Today...

Leoo

Decided to have my haircut, onlt to find they wouldn't take card as a form of payment so I had to find an ATM and use paper money :ohnoes: currently sitting in Uni waiting for my lecture to start before going home and mucking around on my bass guitar

I've never encountered that problem... Although only a couple of my haircuts have ever been paid for.

Today is my only day of work this week, and might be my last one of 2009. Hello unemployment.

Decided to have my haircut, onlt to find they wouldn't take card as a form of payment so I had to find an ATM and use paper money :ohnoes: currently sitting in Uni waiting for my lecture to start before going home and mucking around on my bass guitar

I always use paper money me. I mean, aside from the fact I only have about £5 in my bank (lulz), even if I wanted to, I never pay for things with my card irl. It's weird. I'm just far more used to dealing with cash I guess.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Didn't sleep the whole night, knowing I had to go to school today. Still, about 27 hours without sleeping and I'm not feeling tired. Gonna play Condemned Criminal Origins now :thumbsup:

16185_s.gif

I always use paper money me. I mean, aside from the fact I only have about £5 in my bank (lulz), even if I wanted to, I never pay for things with my card irl. It's weird. I'm just far more used to dealing with cash I guess.

I prefer to use cash, but I usually forget to go to the bank to get more, so I use my card a lot.

Didn't sleep the whole night, knowing I had to go to school today. Still, about 27 hours without sleeping and I'm not feeling tired. Gonna play Condemned Criminal Origins now :thumbsup:

I used to do that a lot, but now I try to avoid it. Although if I have a day shift on a Monday I attempt it. My sister always ruins it by waking me up early on Sunday, though.

I don't really like candy corn, either. I was really hoping for some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I can't stop eating the things. I bought 60 a week before Halloween and ran out 4 days ago. But at least I didn't have to get the Nestlé Favourites... I don't like any of them very much anymore.

That can not be healthy.

I'm really sick, I've been sick since last friday, and I haven't improved, I'm starting to lose my voice, and I've had a fever that's been getting higher and higher for the past five days. I really ought to go to the doctors soon.

Lol, I totally wrote that's can not be healthy. silly me.

I was pretty sure that anything above 3 days of fever required a doctor. :-?

I'm gonna go in a day or two if I don't get better, my fever is relatively mild today, I think I'm getting better.

I really really hate school. I missed a week, and I'm totally [bleep]ed over and I'm gonna fail a couple classes because of it. >.<

Just discovered my sister single handedly racked up a total amount of bills close to $2000. We're in debt and here she is giving us phone bills of 700$ a month. I wish mom/dad would just kick her out already, she's destroying the family and my financial future as well. <_<

Popoto.~<3

Just discovered my sister single handedly racked up a total amount of bills close to $2000. We're in debt and here she is giving us phone bills of 700$ a month. I wish mom/dad would just kick her out already, she's destroying the family and my financial future as well. <_<

And this is yet another reason why I am glad to be an only child.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Said mommy and daddy >.> Lemme guess, your parents are complaining about your sister. You can't think for yourself, and they have authority over you, therefore they're right. Meh, get over it >.>

Said mommy and daddy >.> Lemme guess, your parents are complaining about your sister. You can't think for yourself, and they have authority over you, therefore they're right. Meh, get over it >.>

Wait, you are saying you wouldn't be pissed if your sibling caused that much in bills?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wait, you are saying you wouldn't be pissed if your sibling caused that much in bills?

Not if I didn't have to pay them >.> Yes, I'm assuming this. My brother is the same way. My parents say [bleep] you. He says [bleep] you. My parents aplolgize, he apologizes. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure it's the same, even if you won't admit it. (You won't)

Took a science test today on the ever so exciting world of SOILS!

WOOOH!

I am in a very happy mood at the moment.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Damn it, in health class we have a new seating chart because of the new quarter. I sit in the way back far left corner. Sitting in the back itself isn't bad, but I have no one I desire to talk to sitting next to me. The girl in front of me doesn't wash her hair, so I get a good whiff of that in my face, and she constantly makes remarks to me that go nowhere. For example, "My desk is kind of crooked!" Nothing really to say to that but "ooookay." Then the kid to my right just doesn't talk in general (he sat next to me before, I tried to interact). Bleh. That class is such an easy A if you pay attention at all, I got 100% on a test I didn't study for.

Today I spent 14 hours working on our house with my dad and uncle. We framed all of the interior walls.

I got my hospital bill yesterday and it was $1400.00. I payed it today with the money i was going to use to build a new computer.

):

Guest Mrmegakirby

Guys? If any of you play drums, I can tell you right now, never cover the song Tom Saywer by Rush. Really fun to play, but at 160 beats per minute with a 7/8 signature....Yeah, hard to play.

Screw you, neil peart, screw you.

Not if I didn't have to pay them >.> Yes, I'm assuming this. My brother is the same way. My parents say [bleep] you. He says [bleep] you. My parents aplolgize, he apologizes. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure it's the same, even if you won't admit it. (You won't)

Why wouldn't you be pissed? You don't care if your siblings needlessly cost your family a LOT of money? That's extremely selfish on your part.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Just started a blog on tif out of sheer boredom.

I just realised that that was the first time I`ve said what my name is on tif, too.

You're acting like she has no influence over his financial future, and that's not true.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Decided to have a bake sale thursday and friday at school for fundraiser. Great, now I got to bake desserts tuesday and wednesday.

Edit: Anyone have advice/recceomendations for prices?

S2buxtG.png