Today...

Leoo

I haven't been on tipit for too long....

Don't worry guys, I'm back, and going to Sydney for today, 4 hour train trip ftl.

I hate getting up at 6:15 which was about 55 mins ago, leaving any minute now, thought I'd pop in and say hi. :smile:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Day 4 of unemployment. I'm all alone today, for another hour, anyway. And if you exclude the puppy who refuses to leave my lap. But hey... at least it's not a people. I have done absolutely nothing worth mentioning so far, but I might be going shopping for grocery items later. Maybe a little Christmas shopping, too.

Oh, and my new drink maker is kinda ugly.

dolcegusto.jpg

It kinda looks like a poke ball

day started at 5am when i woke up for work.

5:30, ride a mile to work, then start work at 6am....... even though there were two of us in work today, I was left to do all of the work, becuase the woman i was "supposed" to be working with decidecd that she didnt want to do it and buggered off to do something else.

While writing this I have just realised I forgot to do something, so I will probably be moaned at on monday for not doing it... dammit!

Finished work early at 12:30 as I didnt get my lunch break yesterday due to them needing me in the Petrol Filling station. Been bumming around since 1pm not doing much, mostly harrassing my friend while he did his radio set.

Its coming up for 9pm, i may head off back to my flat in a wee bit, i am getting mega tired and i want a shower.

Not too much of a fun day.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

Had a non-casual friday with a few friends. Wearing a Tux during school is win. But only if everyone else is doing it too.

Day 4 of unemployment. I'm all alone today, for another hour, anyway. And if you exclude the puppy who refuses to leave my lap. But hey... at least it's not a people. I have done absolutely nothing worth mentioning so far, but I might be going shopping for grocery items later. Maybe a little Christmas shopping, too.

dolcegusto.jpg

Wow, I didn't notice that.

dolcegusto.jpg

Wow, I didn't notice that.

Looks more like a cyclops-duck to me.

EDIT: 3,000 posts :)

It kinda looks like a weird sloth-slug to me.

73i6oi.jpg

Today I'm supposed to be studying for my NCEA exams, which start in 9 days.

2 more days of school then exams and then summer break. Can't wait!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I got an NCEA exam. Bloody smart class :P

Did a grade 1 theory exam, just before. took 10 minutes :D

Eh? You're Year 11 too? :D

My sister won tickets to the zoo \:D/ Too bad it's two hours away.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Was planning to see Saw 6 today with 5 friends. We went to 4 different theaters, none of them were playing the movie. We then went to anotherone, we waited an hour and a half for it to start, then they tell us we can't go in because we are all under 18. We even went as far as offering the guy who takes your tickets when you go in 90 bucks (the price of the entrance fee for all of us) to let us all go through, but it didn't work. So we bought 2 whiskeys, a coke, went to a friend's house, watched it online, and then we ended up gambling on youtube insects fights while playing Eye of the Tiger on the background, watching shock videos and playing PS1. Good Friday so far, gonna go to another friend's house later :thumbsup:

16185_s.gif

Was planning to see Saw 6 today with 5 friends. We went to 4 different theaters, none of them were playing the movie. We then went to anotherone, we waited an hour and a half for it to start, then they tell us we can't go in because we are all under 18. We even went as far as offering the guy who takes your tickets when you go in 90 bucks (the price of the entrance fee for all of us) to let us all go through, but it didn't work. So we bought 2 whiskeys, a coke, went to a friend's house, watched it online, and then we ended up gambling on youtube insects fights while playing Eye of the Tiger on the background, watching shock videos and playing PS1. Good Friday so far, gonna go to another friend's house later :thumbsup:

You managed to buy two whiskeys but not get into a R rated movie. :blink:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I can buy cigarettes, alcohol, get in clubs, damn I could even drive if I wanted to but I can't see god damn Saw 6. Lucky thing we weren't allowed in, the movie isn't worth it.

