Today...

Leoo

A girl got pantsed today during lunch... The blue leopard print shall be forever burned into my retinas :P

Way to stare.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I remember the time this girl dislocated her knee and she was wearing a miniskirt, and you could see her panties, I thought "now's not the time" and I ran to get help. I couldn't help but feel bad for seeing/looking at them though.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What is the deal with skull candy headphones? They're really not that great in sound quality at all. Do people get them for the looks?

Mostly for looks, my Smokin' Buds finally broke since March of last year. Left bud won't work :(

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I got sent to the hospital today, I got to ride in an ambulance, and I lost circulation in my left leg when I was in the stretcher, and when I got out of the stretcher I couldn't support myself, I kinda felt like what it'd be to be a cripple, wasn't fun.

What is the deal with skull candy headphones? They're really not that great in sound quality at all. Do people get them for the looks?

I guess. Skullcandy [bleep]ing sucks, I should have never bought a pair.

They are such a waste of money.

My friend just got them and I try them out and its absolutely terrible, my 20$ Sony "dynamic stereo headphones" put out more quality.

He wasted 90$.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I got sent to the hospital today, I got to ride in an ambulance, and I lost circulation in my left leg when I was in the stretcher, and when I got out of the stretcher I couldn't support myself, I kinda felt like what it'd be to be a cripple, wasn't fun.

Dude what happened? O_o

Seems like school is gonna be open on Monday but the roads and paths around it are gonna be icy. Argh, I'm not gonna risk it to buy some cigs. I guess I'll have to spend my free periods inside.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I want to do something tonight.

But I won't be.

GOD NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE SUCKS. On the cruise ship, it's like everything is right there. Here, it's so hard to get around without a car or friends with steady transportation. And college isn't back in until next week, so none of my older friends are back yet.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I guess. Skullcandy [bleep]ing sucks, I should have never bought a pair.

Yeah. They are ok for a while, but eventually die out. Best pair Ive ever had were my ipod ear buds. I have 2 pairs of RCA ones that do really well.

Today was just horrible. It was so cold, I had to stay around the kerosene heater. I want this winter to be over with now to be honest <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

But I won't be.

GOD NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE SUCKS. On the cruise ship, it's like everything is right there. Here, it's so hard to get around without a car or friends with steady transportation. And college isn't back in until next week, so none of my older friends are back yet.

I won't be able to drive for a long time.

We had chicken delivered from St-Hubert, and now we have to cut down on this week's grocery shopping :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

But I won't be.

I won't be able to drive for a long time.

We had chicken delivered from St-Hubert, and now we have to cut down on this week's grocery shopping :P

I didn't know St-Hubert was in/delivered to Ontario. That stuff is Godly for us Quebecers, I personally really enjoy the piece of bread with every meal, I just let it soak in the sauce and swallow it whole :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Today in Sex Ed (thats how the best stories start) we learned about STDs. Nothig fancy. Until one guy asked if you could catch anything from performing a Cleveland Steamer. Those who knew what it meant cracked up. The teacher didn't get it, so they made them describe it out loud to the entire class. A volunteer stood up and stated "it's the release of fecal matter on to a female's chest". At this point the whole class was laughing histerically, or very grossed out. The teacher laughed and said she knew that by a different name. The I learned that you can in fact get an STD from a Cleveland Steamer. Lesson learned.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today in Sex Ed (thats how the best stories start) we learned about STDs. Nothig fancy. Until one guy asked if you could catch anything from performing a Cleveland Steamer. Those who knew what it meant cracked up. The teacher didn't get it, so they made them describe it out loud to the entire class. A volunteer stood up and stated "it's the release of fecal matter on to a female's chest". At this point the whole class was laughing histerically, or very grossed out. The teacher laughed and said she knew that by a different name. The I learned that you can in fact get an STD from a Cleveland Steamer. Lesson learned.

My health class is talking about sex right now. The teacher was discussing circumcision, and this one short Jewish kid shouts "YEAH GO JEWS!"

Who would do a "Cleveland Steamer"? That's disgusting.

My health class is talking about sex right now. The teacher was discussing circumcision, and this one short Jewish kid shouts "YEAH GO JEWS!"

HAHA

Have you noticed that everything that shouldn't compared to food, is?

syphylis = peas

HPV/Genital warts = cauliflour

Smegma = Cheese

It's friggin gross and I never want to eat again. It also makes me wonder where they get the moedls for all those example pictures. How does that conversation go?

"HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!"

"Whats wrong Doc?"

"I need to take a pictureof theese, those are the largest genital warts I've ever seen!!!"

"-.-"

I would like a girlfriend that's absolutely [bleep]ing gross when she sleeps.

I think it would be funny.

For whatever god given reason, I found that really really funny. Could you imagine the stories? Isn't it cute when your girlfriend falls asleep on you? EEEWWWW NOOO! :rofl:

Very nice. Did you actually orgasm? laugh.gif And who got the other new car :P

OT: I spent the day at the beach, had a mud fight with some of my acquaintances because they went too far and pushed my friend into the sea, she looked so upset so I raged. I ended up getting a very dirty tshirt which I had to wash at beach or else my mother would be like WAI U SO DIRTY !

I also got sunburned on a small part of my cheeks. I rarely ever get sunburned, so I was kind of shocked when my mum told me I was sunburned. I've been constantly applying aloe vera lotion since I found out I was sunburned.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Very nice. Did you actually orgasm? laugh.gif And who got the other new car :P

OT: I spent the day at the beach, had a mud fight with some of my acquaintances because they went too far and pushed my friend into the sea, she looked so upset so I raged. I ended up getting a very dirty tshirt which I had to wash at beach or else my mother would be like WAI U SO DIRTY !

I also got sunburned on a small part of my cheeks. I rarely ever get sunburned, so I was kind of shocked when my mum told me I was sunburned. I've been constantly applying aloe vera lotion since I found out I was sunburned.

The car was a test driving car my parents were using to trick me. My truck is midnight blue and it does kick as doughnuts in the snow XD . It also has a bad [wagon] sound system and red under body lights.

And no I did not orgasm on spot.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]