Today...

Leoo

Went to a great party last night, we had to walk from the persons house to a friends house so we could dance and listen to music loudly and leagally in a blizzard.

It was great we sung Queen songs very loudly as we were walking by, I noticed one house we passed by there was a person standing in the door way looking at us like we were drunk hooligans

After dancing and singing we watch a Fish Called Wanda and that was it. It was great.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I just woke up and plan on relaxing to get this hangover out of my system :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Man. I bought Fallout 3 off of Amazon on Black Friday, and it was supposed to get here three days ago. I paid 6 dollars in shipping and handling for it to get here on the third, and they used the [bleep]ing US Postal Service.

I want my money back.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

What should I get my 19yr old bro for xmas?

He's got everything already... PSP, PS3, 37inch TV, new comp and clothes... blah blah. He bought me some headphones.

I know what I'm getting my younger sis. A make up set and all that shiz. I don't know which is the best brand though >_>

More PS3 controllers, or PlayTV (unless you're American). Some Blu-Ray films, some socks, one of those experience day things, some tickets to see something he likes (football match, theater show etc), iTunes voucher maybe.

I'm sure there are more than that, but that should get you started.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Jesus Christ, 7AM and I'm still watching Skins. Well last night our family was hosting the neighbourhood Christmas party, and I realised something, I know nearly none of my neighbours. The only people I recognised was my next door neighbour and his wife, as well as this girl that my sister talks to on her bus. My next door neighbour asked me what I was doing these holidays and I told him I'm going to a big rock concert in February, and that was it, later on he kept telling everyone I'd be able to teach them how to use computers, managed to stay in the dark long enough for him to stop it. Eventually I managed to start talking to this hot Swedish chick and he came back again and told her I could give her a tour. The conversation ended shortly after that, but later as she was leaving I asker her if she'd like a tour of Newcastle (where the beach is) and she said she'd love that, she didn't have time to give me her number so she told me to get it off my sister. All in all a better night than I had expected. Might get some sleep, pray mum get some Aloe Vera oil, and get that number off my sister. preferably in that order.

I really need to get some sleep. Yet I can't stop watching Skins....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Man. I bought Fallout 3 off of Amazon on Black Friday, and it was supposed to get here three days ago. I paid 6 dollars in shipping and handling for it to get here on the third, and they used the [bleep]ing US Postal Service.

I want my money back.

What do you expect? Its Amazon.

My friend bought a winter hat from there, they said it would take a week to get to him, it was coming from Russia.

Two months later he finally got it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I want my money back.

My friend bought a winter hat from there, they said it would take a week to get to him, it was coming from Russia.

I've never had anything take longer than the estimated time from Amazon.

Now why the hell would you expect something coming from Russia to take less than a really damn long time? That's just bad businessmanship.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I want my money back.

I've never had anything take longer than the estimated time from Amazon.

Now why the hell would you expect something coming from Russia to take less than a really damn long time? That's just bad businessmanship.

Amazon is incredible with shipping times in the UK. On the free super saver shipping, I got a dispatch email one night, the next day the item arrived. I've always had great shipping times with Amazon.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

So, I'd like your opinions on whether or not to do something.

I'm, thinking of giving the school what I have dubbed as a "bomb reassurance" as we had so many bomb threats last year.

The bomb reassurance is a long note that tells them that there aren't any bombs in the building.

Would this be a bad idea?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm, thinking of giving the school what I have dubbed as a "bomb reassurance" as we had so many bomb threats last year.

The bomb reassurance is a long note that tells them that there aren't any bombs in the building.

It's only a bad idea if you live in the US >.>

7eon7r1.png

YouTube

I do, why do you think we had more than 10 bomb threats last year?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Agreed. The US is far more paranoid over bombs than most other places (though the UK can be bad for it in places like London). I wouldn't suggest it :shame:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Do it; post results.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Do it; post results.

Please do.

I made another Facebook account with my exact same name and picture, then added myself as a friend, then set my relationship status to being married to myself. Genius.

Brilliant.

I made another Facebook account with my exact same name and picture, then added myself as a friend, then set my relationship status to being married to myself. Genius.

Brilliant.

Not really.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Brilliant.

Not really.

My mom just asked me if I liked the pumpkin cake she got from a friend.

I said "Not really." literally a fraction of a second before I read that :blink:

7eon7r1.png

YouTube

Brilliant.

Not really.

Negative.

Brilliant.

Not really.

You're just jealous you didn't think of it first.

I just finished all assignments and essays due next Tuesday. I've been studying since 10AM, and it's now 5AM. Three 1,000 word essays, two 2-hour long assignments and an oral presentation all done in a day. Now i'm just waiting for my coffee rush to crash and drop dead. 2 essays and a final exam on Thursday and I'm done college forever :thumbsup:

hiccup.png