Today...

Leoo

It's a legitimate question though, Wongtong, what's it like seeing snow for you?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

About 330 PTZ here, hoping I can get in to get a PSP Bundle.

Logged in today with 200 more PTZ than before.... Whut? Now I have 521.

Yeah, adjustments are being made. They said to those who receive a jump in points not to worry, that the number is accurate. I have 540 now.

I have like 1100 now. Damn.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

About 330 PTZ here, hoping I can get in to get a PSP Bundle.

Logged in today with 200 more PTZ than before.... Whut? Now I have 521.

Yeah, adjustments are being made. They said to those who receive a jump in points not to worry, that the number is accurate. I have 540 now.

I have like 1100 now. Damn.

Not like we'll actually get anything though.

I know. When I actually can log onto the site everything is gone. I'll still try though.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I know. When I actually can log onto the site everything is gone. I'll still try though.

Prizes haven't even been restocked yet. Check their Facebook page for updates from them and the site's users.

I know that. But I mean on all the last updates when they say prizes are up I will try and log on for like 5 minutes straight and it doesnt work and by the time I actually get on, all the prizes are gone.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Prizes haven't even been restocked yet. Check their Facebook page for updates from them and the site's users.

I know that. But I mean on all the last updates when they say prizes are up I will try and log on for like 5 minutes straight and it doesnt work and by the time I actually get on, all the prizes are gone.

Oh, past restocks, yeah. At least it's all free. :wall:

Wait, is today new years eve?

WHAT THE [bleep].

:wall: I didn't even realize.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Restock is 100% today according to their FB page, so that leaves like 5hours in EST?

It better be within the next 2 - 3 hours. I have to leave for a party by then. I will be so mad if they restock when I'm gone. -.-

Restock is 100% today according to their FB page, so that leaves like 5hours in EST?

It better be within the next 2 - 3 hours. I have to leave for a party by then. I will be so mad if they restock when I'm gone. -.-

I'm leaving in 20minutes so I'm hoping it's at this hour, doubtful though! So good luck with your redemption. :P

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Redemption started. I go the CoD prestige pack thing. I didn;t really want it that much but I wanted something. Not sure if I will actually get it though, just gotta wait for me receipt.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm extremely mad. If I had had enough PTZ, I would have gotten a 16gb nano. The 8gbs were out when I realized the redemption was on >_>

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

You guys have to explain what you're talking about.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Lockerz is a site where you get points and can redeem prizes. But its so busy all the good prizes go in under like 20 seconds.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What the [bleep]. When you try to redeem something, it just kicks you back to the homepage. But I apparently redeemed a Wii game, but no points were taken out of my balance. But it stills says I redeemed it. >_>

I'm guessing the pics aren't changing fast enough to keep up, that was happening to my friend too.

I'm guessing the pics aren't changing fast enough to keep up, that was happening to my friend too.

Lockerz says not to worry if you don't get your receipt right away. The emails are on delay. At least my prize is something I could certainly live without.

I clicked to redeem iPod 16gb nano but it keeps taking me to the main page. Supossedly, they have stock for it, and I got enough PTZ. :(

If it returns you to the main page, it means it's out. Basically, all the good stuff is out already.

I clicked to redeem iPod 16gb nano but it keeps taking me to the main page. Supossedly, they have stock for it, and I got enough PTZ. :(

If it returns you to the main page, it means it's out. Basically, all the good stuff is out already.

Dang :\

16185_s.gif