Today...

Leoo

AUGH. Blizzard. And it's icing over. AND it's going from here to Dallas, which I am doing as well. Stupid ice will probably make a 6 hour drive take more than twelve.

I'll be gone until after the New Year, so see you guys around. I get to go on a cruise to the mother [bleep]ing Virgin Islands. Probably the whitest thing I will ever do.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

AUGH. Blizzard. And it's icing over. AND it's going from here to Dallas, which I am doing as well. Stupid ice will probably make a 6 hour drive take more than twelve.

I'll be gone until after the New Year, so see you guys around. I get to go on a cruise to the mother [bleep]ing Virgin Islands. Probably the whitest thing I will ever do.

[joke about Virgin Islands not being virgins when Lent gets back, etc.]

Teehee.

Half the highways are shut down to Dallas. Well, since there are only two, that means one is. I really [bleep]ing hope 114 isn't jammed up and nasty. Hopefully my mom gets back here and we can leave. This is gonna be a rough trip.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Today, i got an iPod touch! Currently typing this on it now <3

merry Christmas all :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Merry Christmas to NZers and all those other people who are having Christmas today :D

I'm going to spend my day at the beach.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

So we're not going to have internet till like mid January... Hoping its before then, were meant to have last week. Bloody lazy guy was supposed to do it and never showed, so lame....

Also, very very good weather!

Had a couple of cricket matches playing in the school team I'll probaly be in next year... Scored a 44 batting at 8 which is nice :P (considering I'd scored like 30 runs in 5 innings before this...)

Got a few games as well for xmas, will be playing em when dad asks for the vodem stick back. :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

So we're not going to have internet till like mid January... Hoping its before then, were meant to have last week. Bloody lazy guy was supposed to do it and never showed, so lame....

Also, very very good weather!

Had a couple of cricket matches playing in the school team I'll probaly be in next year... Scored a 44 batting at 8 which is nice :P (considering I'd scored like 30 runs in 5 innings before this...)

Got a few games as well for xmas, will be playing em when dad asks for the vodem stick back. :P

6 more runs mate..Nearly. This is coming from me who has got 91,92, 92, 93, 96, 96....I choke bad.

Also Merry Xmas to all. Have Chocolate for brekky and get drunk

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Lucky you wongtong! The weather is perfect today :D

TOO WINDY, not going to teh beach. :(

Ouch, the weather is perfect here.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Teaching my mother how to bowl on the Wii.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

There should be a new law, anyone above the age of 40 should NOT get a WIi.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang