Today...

Leoo

HOPEFULLY Get my hair died Black like I wanted to for the past week (I'll post a pic in the RL Pic thread), Organized my NYE plans and to join in on the sleep pattern, lately I've been going to bed at 11pm-1am and waking up at 10am. Need to wake up earlier. :|

Popoto.~<3

Gah, what the hell is going on!?!?!?

It's 2 in the morning, I'm going to bed, and I look down to find my left big toe is drenched in blood. I have a rag on it, and it's completely soaked. It's gushing out, but I don't feel any pain and I can't figure out where it's coming from!

What the [bleep] is going on...

Dreaming...?

Anyways, AH ITS SO BEAUTIFUL outside right now!

Nice fresh coat of snow with a cold wind blowing.

I love winter.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Freezing rain mesed up our snow, now it looks and feels bad.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I finally went out and bought ikea bookshelves, now the piles of books and articles next to my bed an nicely ordered on my wall :cool: I then set up my free weights in my room (now that I have extra space) and I did a few exercises. I feel like getting posters for my walls, but I'm cheap and the only good looking posters are on the internet which means 50$ just for shipping :thumbdown: . I guess the only way to decorate my walls properly is to regularly scout out stores that sell posters and accumulate slowly <_<

hiccup.png

After watching the movie Gamer, I am convinced that all girls in MMO's are fat [wagon] guys in wheel chairs in real life.

That's ridiculous. I know plenty of agile pedophiles.

I don't know a single one in a wheel chair.

Today I will eat and play videogames/watch tv/movies until 9pm. At that time I will watch the Maple Leafs/Oilers game.

Hmm, been reading about lucid dreams lately, and getting some weird ones >.> really don't know what to post so i'll post this

For about a week I attempted to make myself be able to lucid dream. My dreams got more vivid, but I never got to being able to control them. I just gave up.

I really don't know why gamers are still anti-society. 90% of teenagers are excessive gamers nowadays. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I really don't know why gamers are still anti-society. 90% of teenagers are excessive gamers nowadays. <_<

90% of teenagers like pretty colors and watching their friends heads go boom <_< Now if you call yourself a gamer you get lumped together with all of the idiots playing mw2 24/7... There are more games than shooters, people (Ex-Nintendo fan)

My mouse wheel kately has been causing the click-scroll nearly everytime I roll it, and my left click has been missing clicks. Today it stopped working entirely. So I cleaned it out. Oh lawdy, the gunk that was built up in there...the mouse wheel works perfectly now, and the mouse hits every click as intended. Gross.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

If you're a fan of Nintendo after the Gamecube then you are less of a gamer than those who play FPS.

Yes, I went there. Hell, this whole thing could turn into what makes a gamer, filled with people's opinions. For example: If you can't recognize Aerith's Theme from the first 10 seconds of it, you are not a gamer. See how easy that was?

Today, Java started working again so after playing Fallout 3 constantly the past few days, I've gotten back on RS.

EDIT: Whilst I'm at it, yesterday, I went up town with my sister, bought a pair of jeans for £85 (they were on sale too) and District 9.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Today..

I woke up at around 11pm, went into a very busy city centre and purchased some new 'smart' shoes, and had some lunch. Returned at around 2pm, and have been sat around tidying up/playing my ps3/interneting since. Fun times indeed!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

If you play video games then you are a gamer. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a tool that's trying to raise their ego.

Unfortunately, people will disagree with you.

The most common will probably be "If you play FPS games only, you are not a gamer." "If you play GH, you are not a gamer."

It is honestly pathetic, before gamers were seen as social rejects, now, everyone is pretty much a gamer. Yeah, I'd rather be under the new definition of gamer, rather than the social reject connotations it had.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Hmm, been reading about lucid dreams lately, and getting some weird ones >.> really don't know what to post so i'll post this

For about a week I attempted to make myself be able to lucid dream. My dreams got more vivid, but I never got to being able to control them. I just gave up.

A random did you know: Telling yourself that you'll get a lucid dream somehow helps. http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html#recall

[hide=Oh and some more]1. Keep a Dream Journal

As soon as you wake up from a dream, write down every little thing you can remember about it. Supposedly by writing it down, your brain recognizes certain patterns that only occur in a dream (since most dreams are immediately forgotten) and if they are on paper, you can recall them easily.

2. Think about exactly what you want to dream right before you fall asleep. Makes sense. For instance you've probably fallen asleep watching MythBusters before and immediately dreamed you were flying through the air, using a giant version of Jamie's mustache as a hang glider.

3. The best time to have a lucid dream is either right before you regularly wake up, or right after. Studies have shown that more people have lucid dreams when they take a nap shortly after they first wake up in the morning.

So you can do all that, or if you are the lazy type, get yourself something like the NovaDreamer, a device that detects when you've entered REM sleep and then makes a noise that's supposed to be not quite enough to wake you up, but enough to raise your awareness to, "Hey, this is totally a dream I'm having!" levels.

How Does It Work?

Obviously the big difference between a dream and real life is that if the Hamburglar came bursting out of your refrigerator right now and started screaming at you in Vietnamese, your first thought would be "This is a strange and unusual event that is occurring right now, and I should question my perceptions." If the same thing happens in a dream, you just go with it.

In a dream state, your mind mostly loses the ability to criticize anything that's happening because dreaming just doesn't involve the critical part of your brain. You're all worried that you're at work in your underwear, and don't even blink at the fact that your boss is a dragon who speaks in the voice of your old middle school gym coach.

But if you change your mental state ever so slightly, that critical part of your brain can keep functioning even while in dreamland.

[/hide]

... Anyways, today I've pretty much been in all day watching youtube, boring life out of College/Highschool :(.

If you play video games then you are a gamer. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a tool that's trying to raise their ego.

Not necessarily. A old man playing Tetris on his grandson's cell phone for the first time isn't a gamer.

Well, the way I think of it, is that a person is a gamer if he actively plays and seeks games. Not only spending several hours playing games, but also spends lots of money on the latest games and equipment.

I used to be a gamer, but not anymore. I still play games of course, but not actively nor actively seeking them. All the money it costs really drags down the fun; if you must have the game, then you're a gamer. e.g. a big chunk of teenagers.

Just my two cents, of course. No hard feelings whatsoever.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not necessarily. A old man playing Tetris on his grandson's cell phone for the first time isn't a gamer.

Well, the way I think of it, is that a person is a gamer if he actively plays and seeks games. Not only spending several hours playing games, but also spends lots of money on the latest games and equipment.

I used to be a gamer, but not anymore. I still play games of course, but not actively nor actively seeking them. All the money it costs really drags down the fun; if you must have the game, then you're a gamer. e.g. a big chunk of teenagers.

Just my two cents, of course. No hard feelings whatsoever.

Yeah I'm fine with your definition. It's just the whole "if you like Nintendo/Sony/FPS's/JRPG's/etc. then you aren't a true gamer!" attitude that pisses me off. It's just elitist and stupid. I can't believe some people get into arguments over it :-|

wl7w9j.png

Lockerz redemption today or tomorrow. It's probably not gonna happen tomorrow night considering it's NYE (even though that means less server load, it would just not make sense), so I'm expecting it to be tonight.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!