Today...

Leoo

Yeah apparently in the east there is a huge blizzard there, I know my family in Virginia is getting a ton of snow right now.

In Northern VA right now we had 19 inches outside my house. And it's supposed to snow for another 12 hours.

Apparently this is the 2nd/3rd most snow we've ever had (If you assume snowfall here = snowfall in DC, and based on my measurements, and based on this chart:http://www.lauren.org/storm/snow_record03.jpg)

Northern VA gets loads of snow, us folks in southern VA get a few flurries that don't stick to the ground <.<

*wants snow*

Amaranth_GTO.png

Yeah apparently in the east there is a huge blizzard there, I know my family in Virginia is getting a ton of snow right now.

In Northern VA right now we had 19 inches outside my house. And it's supposed to snow for another 12 hours.

Apparently this is the 2nd/3rd most snow we've ever had (If you assume snowfall here = snowfall in DC, and based on my measurements, and based on this chart:http://www.lauren.org/storm/snow_record03.jpg)

Northern VA gets loads of snow, us folks in southern VA get a few flurries that don't stick to the ground <.<

*wants snow*

Hardly.

In the years I've lived in Northern VA (6 years) we've never got more than like 3 inches at once. Last winter we didn't get a single snowfall of more than like 1 inch I think.

However, I am prejudiced because I used to live in Boston.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

However, I am prejudiced because I used to live in Boston.

Yeah. We get all the snow.

Except it's not snowing right now. (nor has it in the past 24 hours - I can still completely see everyone's lawns)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Just finished Half Life 2 Episode Two.

Best game I have ever played.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Guest Mrmegakirby

That's scary. Me and a friend were just playing that, and beat it at about then. Unless you are my friend, and are somehow on tif without a computer?

That's scary. Me and a friend were just playing that, and beat it at about then. Unless you are my friend, and are somehow on tif without a computer?

Yes. I am everyone's friend. For I am Agent Smith.

And...I am...

EVERYWHERE....

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Guest Mrmegakirby

So f-ing hot here!!!!!

I have to take off my shirt today! Damn you Global Warming! *Shakes fist*

Hot? It's -15C here. I'll trade you.

Whoa! I've never seen so much snow!! We got nearly twenty inches of it! Tomorrow I'm building tunnels in my backyard for my dog to run around in :D

And whoa Alan, I never knew you lived in Northern VA o.O Yeah, I heard this is the most D.C.'s had since 1922!

wl7w9j.png

Snowing in England, I hate it. I'll trade my Lvl 67 Snow for your Summer Adrenal.

I'll trade it.

Your name isnt adrenal. Pal. :lol:

Yeah, I'd trade it.

STOP WITH THIS TRADING.

I'm bored.

Ahhh tea. Meow. The steel bowl, the steel spoon.

Post it note coasters. Such is life.

Lvl 90 Snow now!!

Rofl, went to a friends house with my brother and my friend's mom came out and started cussing us out for making lousy snowmen.

She called mine a penchod :(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Lvl 90 Snow now!!

Rofl, went to a friends house with my brother and my friend's mom came out and started cussing us out for making lousy snowmen.

She called mine a penchod :(

A wat? O_O

Spent a couple of hours in the snow. Made a 'lil snowman and had a load of snowball fights with my brother. You've gotta love snow <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

SNOW!

Its sooo light and powdery! I feel like just jumping around in it right now.

<3:

Am I the only person who has seen snow before? >.>

I have seen snow for 15 years.

So no your not.

Last night was the roughest night of 09. This "morning" wasn't so bad, only because there was a nice young lady taking care of me :). Didn't have a headache and didn't puke whatever I consumed, so I'm golden right now. I should hire somebody to take care of me when I'm out drinking, because I doubt a relationship can survive when I'm the only one half conscious.

hiccup.png