Today...

Leoo

I just finished all assignments and essays due next Tuesday. I've been studying since 10AM, and it's now 5AM. Three 1,000 word essays, two 2-hour long assignments and an oral presentation all done in a day. Now i'm just waiting for my coffee rush to crash and drop dead. 2 essays and a final exam on Thursday and I'm done college forever :thumbsup:

Wow, very productive day for you. :P Good job.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The play Othello explores in dramatic form a range of contrasts and opposites. Discuss.

In for tomorrow. Time for mass googling :[

Time to become.. fastortoise!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

"The play Othello explores in dramatic form a range of contrasts and opposites." Discuss.

In for tomorrow. Time for mass googling :[

Time to become.. fastortoise!

How many hours until tomorrow because I could possibly ask my sister for some help, she's studied Othello a few months ago.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Preferably finished by 10am (England time) tomorrow but I'm going to be up till the wee hours of the morning. 'All nighter' >_>

rc1tzc.png

Specify college please, I'm curious. Not what college but, is it like school, or did you get your highschool diploma, then go to this institution.

It's after high school and before university. Basically, there were too many losers going straight to university after high school, so they made high school one year shorter than the norm and invented Cegeps (what I call college), which are two years long for pre-university programs. Cegeps are there to bombard students with work in order to weed out those who wouldn't do good in university.

hiccup.png

Work all day, though my friend from school has recently joined me which makes it better. Getting sick of my boss requesting stupid things at times when I am busy doing other more important tasks though. >.> Been home since 7 simply relaxing.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Biggest storm of the season hit last night. Rained all day and still is. There's so much water on the roads when you drive by fast it looks like a water park ride. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

^I normally hate rain but that does sound quite fun.

This essay I'm doing is going nowhere. I think I shall feign sickness for tomorrows lesson and give it to my teacher on Wednesday, along with another overdue essay which will make up for it.

rc1tzc.png

have a big homework assignment that was due Friday, that I have not even started on yet. Guess its not outside the realm of work I can get done in one night. And yet instead of doing it i'm posting on a forum saying I haven't done it.

Guest Mrmegakirby

SNOW! Finally.

Oh. I also got the highest score out of everyone on my facebook friends list for a game. It's a competition to see who can get the most clicks in 30 seconds. Most people had about 100. I had 2000. 2 words: auto clicker. I got alot of "wtf???HOW????" comments.

By the way, thats over 60 clicks a second.

SNOW! Finally.

Oh. I also got the highest score out of everyone on my facebook friends list for a game. It's a competition to see who can get the most clicks in 30 seconds. Most people had about 100. I had 2000. 2 words: auto clicker. I got alot of "wtf???HOW????" comments.

Oh yeah, a lot of my friends did that a couple months back.

I found out about this trick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PliI53wF3Q&feature=related

Amaze your friends even more. :P

Specify college please, I'm curious. Not what college but, is it like school, or did you get your highschool diploma, then go to this institution.

It's after high school and before university. Basically, there were too many losers going straight to university after high school, so they made high school one year shorter than the norm and invented Cegeps (what I call college), which are two years long for pre-university programs. Cegeps are there to bombard students with work in order to weed out those who wouldn't do good in university.

Ah I see.

Not like Australia. K - 12, then straight to uni.

I imagine where you're at is 12. Talking with deathdrow, "highschool" ends at year 11.

I wish we had some snow here.

Forecast was 21 - 35 celcius.

WHAT THE [bleep].

SNOW! Finally.

Oh yeah, a lot of my friends did that a couple months back.

I found out about this trick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PliI53wF3Q&feature=related

Amaze your friends even more. :P

Yeah, that was pretty popular in my neck of the woods a while ago. I used that trick and got 3.5 clicks. :P (I believe you can also use words too)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Well, i'm on the brink of a nervous breakdown.

Today Ericsson (Sony-Ericsson) sacked 900 people in my country.

And on the same day the leader for the Left [communists] said that illegal immigrants should have the same right as tax payers to use the education and healthcare system.

The idiots in the media and the seven parliament parties have said that the vote in Switzerland about the ban on Minarets is un-democratic.

1: It was a vote by the people. The majority of the population voted for a ban. How the [bleep] is that un-democratic? God damn hypocrisy! As long as voters vote what is the "correct view" it's democratic, but if you take a stance you're un-democratic.

2: I understand that this is more a sort of saying about the immigration in their country and the EU (even tho they aren't in it) than caring about banning building x.

It will be fun next year. Every single hippie in Sweden will run around screaming their heads off because a political incorrect party will go into the parliament.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Today I only went to first period class because I am sick and had to go to first to do some math review for my test which was supposed to be tomorrow. Turns out my test is moved to Friday because my teacher's father passed away yesterday

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

today i passed my driving test :grin: :grin:

Congrats! I have yet to take the first one.

Last night I found out my local transit commision offered the drivers a 9.3% raise and they refused it because it wasn't enough. They have been on strike now for almost 2 full weeks, and there is no end to it in sight.

Last night I found out my local transit commision offered the drivers a 9.3% raise and they refused it because it wasn't enough. They have been on strike now for almost 2 full weeks, and there is no end to it in sight.

Teachers constantly strike here because they demand a pay rise and better working conditions, they keep getting [bleep]ed over though, and then the government wonders why nobody wants to be a teacher anymore.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

First snow day of the year!! It's snowing pretty hard right now, we're supposed to get around 8 inches I guess. Meh, atleast I don't have to shovel. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Teachers constantly strike here because they demand a pay rise and better working conditions, they keep getting [bleep]ed over though, and then the government wonders why nobody wants to be a teacher anymore.

They already make more than double me and their only complaint is the money. It's just ridiculous.

Made a new sig last night.

Its alright I guess, I could do better and make it bigger, but that will be for another time.

Getting ready for 3-5 inches of snow tonight! Hopefully school will be canceled and I will join steam and get the Orange Box tomorrow.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang