Today...

Leoo

Not necessarily. A old man playing Tetris on his grandson's cell phone for the first time isn't a gamer.

Well, the way I think of it, is that a person is a gamer if he actively plays and seeks games. Not only spending several hours playing games, but also spends lots of money on the latest games and equipment.

I used to be a gamer, but not anymore. I still play games of course, but not actively nor actively seeking them. All the money it costs really drags down the fun; if you must have the game, then you're a gamer. e.g. a big chunk of teenagers.

Just my two cents, of course. No hard feelings whatsoever.

Yeah I'm fine with your definition. It's just the whole "if you like Nintendo/Sony/FPS's/JRPG's/etc. then you aren't a true gamer!" attitude that pisses me off. It's just elitist and stupid. I can't believe some people get into arguments over it :-|

Well that's just gamers fighting other gamers. Stupidity usually ensures.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lockerz redemption today or tomorrow. It's probably not gonna happen tomorrow night considering it's NYE (even though that means less server load, it would just not make sense), so I'm expecting it to be tonight.

How many PTZ are you at?

Not the best of days. Went to put my car in drive and I heard something snap. By the looks of it, the linkage from the shifter to the transmission is messed up...more money down the drain :thumbdown:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Lockerz redemption today or tomorrow. It's probably not gonna happen tomorrow night considering it's NYE (even though that means less server load, it would just not make sense), so I'm expecting it to be tonight.

How many PTZ are you at?

328. I'm hoping for an 8GB iPod Touch, if not then 8GB Nano.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

How many PTZ are you at?

The prices from the last redemption made no sense though, some inexpensive things seemed to be way up in price (things like DVDs) while some of the higher-end items stayed at relatively cheap levels. I think I'm at like 450 PTZ, but I can't check now that the site is down.

How many PTZ are you at?

You wont get either. :lol:

That [cabbage] goes in like under 10 seconds.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

How many PTZ are you at?

In that case I'll either find something with a good resale value or I'll just spend my PTZ on charity.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

How many PTZ are you at?

About 330 PTZ here, hoping I can get in to get a PSP Bundle.

16185_s.gif

How many PTZ are you at?

I have just been lurking Lockerz's Facebook wall. Some people have stayed up for days waiting. It's insane...

So has anyone here actually received something from Lockerz? It just sounds too good to be true. Also, where the hell do they get that crap?

It is legitimate, there are plenty of user-made Youtube videos unboxing their prizes. The site is still in beta, I'm not sure exactly how they get the money for everything though.

The dailies are surveys. They're most likely selling that info. If you dug up their TOS you'll probably find that anything posted on the site is their property

So has anyone here actually received something from Lockerz? It just sounds too good to be true. Also, where the hell do they get that crap?

I got my Z-List shirt and a Baggu Bag that someone else needed to address to me.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The dailies are surveys. They're most likely selling that info. If you dug up their TOS you'll probably find that anything posted on the site is their property

I just type in random letters. :razz:

Heh, that can't be considered theft/fraud because you're not knowingly selling your answers (unless the TOS specify it).

Happy new years :)

On the 31st of December every year I find myself asking "What did I do at 12.00am in (insert year number)"

This year, I ran around smacking random people's [wagon]. icon_thumbsu.gif

And wow, 888 PTZ. I have 518 PTZ, no idea what I'll be able to get.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Today I have started my new years resolution to complete by Dec 31, 2010, to have 5,000 You Tube subscribers and 250k upload views. I will try and do all videos with the 1080p quality option as well.

Does anyone have any tips on getting more people to look at my videos? I plan on doing a tech blog type thing.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Logged in today with 200 more PTZ than before.... Whut? Now I have 521.

Yeah, adjustments are being made. They said to those who receive a jump in points not to worry, that the number is accurate. I have 540 now.

Woah, my sense of time is really messed up. New years eve already? I thought that was in a couple of days.

Lol, I thought it was yesterday. Dates changing after midnight are fail lol

I though it was yesterday too. Or last night. Or this morning at 3 AM. I'm confused. I lose track of dates whenever there's no school.

I had a TIF dream last night (wtf I don't even spend that much time here). Harrinator said something about snow and how he wondered how Asians felt when they saw it (...????), unkn0wnwarrior (I probably just butchered your name) said he agreed, and istp was liek "LET'S ASK WONGTONG."

In other news, I think it actually is snowing here.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.