Today...

Leoo

You didn't copy me. We could have gotten a chain of getting tougher and tougher until a dead guy posts and says, "Wait, it's really [bleep]ing easy being dead. Ya'll can suck it!"

I always ruin the fun.

Guest Mrmegakirby

I just made the biggest shortbread cookie ever. About 16" across, and covered in the best tasting icing known to man.

I must eat it... But it'll have to wait till tommarow.

End of the first week of me not studying.

Here are my grades for all the quizes and tests we took over the week: B+, A, A+, A+, and an A+

I should not study more often...

The only thing I ever studied for was spelling tests in grade 3. Never got a single word wrong, either. After that, all through grades 4-12 (plus an extra semester) I didn't study at all. Aced my share of tests, came close to failing others.

Here are my grades for all the quizes and tests we took over the week: B+, A, A+, A+, and an A+

The only thing I ever studied for was spelling tests in grade 3. Never got a single word wrong, either. After that, all through grades 4-12 (plus an extra semester) I didn't study at all. Aced my share of tests, came close to failing others.

I've never studied for anything in my life. And today I got 99% on a history exam and a 97% on a Calc quiz.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Tonight starts my second all nighter, going for a whooping 50 hours of no sleep. Will I make it?

Eww. Go to sleep.

You'll make it as long as you stay standing. Sit down for more than a few minutes and you'll probably fall asleep. Staying up that long isn't a good idea though. But it can be pretty funny.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Tonight starts my second all nighter, going for a whooping 50 hours of no sleep. Will I make it?

Eww. Go to sleep.

You'll make it as long as you stay standing. Sit down for more than a few minutes and you'll probably fall asleep. Staying up that long isn't a good idea though. But it can be pretty funny.

Can't, I gotta study. When I left for school today this morning walking felt awesome. Almost didn't feel my legs.

16185_s.gif

It started snowing. We will probably get a few inches. Hopefully enough for a delay tomorrow.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You'll remember more if your well rested. Studying after staying up that long won't help you at all.

But I'm afraid of oversleeping and not having enough time to study/missing the exam. And to make it worse, the coffee is threatening to kill me if I don't drink him! :ohnoes:

16185_s.gif

You'll remember more if your well rested. Studying after staying up that long won't help you at all.

But I'm afraid of oversleeping and not having enough time to study/missing the exam. And to make it worse, the coffee is threatening to kill me if I don't drink him! :ohnoes:

I'm pretty sure it's proven that you'll learn more studying and getting a good night sleep then to stay up all night and cramming.. As to the waking up late part? That's pure responsibility. Last but not least, the coffee? It does the same to me.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Can't, I gotta study. When I left for school today this morning walking felt awesome. Almost didn't feel my legs.

My flatmate done that for one of her exams last week. Most [developmentally delayed]ed idea ever. You'll feel more benefit getting a decent sleep and some rest. As for the not waking up, set alarms in places that you actually need to get up out of bed to turn off (i.e. not on your bedside table). Or get someone that's normally up at that time to wake you.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Same here ('cept it's almost all A's). As long as you do your homework well and listen in class, you don't have to study.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Same here ('cept it's almost all A's). As long as you do your homework well and listen in class, you don't have to study.

Same for me too. The only time I ever study is if there is something that needs to be memorized perfectly (like a definition, equation, etc.). But other than that, I've done VERY VERY little studying in my life.. which baffles me because I'll spend like 0-60 minutes on homework a night (all through middle school, high school and now college) and no time studying and get the same grades as people who spend 4 hours on homework and study heaps D:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It kinda baffles me as of WHY people study for so many hours for a test. Is it really that hard to learn something in class?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

It kinda baffles me as of WHY people study for so many hours for a test. Is it really that hard to learn something in class?

I take it that you're not doing the highest level available, otherwise you would know that you can't get good grades from just being in class.

2j3qh46.jpg

I take it that you're not doing the highest level available, otherwise you would know that you can't get good grades from just being in class.

I do. I'm not even saying I'm super smart. Honors classes just aren't that hard. Next year IB will be hard though.

Also, school delay like I wanted. :thumbsup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I didn't do much homework after 10th grade. 11, 12, and that extra half year, I did what I could finish in class/on spare. My books only came home with me because I didn't pay for a locker.

I always took the hardest classes available (until grade 11, when I realized that was pointless since the lower ones are just as good for college). And I got more good marks than people who studied a lot. And, to be completely honest, I'm not even very smart.

Grade 11 Bio (took it in Grade 12 after Chem teacher almost failed me, along with everyone else who did all the work), I got the same mark (90) as the person with the most hours studied in the class without a bit of studying (even on review days I just doodled in my binder) and only doing the work I finished in class.

It really just goes back to the fact that everybody learns differently.

It's hard to pay attention in class when your teacher can't even mantain order arround.

Anyways, did fine with the psichology test, and finaly got to sleep some hours. Until the workers on the construction infront of my home started working. <_<

16185_s.gif

I do. I'm not even saying I'm super smart. Honors classes just aren't that hard. Next year IB will be hard though.

Also, school delay like I wanted. :thumbsup:

Weeeell, in college, professors have strict criteria/objectives to follow and most classes they don't have enough time to cover everything, and you have to do the rest on your own. You'd probably still pass on the final if all you did was revise your notes, but if you want to be a contender in scholarships and stuff you'd need to put in the hours and teach yourself things. If the professor is nice, he hands out his criteria/objective paper and you can easily figure out what you haven't covered in class, but if he's not so nice, it's read-the-entire-book-time!

hiccup.png

I could've gone home at 11:20 today. Had my last two classes cancelled (basically translates into a free block), and they were both long blocks (75 minutes each). Plus one of them was lunch block, so tack on another half an hour.

Too bad I only found out rather late, so I (only) left at 1:20.

The classes would've been a study hall and graphics. Meh.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.