Today...

Leoo

Today starts Christmas Vacation for me!

*dances*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lucky, I only get off Thursday and next week (actually, maybe not even next week -.- stupid school board bastards).

We get two weeks off. :thumbsup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Woke up late, had lunch. Went back to sleeping, woke up at 4, and started playing guitar for the first time in my life. Managed to nail the first 30 seconds of One and Enter sandman in about 40 minutes :D

16185_s.gif

Lucky, I only get off Thursday and next week (actually, maybe not even next week -.- stupid school board bastards).

I have two months off :wink:

I'm guessing you don't live in America. This is just our Christmas break, we get a long [wagon] summer break as well.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm guessing you don't live in America. This is just our Christmas break, we get a long [wagon] summer break as well.

Yeah, I was just trying to make you guys jelous lol

rosssigfinal.jpg

Today I graduated high school. It's kind of anticlimactic and ironic though, I'm all excited to be done with school, yet I just got a job with my school district working 8 hour days as a part time custodian. But hey, at $15 an hour, I couldn't say no.

And yes, I do plan on going to college, I just have to pay my own way through, hence the job.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Today I made a tasty sandwich consisting of waffles,nutella, and bananas. Hung out with a few friends, up to no good. Now i'm heading to a christmas party.

Mmm.... nutella....

Today: Pretty boring, except I figured out that the weather here is supposed to be the worst weather we've had for Christmas in the area in about 20+ years.

Yea for blizzards :roll: Hopefully I can get to my grandma's house before they shut down all the roads in the entire state.

Flyingjj.png

I spent 12 hours working on the house my parents and I are building. I also decided to start a tech blog on youtube. I will start posting videos this friday. My first video will be the box opening off the Zalman 9500a cpu cooler. My goal is 9001 subscribers.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Yeah, I was just trying to make you guys jelous lol

I'm in week 5 of 7 right now. But mine is off work, not paid.

Gonna go buy stuff for a semi-formal. Cognac derbies, matching belt, white tee.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

5:10 AM, spent like 2 hours on IRC ...

Can see the sun rising -- looks cool. Thinking about going down to the park, and swinging on the swings. Feels different in the early morning. :thumbup:

Or I could try to squeeze in 2, maybe if I'm lucky, 3 hours of sleep.

Gonna go buy stuff for a semi-formal. Cognac derbies, matching belt, white tee.

Do you have a nice suit jacket? I would wear one if I were you.

Then again, I wear suit jackets often because I have about twelve of them. You guys should try Goodwill more.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm going to borrow a friend's black blazer.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

*dances*

It was supposed to start today for me, too. But the snowstorm cancelled school Monday, Tuesday, and today, so it technically started last Friday. :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

*dances*

It was supposed to start today for me, too. But the snowstorm cancelled school Monday, Tuesday, and today, so it technically started last Friday. :thumbsup:

Haha same here. I was thankful until I went to go Christmas shopping. Took an hour and a half to get to a mall that's normally thirty minutes away -.-

wl7w9j.png

Today: Pretty boring, except I figured out that the weather here is supposed to be the worst weather we've had for Christmas in the area in about 20+ years.

Yea for blizzards :roll: Hopefully I can get to my grandma's house before they shut down all the roads in the entire state.

So travel wasn't nearly as bad as expected, though I was quite optimistic about my chances of making it here anyway. I have, however, seen enough white to last me at least a week. (AKA, It was white all around me while driving, snow on the ground, snow blowing, white fog everywhere, white sky, and all of it just about the same tone of white too, making it fun to try and remember where the ground ended and the sky began.)

Flyingjj.png

You guys get off school late. How much time off do you get? 1½ weeks?

Just a bit frusterated today, all my game files and textures went missing or has link-problems in Garry's Mod. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg