Today...

Leoo

Lol, all these people breaking their sleeping habit for school, I'm doing the same. Well, not really breaking the habit, more forcing the new schedule on myself as school starts tomorrow. Basically I stayed up 'till at least 2, usually 3 and sometimes 4 am and woke up around 2, sometimes 3 pm. Today I'll try and sleep at 11.30 pm, and wake up at 7.30 am. >.<

In writing Spanish, obviously.

I bring shame to all Hispanics... :(

Yes. Yes you do. :shame:

Hey you can put a Mexican, a Cuban, a Brazilian, and a Spaniard in a room and they will have a difficult time understanding each other. For shiggles throw an Italian in there.

ONTOPIC:

Today I'm going to go see that Sherlock Holmes movie, I hear good things from it. Also I got to find a damned English patch still!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

In writing Spanish, obviously.

I bring shame to all Hispanics... :(

Yes. Yes you do. :shame:

Hey you can put a Mexican, a Cuban, a Brazilian, and a Spaniard in a room and they will have a difficult time understanding each other. For shiggles throw an Italian in there.

ONTOPIC:

Today I'm going to go see that Sherlock Holmes movie, I hear good things from it. Also I got to find a damned English patch still!

Well of course, Brazillians speak portuguesse :rolleyes:

Just lost a friend because he found out I smoke weed. Seriously, what the [bleep] is up with people? It's like everyone was brainwashed by the media to think weed is bad. [cabbage] :evil:

16185_s.gif

Lol, all these people breaking their sleeping habit for school, I'm doing the same. Well, not really breaking the habit, more forcing the new schedule on myself as school starts tomorrow. Basically I stayed up 'till at least 2, usually 3 and sometimes 4 am and woke up around 2, sometimes 3 pm. Today I'll try and sleep at 11.30 pm, and wake up at 7.30 am. >.<

It always breaks pretty easily since I fly back to school. Getting up early and all that jazz.

I have been going to bed about 5-6am, waking up at noon-3pm and have to be up at 5:30 on Tuesday. I can't fix that in 2 days by early bedtime, so all-nighter tonight.

Just lost a friend because he found out I smoke weed. Seriously, what the [bleep] is up with people? It's like everyone was brainwashed by the media to think weed is bad. [cabbage] :evil:

Damn >_>

I tried hard to wake myself at 7.15am this morning, and by the gods was it hard!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Been a boring day, I cant want to go back to college to see all my friends again.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yeah, I failed yesterday, slept at 3AM, woke up at 7:30, and I was damn confused. I don't know why lol, but I actually had no idea why the hell I was waking up, even though I knew there was school. It was weird. Anyway, survived today, let's hope tomorrow goes good too.

Went on a cruise from Dec 27 to Jan 3. Slept 12 hours throughout. Best week of my life. Won't be around here a lot anymore. Starting P90X. It's good.

Have a nice time.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It's been pretty cold here in Finland after two (or three, can't remember) warm winters. The temperature has been between -10 to -20C (15 to -5F) in South Finland. Not so fun. <_<

By the way, it's over 4 am here. AND I'M STILL ON TIF. I'm probably going to stay up all night to fix my sleeping pattern. NetHack time.

... School... *cries*

Anyway, I wrote this for a 5 minute improv. piece in Shakespeare.

I was walking down the street when, suddenly, I heard a voice. I was all like, "'LOL" because I didn't know where it was coming from. Then, out of nowhere, Batman and Pikachu started fighting a Poke'mon battle. It was so cool and emotionally scarring at the same time that I decided to defecate on spot. Eventually, Pikachu won because Snoop Dogg started thuggin' on mah home boy Batman, giving Pikachu the upper hand and letting him deliver a mighty Thunder Bolt attack, which was obviously super effective, and pwned Batman. I was all like, "Ah hellz to da no *snap snap snap*" and challenged Snoop D-O-Double G to a spit-off. Snoop didn't really get the message and started spitting in Pikachu's face. Then Yu-Gi-Oh came out of a Poke'ball strategically placed in Goku's utility belt that he stole from Batman after he bribed Robin with a piece o' pie. He subsequently challenged Snoop Dogg to a children's card game after saying, "Ah nah you didn't mah brotha."

It'll be on 4chan by tomorrow, if I can get the necessary pics to make a montage of Goku, Pikachu, Batman, and Snoop Dogg in a classic Poke'mon battle menu.

guido_49.png

It was so cool and emotionally scarring at the same time that I decided to defecate on spot.

Now that's some engrossing writing!

I can get a small piece of poo and put it as a level 99 monster in the Poke'mon select page. TY for the idea. I luv you. Lol.

guido_49.png

Just lost a friend because he found out I smoke weed. Seriously, what the [bleep] is up with people? It's like everyone was brainwashed by the media to think weed is bad. [cabbage] icon_evil.gif

Thats kind of what drugs do...

Anyway, today I found 3 fairly interesting things on TV

1) Funsliders! They're slippery pieces of plastic you slip over your feet, giving you the ability to slide on any surface! Can you say EXTREME WALKING?

2) New Slap Commercial featuring DJ Steve Porter's "Rap Chop". I was proud for him.

3) I saw a preview for a movie called "the imaginarium" or something to that effect. It's starring Heathe Ledger. I'd like to know how that's possible.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

2/16/08. Star Pulse reports that Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell will pay tribute to Heath Ledger by taking turns playing his role in the scenes he did not finish filming. That means four different actors will be playing one part.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!