Today...

Leoo

Guest Mrmegakirby

Don't worry, -15C is in the mail. I expect my +25C will be arriving shortly?

To unspam:

Put up christmas tree today, and hung out at friends house. I'm going to play drums now.

I've seen snow before, I've ski-d' [come to think of it, how do you spell it ? Skied? Skiid?]

I've seen if probably for a total of 48 hours.

Construction outside, the jackhammer is getting on my nerves. Making it hard to concentrate on anything.

So [bleep]ing annoying.

I went glow-in-the-dark mini-putting for a friend's birthday, and I hung out with her and a bunch of people after. My sock ripped. I feel like a bum when I look at my feet, I can see every single one of my left toes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I got hit on/eye [bleep]ed at a gay club, kind of flattering.

That's the curse to looking young. you go to a gay club, chances are you'll get hit on alot or groped. :S

But that begs the question to Dan -- why were you at a gay club, and to DarkAura -- how do you know the aforementioned ? Unless you have been to a gay club.

The mystery continues. Join us next week for a new episode of --

Adrenal PI - Man on a Mission.

It was like 2:40am on a monday, the trains didn't start till 5 and everything else was closed. It was a pretty fun there actually, I can handle seeing guys grope each other. Even the 15 minute solo performance by the transexual was bearable.

It was like 2:40am on a monday, the trains didn't start till 5 and everything else was closed. It was a pretty fun there actually, I can handle seeing guys grope each other. Even the 15 minute solo performance by the transexual was bearable.

Okay.

Couldn't you just lie down on a bench at the station ?

Okay.

I'd rather be eyed and hit on than mugged and raped. D:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Okay.

I'd rather be eyed and hit on than mugged and raped. D:

It's a urban train station in a quiet Australia city, at 2:40 in the morning, which at another time would be mildly populated.

It's not as if some junkie shot up on smack would "mug and rape" you.

Speaking of gay clubs: my brother always went to them if he wasn't looking for girls. Since in this town, any bar you go to is really just an excuse to frat boys to get drunk and fight anybody without a hat tilted to the side, the gay clubs are apparently a breath of fresh air. And the girls are a lot less inhibited and more fun, since they think, "He's gay, he just wants to dance and feel me up! He's only appreciating female beauty!"

I was intrigued. I've not been to one, though I have been hit on by a gay dude. It does make you feel good inside, seeing as gay people are excellent judges of attractiveness.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Nothing planned today. I went to bed at 1 AM so I could sleep off as much of the day as I could. I woke up at 9. #-o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Nothing planned today. I went to bed at 1 AM so I could sleep off as much of the day as I could. I woke up at 9. #-o

I rarely go to bed late (compared to my usual schedule), but I have nothing planned really for these next few days, so I went to bed at 1 also so I could sleep in. Woke up at 10:45, now it's 11:45 and my breakfast will be pizza and soda because it ends up that I had lunch planned with someone. #-o Ah well, I can't complain about pizza.

Ugh, I sleep too much. I go to sleep around 11-1 then wake up 12 hours later. >_> Tips on how to motivate me to get up and not snooze for another hour or so?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"The day is come"

Hehe. Alright.

Anyways thats a great webcomic.

I wish I had random stuff like that laying around my house.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang