Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I went to maine and had myself a nice little thanksgiving.

I got a job for cowboy for a cowboy shirt, and a nine inch nails shirt, and new pants, and a whitechapel sweater, and some [bleep]ing awesome shoes. I finally don't have shoes that have thirty holes in them.

Abc, I laughed.

Anyway, time for Adrenal's amusing anecodotes of the day.

Named from now on AAAOTD

For yesterday : Don't waste your time looking for erythrocytes at 400 X using a [cabbage]ty microscope. Took me half an hour.

For the day before yesterday: Never do your best Hannibal Lecter impersonation in the vicintiy of people you know professionally. If you're asking, it was the th-th-th-th-th.

Also, WHY DO ALL THE 60 YEAR OLD MIDGET MUSTACHIOED BEAR WOMEN HAVE TO GET ON MY BUS !?

Yeah, you set yourself up for it Adrenal.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

your mom set herself up for a doctor's appointment because it was time for her yearly check up.

That's what she said.

To the receptionist.

At the doctor's office, over the phone when she was setting up the appointment.

That's what you said.

your mom set herself up for a doctor's appointment because it was time for her yearly check up.

That's what she said.

To the receptionist.

At the doctor's office, over the phone when she was setting up the appointment.

That's what you said.

OH LUPE I AM SO LUPE

HAHAHAHA

LUUUUUPPPEEEEEEEEEE

LUUUUUUUUUUPPPEEEEE HWAIR ARE JOOOOOOOOOOO?

The thing is that my parents are the type who believe I'm an archangel, or something.

Its can be nice sometimes, but it also means that they get upset by anything below a 95....

And I lack the commitment to get those scores in every class.

Yeah my parents do the same. Everytime I get a 6-7/10 they tell me that passing a test isn't enough. The other day I got a 10/10 in Biology and guess what they say "If only you had 10's in every subject...".

I guess I'll need to get an 11/10 to make them happy.

My mom was the same in my earlier years. Eventually she pushed me too far so I told her I just wasn't smart enough. She didn't believe me until I had a 50 in grade 9 english at midterm. In reality it was because I was a major slacker, but she never realized it.

The thing is that my parents are the type who believe I'm an archangel, or something.

Its can be nice sometimes, but it also means that they get upset by anything below a 95....

Yeah my parents do the same. Everytime I get a 6-7/10 they tell me that passing a test isn't enough. The other day I got a 10/10 in Biology and guess what they say "If only you had 10's in every subject...".

My mom was the same in my earlier years. Eventually she pushed me too far so I told her I just wasn't smart enough. She didn't believe me until I had a 50 in grade 9 english at midterm. In reality it was because I was a major slacker, but she never realized it.

They know I'm smart enough to have good grades. They also know I'm lazy and postpone everything school related. So yeah, I don't have many excuses.

Also, 888th post.

16185_s.gif

They know I'm smart enough to have good grades. They also know I'm lazy and postpone everything school related. So yeah, I don't have many excuses.

Also, 888th post.

She was sure I was too, but it ultimately worked out for me.

Interesting, I just made blood come out of my eye.

It was very scary.

What happened was I was sitting down and I got a bleeding nose. It was a pretty bad one (I get them all the time). Then my other nostril started bleeding as well so yay, have to breath from my mouth.

I've always been able to do this thing where I breathe 'air' out of my eye, it's sort of like what you do when you're trying to make your ears go back to normal when flying on a plane. So I was just sitting there with a bleeding nose, and I did the 'breathing air' thing out of my eye.

Then I felt all these tears come out of my eye (usually happens) so I wiped them, the tears were all red. I tried it again to make sure it wasn't just my fingers that were bloody, and the tears were red yet again.

I thought, "Okay..." and walked to the mirror. Then there was all this blood underneath my eye. D: Scary.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Am I the only one who has really uninterested parents? They never ask what grades I'm getting through the year. Hell they don't even know when my exams are, what University courses I'm after going on... I bet they don't even know what UCAS is.

The only time they're interested is on results day in August and even then it's not like a superultramegahuge thing.

Kinda the same thing about parent's evenings. 'It was parents evening last night btw.' 'Oh was it?' 'Yeah.' 'Okay *shrug*'.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

No one wants to hear it wongtong. :P

Pft, everyone wants to know about my personal life. :D

I just woke up, my stomach is sore so I might go back to bed.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!