At first it felt like it was blocked, and I couldn't hear anything from it. Now it's kinda better but still annoying me. I'll have to go to the doctor sometime soon :sad:

16185_s.gif

^^I don't get it.

Oh yeah. Of course, one of my favourite passtimes actually. I love ingesting semen. Do it every wednesday at 4 o'clock, after tennis.

Anyway ... I ate a whole sweet potato. And I'm feeling full.

And jaerk, I'm hysterical. It's quite funny actually. Did you find that out yourself or was it in the day's discussion ?

It was on MLIA.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Day 3 of unemployment. Today I get to pick up my free cappuccino maker, which my work is giving to all employees. I'll never use it, but it saves me buying a Christmas gift for somebody. It's online order price is C$250, too, so they had better appreciate it! :P

I woke up, ate, played runescape, and am going to go back to sleep... That's what the next 3 days will be :/ No school today or tomorrow (or the weekend), so I'm bored out of my mind >=D I've been trying to find a hobby. I hate running and collecting stuff is boring :/ Any ideas ;)?

Artsy stuff, music, sports. If you want to do something productive with your time, you could try volunteering. It's a blank slate situation where the people you meet will have no opinion on you before they meet you, and so it's a good way to make friends. :)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Ah [cabbage], I just remembered I had buttloads of work for tomorrow. So after this post I will be:

- Making a personal statement [deadline tomorrow]

- Finish filling in my UCAS thingy for university application

- Write an essay on Act 3 in Othello

- Do an A3 sized drawing of a building.

- Make a presentation on chapter 10 of Brave New World.

Let the all nighter begin :c

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ah [cabbage], I just remembered I had buttloads of work for tomorrow. So after this post I will be:

- Making a personal statement [deadline tomorrow]

- Finish filling in my UCAS thingy for university application

- Write an essay on Act 3 in Othello

- Do an A3 sized drawing of a building.

- Make a presentation on chapter 10 of Brave New World.

Let the all nighter begin :c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I can! w00t motivation

...Seriously considering becoming a hikikomori.

I'd absolutely love to stay inside all day and not have to interact with anyone. To be honest, I don't want to go to univerisity and slave my life away so I can make a good living in the future. I'd be content with getting out of my parent's house and living alone with some sort of job [be it boring/crappy] that allows me to stay in my home. Probably computer based. I'll let myself live to my 25 so until then, work work work.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage]. I just had my mind blown again. By the same thing, two nights in a row. Say beer can in a english accent. Yeah, it sounds like bacon in a Jamaican accent.

Seriously mind blown by this, again. Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage].

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage]. I just had my mind blown again. By the same thing, two nights in a row. Say beer can in a english accent. Yeah, it sounds like bacon in a Jamaican accent.

Seriously mind blown by this, again. Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage].

Heh, that blew my mind too lol. Our lives are average. :thumbup:

Went out for pizza with my dad last night. Try to do it like once in two weeks.

Let me tell you something. My dad just rocks the party. Yeah.

We finished the pizza, the boxes were in the car. Stepped outside to throw them away. My dad was like, "nah, we'll recycle them at home"

I say, "you cant do that, pizza boxes aren't allowed".

Then with a wild look in his eye, teeth bared, he says - "rules were meant to be broken".

He broke all the rules that night.

Cry, I think I've angered the computer gods.

First my main monitor unexpectedly dies. Woo. Then my backup one turns out to be dead when I plug it in, so now I'm using a laptop with a broken keyboard and touchpad.

I think I need to sacrifice some unwashed nerds on my CPU or something.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Went out for pizza with my dad last night. Try to do it like once in two weeks.

Let me tell you something. My dad just rocks the party. Yeah.

We finished the pizza, the boxes were in the car. Stepped outside to throw them away. My dad was like, "nah, we'll recycle them at home"

I say, "you cant do that, pizza boxes aren't allowed".

Then with a wild look in his eye, teeth bared, he says - "rules were meant to be broken".

He broke all the rules that night.

I lol'd so hard.

Going to school in a few minutes. hooray.

I just came out of the hospital today. My rash is finally cured. :)

But boy, having punctures in your hand sure doesn't feel good.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Day 4 of unemployment. I'm all alone today, for another hour, anyway. And if you exclude the puppy who refuses to leave my lap. But hey... at least it's not a people. I have done absolutely nothing worth mentioning so far, but I might be going shopping for grocery items later. Maybe a little Christmas shopping, too.

Oh, and my new drink maker is kinda ugly.

dolcegusto.jpg