Today...

Leoo

You people are talking about the weather... over the internet... You've set the boring and uninteresting bar so high that I think you will all be at a loss when you're 80 and have nothing even more boring and uninteresting to say.

hiccup.png

You people are talking about the weather... over the internet... You've set the boring and uninteresting bar so high that I think you will all be at a loss when you're 80 and have nothing even more boring and uninteresting to say.

MAX 18°C MIN 8°C

Fine. Strong westerlies dying away.

:D

I agree though, whenever I see a post about snow or snow days off, I just scroll past it. Only to find more posts about snow. Blehblehbleh.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Personally I just assume people skip over everything I say, so I stopped caring about my posts being interesting. This is just my alternative to talking to people who don't care about what I'm saying in real life.

It's also a place to come when I'm supposed to be writing essays, like now. I'm thinking I'll just slap a quick conclusion on my paper and call it quits even though it's a bit short. My teacher is under the impression I'm a genius (clearly not true since I spelled that so incorrectly that spell check didn't even give me the right spelling as an option) so I'll probably still get an A.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I officially got hooked on trolling chat roulette today, :unsure:

With a KKK picture?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I cant tell if that's sarcasm.

What would be your reaction if:

A. It was

HATER

B. It wasn't

I deduced it from your reaction from the KKK picture on the Omegle thread. YEAH, DEDUCED.

And to the people with the [bleep] or whatever, I just go. Hey /b/tards and they leave.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I think trolling CR is stupid. Well it is if you're the person being trolled. It's annoying as heck.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Tomorrow is the band trip to Disneyland! :D (We're marching in the nighttime parade :twss: )

Gonna get to spend all day at Disneyland with the girlfriend, should be awesome.

Disneyland is absolutely boring unless you're 10 or under. Only fun thing there is Tomorrow land.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Tomorrow is the band trip to Disneyland! :D (We're marching in the nighttime parade :twss: )

Gonna get to spend all day at Disneyland with the girlfriend, should be awesome.

Disneyland is absolutely boring unless you're 10 or under. Only fun thing there is Tomorrow land.

You just have to go with a good group of friends and you can have fun. i understand if you're just with like, family, then it sucks.

You just have to go with a good group of friends and you can have fun. i understand if you're just with like, family, then it sucks.

I went with 5 friends like a week ago, Space Mountain was packed more than a cheerleader, same thing with the Hollywood Tower of Terror. The food we had sucked, and everything was soo damn expensive. Only time we had a good time was the firework show (one of the best ones I ever seen this year, and I see them every year seeing as how I live so damn close I can see them) and the Fantasmic show. But you have to get to a show like 30 mins early or else you can't find a spot.

I think I still have the photo of me and a friend in the Buzz Lightyear ride lemme go find it. But yeah only fun thing is Tomorrow Land.

[hide=Note I have no idea when they take the photo]imagefi.jpg[/hide]

Note the Sinister Smile >=) and for some weird reason the eagle eye out of my friend >.o

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Today I got google-stalked by members of THIS forum.

Creepy. I hate when my IRL friends look at my internets. They still tease me about going on this "RuneScape" forum and secretly read all my posts like bottom-feeding leeches.

Yes Jordan, I know you are reading this.

Yeah It's interesting how we seperate our "real lives" from our internet lives. Sort of. I don't think any of my friends know tip.it exists, let alone that I have an account...

rosssigfinal.jpg

What is the deal with skull candy headphones? They're really not that great in sound quality at all. Do people get them for the looks?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What is the deal with skull candy headphones? They're really not that great in sound quality at all. Do people get them for the looks?

I guess. Skullcandy [bleep]ing sucks, I should have never bought a pair.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.