16185_s.gif

$90 for six people? :blink: That is easily the most expensive I have ever seen. Previous high was only $72 for 6, and that is the best theatre in the area.

^It'd be approximately $72 at the theater here, but we have New York taxes....

Oh, and I have decided to try to learn how to wield a meteor hammer. I have no real need, but it ought to be fun. Especially since all my knowledge will stem from the internet. Oh, and I'll be using a scarf with a knot on the end until I become proficient enough to not break things. Particularly things attached to my body.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Hmmm ?

Good day tomorrow.

Going out with friends to see Saw VI and the Box, after that, going to an unrelated, 17th party. It says no alcohol, but I'm sure I'll manage. ;)

Today, however, had a half day, saturday, [i hate them] went out to the state library to collect some materials for a certain case study. Anyway, do you want me to express my hatred for the common person ? I'll skip that today.

Something always peculiar happens on the bus trip back, and today was one of the extra-peculiar.

Some goodlooking girls, maybe 17,18, 19 years old were sitting at the very back of the bus. 5 minutes into the trip, one of them started breathing heavily on my neck. Now, I didn't really know what to do in this situation and for the first few minutes I thought it was my imagination ...

How odd it must've looked that I was actually letting them breath on my neck - I would've looked like some weirdo with a mental problem. So, after I realized what they were doing I turned around to ask them to stop, and what actually happened was, that one of them was very close and as soon as I turned around both of us got a shock. Then I realized there were actually three of them, and were taking turns ... what's happening these days ?

Perhaps 2 minutes later, they handed me a camera and asked me to take a photo ... as I was about to, instead of smiles they showed some very lewd sexual gestures, that I cannot begin to describe here.

Anyway ... yeah.

Should've given them my number, but didn't want to contract anything. :unsure:

I got an NCEA exam. Bloody smart class :P

Did a grade 1 theory exam, just before. took 10 minutes :D

Eh? You're Year 11 too? :D

My sister won tickets to the zoo \:D/ Too bad it's two hours away.

Ahh good ol' NCEA huh... I remember those days/ last year...

Oh yeah today... Well I couldn't play cricket cos I had an exam... Yes at 2.30 on a Saturday afternoon <_<

And tonight a house on a hill near my flat burnt down, about four or five engines where sent up to deal with it. Just checked online and aparently it was empty, but everything inside has been lost, I feel for the owners, or whoever flats there (likely to be a student flat).

Looks like it could be the end of Guy Fawkes for New Zealand, if this was caused by fireworks...Every year they propose banning Guy Fawkes for all the trouble it causes, this may be a prime example.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Sydney was excellent, for those of you who are wondering, I went to Sydney to have a meeting with some of the people who are working on getting the Pirate Party Australia registered as an official party. I got a free tshirt, too bad there was only L and XL, not human sized (M) but at least it's not too small. I'm not really going to be saying much, as I am tired, but I have said something nonetheless.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My first day off in what seems like forever... and I forgot to change my alarms last night.

SO They ended up going off at 04:35, 04:45, 04:55, 05:05 and 05:30. I ended up turning them off in my sleep, and was late meeting my parents.

My housemate woke me up at 11 to say that the doctors were gone and the living room was free again and that she was going back to sleep, so I got up, rushed to my parents as we were supposed to be taking the fishtank 100 miles to my brothers as he has bought it off of dad, only we couldnt lift it when most of the water was taken out, so that is now not happening.

I am now off to the store to buy stuff to make cupcakes and pumpkin pie.

We are now waiting on my mums friend to get us some fish bags from the pet store that he works in so we can put the fish in the bags and completely empty the tank, and we are going to try again in 2 weeks time.

Would have been tomorrow only my brother and his girlfriend are both on deployment for the next 2 weeks and will be somewhere in the southern waters of the UK lol.

My brothers girlfriends parents are going to be feedign and cleanign the fish out while they are away...

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png