Today...

Leoo

You guys get off school late. How much time off do you get? 1½ weeks?

11 days... 1.57 weeks ;)

Same.

And you guys seriously got 3 days off? Unless we're talking about different storms...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

It's Christmas Eve Eve!

Ugh, that's plastered all over my Facebook live feed ;_;

Anyway, I went and got both my cats microchipped, and got some more vaccinations for my smaller cat, Lily

[spoiler=Lily]4209866996_43e3300cba.jpg

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It's Christmas Eve Eve!

Ugh, that's plastered all over my Facebook live feed ;_;

Anyway, I went and got both my cats microchipped, and got some more vaccinations for my smaller cat, Lily

[spoiler=Lily]4209866996_43e3300cba.jpg

I have never found out the difference between Live Feed and News Feed.

Live feed shows you every single thing your friends do.

News feed filters that out, mainly with Wall posts.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

5:10 AM, spent like 2 hours on IRC ...

Can see the sun rising -- looks cool. Thinking about going down to the park, and swinging on the swings. Feels different in the early morning. :thumbup:

Or I could try to squeeze in 2, maybe if I'm lucky, 3 hours of sleep.

Screw sleeping you little homo. Don't do that. Go swing maaaaaaaan. I [bleep]ing love swinging, I can't swing now cause it's winter. ):

I saw a shrink today. It was alright. I got the last of my christmas shopping done too, which I'm happy about. I've got loads of wrapping to do now though.

5:10 AM, spent like 2 hours on IRC ...

Can see the sun rising -- looks cool. Thinking about going down to the park, and swinging on the swings. Feels different in the early morning. :thumbup:

Or I could try to squeeze in 2, maybe if I'm lucky, 3 hours of sleep.

Screw sleeping you little homo. Don't do that. Go swing maaaaaaaan. I [bleep]ing love swinging, I can't swing now cause it's winter. ):

I saw a shrink today. It was alright. I got the last of my christmas shopping done too, which I'm happy about. I've got loads of wrapping to do now though.

I am quite homo when it comes to sleeping ... what ?

Well, deathdrow, you provided your advice too late. I slept. And by the time I could have formed a decision the sun was already out. And that ruined it.

There should be enough light to make out faint details, but not enough to see. Best time for it is between 5AM and 5:30 AM. I missed that window.

I sent a letter off last week... Today, I got a little something through the post from Paramore...

16933_1288903310032_1453698952_30792240_5603781_n.jpg

:twss:

(Top to bottom, Jeremy, Zac, Josh, bottom left's Hayley, bottom right's Taylor)

WHAT!! What's their address?!

And littleboy, I love your kitties :D

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

That's a sexy new phone, mate :thumbup:

I myself went shopping for a new phone today. I'm in a toss between the LG ChocolateV3 and the Razzle. EnV Touch was a close third.

Opinions?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I SUPER GLUED MY RING FINGER AND PINKY TOGETHER HELP!!!!!!!!

Add more glue, that always works for me.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Oh, I did that to a girl I was working with at Science Team once, except it was a piece of wood to her finger. (and I swear it was an accident... <_< )

I think she cut it off or something. No, not the finger...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

http://www.supergluecorp.com/removingsuperglue.html

Get some acetone. -- FOUND IN NAIL POLISH REMOVER, put some on a q-tip and rub on the glue.

Just read the page already. -___-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

You're going to need 3 feet of cable, an automobile, a desk chair, and a can opener. Advil may help, too.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You're going to need 3 feet of cable, an automobile, a desk chair, and a can opener. Advil may help, too.

Dont forget a piece of slightly chewed bubble gum, paper clip, string, and a can of Dr. Pepper.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The most efficient way is to sever the ring finger and pinky from the hand. {insert [bleep] joke here}

OT:

I installed my new processor and cpu heatsink+fan today.

[hide=big [wagon] image]

14joi7r.jpg

[/hide]

I also thought of a great advertising for linux.

It would start off as a mac vs pc commercial with Taylor swift being the mac and idk who being the pc. Halfway through a random conversation, Kanye West would pop out saying "Imma let you finsih, but Linux is the best operating system of all time"..

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

old joke is old, but well played :lol:

Today is now tommorow. I think I'll try to find a camera and start making a video for the TIF youtube channel. I probly won't get to do it though. I had another thought, but I haven't slept in 20 some hours and it's starting to show.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The very first thing I did this morning (see: 10 minutes ago) was submit a story to storg.net. It's a site entirely of user-submitted stories, like FML or MLIA but actual story stories of things that happen to them. More entertaining, too. Hint hint.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I sent a letter off last week... Today, I got a little something through the post from Paramore...

Nice, I'm going to be seeing them at Soundwave 2010, along with Trivium, The Devil Wears Prada, AFI, and It Dies Today, There are other bands playing, but those are the ones I am going to see. There's ~40 bands playing throughout the day on 1 of 4 stages. Hoping all the bands I want to listen are playing at different times, hopefully all on the same stage.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well it was 12am so that still counts as today. Finally broke my social barrier after a "no strings attached" one-night-stand with a chick i've know for a few years. needless to say thank god It was before Jan 3rd (1yr nothing). Maybe now I can break out from my self-confidence issues and start my own story (aka life)

Popoto.~<3

Well it was 12am so that still counts as today. Finally broke my social barrier after a "no strings attached" one-night-stand with a chick i've know for a few years. needless to say thank god It was before Jan 3rd (1yr nothing). Maybe now I can break out from my self-confidence issues and start my own story (aka life)

Good Christmas present? :grin:

rosssigfinal.jpg

So I found out that the timetable was up for Soundwave 2010, The Devil Wears Prada seem to no longer be playing, got the times for the rest, no conflicts, just got to listen to the other bands to decide what else I'm going to see. It turns out that there are 6 stages but only 4 will be used at a time.

Good Christmas present? :grin:

From what he's been telling me, it was a really good Christmas present for her too. ;)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

WHAT!! What's their address?!

And littleboy, I love your kitties :D

I sent it via Wembley Arena.. just send it to the venue about a week before and write "please forward: (date of gig)" :thumbup:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

This is certainly the most beautiful morning there was in pretty much the whole year. It's raining, the temperature is ideal to just stay in bed and sleep some more. Guess just who had to wake up at 8:00 am with only 4 hours of sleep to open the door to the painter, who is comming 30 minutes late? That's right. Me. [bleep].

16185_s.gif