Today...

Leoo

Today I am considering going out to buy some "clearance candy". In other words, the marked down Halloween candy. But it might be gone by the time I get there if I wait much longer.

Amg I forgot all about that.

Sweets at half the price just because they're in a Halloween wrapper lulz :)

Indeed. I love that Halloween wrapper.

May have scored THE BEST job I could want! (or close to it).

Advert for a DJ, willing to train me, $30 an hour at first, casual, private functions (not clubs) and will help me build up my social skills. \ :lol: /

I just read that and that's the coolest thing I've heard all day. Is that 30$ Australian, because I don't know the difference between that and USD. I don't think Aussie dollars are worth much less than USD though, so it's gotta be more than 20 bucks an hour. That's really cool. How many hours a week do you think you'll snag? You'll finally be able to move out and whatever else you were talking about. Good for you.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Y'got a problem with people that sit in the corner and don't talk to anybody? Why don't you try talking to them >.> Not everybody can be [bleep]ing Hugh Hefner like you. If you have a problem with unattractive, antisocial people, YOU are the minority here. How do ya like that >.>?

People have already given you advice. You just don't take it. It's entirely your choice that you're antisocial.

But you don't sound like you're like him. You might sit in the corner, but at least you aren't the guy nobody likes. You're just the one nobody knows.

I'm antisocial, and it's not that I don't talk to people, I've tried talking to people, all they care about is football/how big a girls boobs are/being a troll irl. I refuse to change myself to be like them. I just can't relate. People tell me that I just matured faster than them, and that I should wait for them to grow up. People like myself tend to have it hard in school years, but have it easier later in life. Or at least, that's what I've been told.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

May have scored THE BEST job I could want! (or close to it).

Advert for a DJ, willing to train me, $30 an hour at first, casual, private functions (not clubs) and will help me build up my social skills. \ :lol: /

I just read that and that's the coolest thing I've heard all day. Is that 30$ Australian, because I don't know the difference between that and USD. I don't think Aussie dollars are worth much less than USD though, so it's gotta be more than 20 bucks an hour. That's really cool. How many hours a week do you think you'll snag? You'll finally be able to move out and whatever else you were talking about. Good for you.

Damn. Free training, and a fun job with good pay. I'm jealous.

^Being a troll irl is my one purpose in life.

But I'm a good troll. The kind that makes you laugh, then goes and hides for a while as he thinks up new jokes.

Oh, and picture from the Halloween party I went to last night have orbs in them (ghosts, if anyone didn't catch on).

I'm wodnering, can a camera cause orbs? As I would prefer to be sceptical, but I don't know enough to explain them away.

[Hide=examples]

The most obvious in thisone is under the tv.

16333_1266538110125_1429951964_786032_493037_n.jpg

On my face (the kid with the shuriken)

16333_1266545870319_1429951964_786046_5132427_n.jpg

Behind my head, and a smaller one on my hair.

16333_1266578431133_1429951964_786142_4857254_n.jpg

[/hide]

:ohnoes: I hope you can prove to me that my friend's basement isn't haunted.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm antisocial, and it's not that I don't talk to people, I've tried talking to people, all they care about is football/how big a girls boobs are/being a troll irl. I refuse to change myself to be like them. I just can't relate. People tell me that I just matured faster than them, and that I should wait for them to grow up. People like myself tend to have it hard in school years, but have it easier later in life. Or at least, that's what I've been told.

People don't change that much when you get older. You must not be looking very hard, because that's as elitist and shallow an attitude as that handful of people who consider themselves the "cool" crowd in high school have.

You (this goes for everyone that considers themselves antisocial more than shy) need to learn to quit putting yourself above other people. Thinking "oh everyone's an idiot except for me" is a terrible, unhealthy attitude that will give you no friends. In fact, thinking it will be better when you get older will just leave you disappointed and more bitter. You need to learn how to be a people person for damn near anything you would do as an adult, or else you'll end up doing absolutely nothing. It's a lesson I learned by getting knocked on my [wagon], so I'm knocking you all on yours. I had this exact opinion not more than two years ago, then I realized how stupid it was, so I have no pity for someone who won't get up and change it themselves.

Nothing will come to you in life by waiting. I have nothing but contempt for people who don't consider themselves the source of problems in their lives. Sure, people can get a lot of [cabbage] heaped on them in their lives, but you never hear about the ones that gave up and quit. You hear about the ones that kept on a-going.

Damn, I'm really starting to preach. I should stop.

Y'got a problem with people that sit in the corner and don't talk to anybody? Why don't you try talking to them >.> Not everybody can be [bleep]ing Hugh Hefner like you. If you have a problem with unattractive, antisocial people, YOU are the minority here. How do ya like that >.>?

People have already given you advice. You just don't take it. It's entirely your choice that you're antisocial.

But you don't sound like you're like him. You might sit in the corner, but at least you aren't the guy nobody likes. You're just the one nobody knows.

Can all the anti-social people stop crying victim? It's getting a bit annoying. I'm not too social, but you don't see me crying about others being idiots.

I hate showing my previous posts, as if I'm trying to gloat, but this is really bugging me.

[hide]Today I went to school and noticed the people around me, remembering this thread. And it's amazing to see how much I progressed. It was a year or two ago, I felt school was a filled with a bunch of idiots. That *I* was better than all of them in some moraled sense. But I had to think critically. Who's the guy who has more friends? Who has a girlfriend? Who has achieved something? Not me. So it couldn't be that I was better than them, because if I was, wouldn't I have at least all these positions filled? So obviously, I wasn't better than them (In the social sense, disregarding morals/criminal activities, etc).

I was thinking something like this last week too, before this thread was made according to Dizzle. I was asking the question, "Why should I bother in achieving anything great socially?" After all, schools do have a lot of idiots in them and I was falling a bit back into my previous thinking. And for some reason, I thought of Samwise's quote in LOTR: "That there is some good in the world, blah blah." Then on Thursday, we had a earthquake drill; so an hour standing in the football field doing nothing. Naturally you can't keep a school of teenagers amoung classes for long before they spread out to chat with friends. So it was then, I was hanging out with my best friend and some of his minor friends, that I somewhat knew. And it was then that I realized, using Samwise's quote, that there IS good people in the worldschool. The guys and girls I was there with me in the football field were overall-good moraled people, weren't douches, and weren't socially outcasts; but rather, socially acceptable and successful. And I knew there were more out there like them throughout the entire school, so that reassured me.[/hide]

From the People Around Me thread.

So can we please deal with the fact that those "idiots" are somehow happier than you and live on with life?

*I don't want to come off as an [wagon], I respect the anti-social people in all ways (considering I am one), but please don't go against society.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

@ TTanT: Might be the lens.

An explanation is really what I'm looking for. Why might it be the lens?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Dust can cause it. If the camera's lens wasn't cleaned well or the room was very dusty.

In fact, I'm sure it's dust. My phone camera did the exact same thing yesterday when me and some friends were taking pictures of ourselves in costumes. We felt like girls getting ready for prom. It was fun.

They only appeared in around 10% (hurray for random percentages!) of the photos though....

[/hide]

Well, that's weird. Nick, you chose a good part of Sam's quote for that topic. Yet when I was reading Lent's post, "Those were the stories that stayed with you...Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going" came to mind. And although they're basically part of the same quote, they don't have much to do with each other. Straaaaaaange.

I consider myself pretty very anti-social/shy, but I don't think I place myself higher up than everyone else. Sure, I won't say I'm an idiot, and I like to claim that I'm smarter than the average person I know at school (except I can't figure out this [bleep]ing chem problem), but most of them are happy. I'm happy too. We just have different values, and we achieve happiness and success in different ways. You don't necessarily have to be socially successful to be "successful in life," but most people like to go down that path. Not like there's a concrete definition of success, or that we all prioritize success or anything...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Today I am considering going out to buy some "clearance candy". In other words, the marked down Halloween candy. But it might be gone by the time I get there if I wait much longer.

I had to work all day. :mad:

I might check after school tomorrow, but all the good stuff will be gone I bet.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I had to work all day. :mad:

I might check after school tomorrow, but all the good stuff will be gone I bet.

I had to settle for 2 boxes of 70 snack size Mars bars. I don't like them very much, but I'll eat them nonetheless.

Maybe I'll try another store tomorrow before work.

I don't really like candy corn, either. I was really hoping for some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I can't stop eating the things. I bought 60 a week before Halloween and ran out 4 days ago. But at least I didn't have to get the Nestlé Favourites... I don't like any of them very much anymore.

I don't really like candy corn, either. I was really hoping for some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I can't stop eating the things. I bought 60 a week before Halloween and ran out 4 days ago. But at least I didn't have to get the Nestlé Favourites... I don't like any of them very much anymore.

That can not be healthy.

I'm really sick, I've been sick since last friday, and I haven't improved, I'm starting to lose my voice, and I've had a fever that's been getting higher and higher for the past five days. I really ought to go to the doctors soon.

Lol, I totally wrote that's can not be healthy. silly me.

That's can not be healthy.

To be fair, my 2 sisters were sneaking some behind my back, though one will never admit it. The other is proud to admit it.

I'm really sick, I've been sick since last friday, and I haven't improved, I'm starting to lose my voice, and I've had a fever that's been getting higher and higher for the past five days. I really ought to go to the doctors soon.

That sucks. I haven't been sick since I got out of school (3+ years, now), minus a cold or two.

Hey, I'm sick too. Started 4 days ago.

Mostly a throat problem. But then again my throat is always hack hack hack, cough cough cough. So yeah...

You should see how much medicine I've got stockpiled up. It's not even funny.

You know how normal people have fruit baskets or whatever.

I use mine to contain the antibiotics...

Aaaaaagh. Amoxcillin is attacking ! Oh look there's ampicillin and mezlin.

Following behind is Erythromycin, Lincomycin and Clarithromycin.

Yeah, I'm sad.

That can not be healthy.

Lol, I totally wrote that's can not be healthy. silly me.

I was pretty sure that anything above 3 days of fever required a doctor. :-?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

People don't change that much when you get older. You must not be looking very hard, because that's as elitist and shallow an attitude as that handful of people who consider themselves the "cool" crowd in high school have.

You (this goes for everyone that considers themselves antisocial more than shy) need to learn to quit putting yourself above other people. Thinking "oh everyone's an idiot except for me" is a terrible, unhealthy attitude that will give you no friends. In fact, thinking it will be better when you get older will just leave you disappointed and more bitter. You need to learn how to be a people person for damn near anything you would do as an adult, or else you'll end up doing absolutely nothing. It's a lesson I learned by getting knocked on my [wagon], so I'm knocking you all on yours. I had this exact opinion not more than two years ago, then I realized how stupid it was, so I have no pity for someone who won't get up and change it themselves.

Nothing will come to you in life by waiting. I have nothing but contempt for people who don't consider themselves the source of problems in their lives. Sure, people can get a lot of [cabbage] heaped on them in their lives, but you never hear about the ones that gave up and quit. You hear about the ones that kept on a-going.

Damn, I'm really starting to preach. I should stop.

I don't think I'm better than them, we just have different interests, and people do change as they get older, they become more mature. I don't think I'm any better or worse, just different.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

Decided to have my haircut, onlt to find they wouldn't take card as a form of payment so I had to find an ATM and use paper money :ohnoes: currently sitting in Uni waiting for my lecture to start before going home and mucking around on my bass guitar

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png