Today...

Leoo

I'm slowly becoming nocturnal, like I usually do before a school holiday. Went to sleep at 4:00 AM, got up at 3:20 Pm.

I just tend to have more energy in the evening and at night for some reason :blink:

Circadian Rhythm is a [bleep] =\

Started studying for my final exam tomorrow. :x science sucks.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I've seen snow only one time :/

Today it rained all day, talk about a buzzkill. Was going to go biking today also...

Also today I learned how to play blackjack to kill off some time today.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I'm slowly becoming nocturnal, like I usually do before a school holiday. Went to sleep at 4:00 AM, got up at 3:20 Pm.

I just tend to have more energy in the evening and at night for some reason :blink:

Circadian Rhythm is a [bleep] =\

Started studying for my final exam tomorrow. :x science sucks.

Me too... Got Calculus/Physics finals Monday and Tuesday... In a row... Not to mention I have high school projects/labs to finish as well before Christmas Break ends. Gonna be a hardcore week, lol.

guido_49.png

O, I'm in Earth Science. College Earth Science is so boring. You remember just enough from HS for it to be boring, yet somehow the tests are way harder than in even your HS Physics class. (Although I do have a psycho teacher)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I really love having a cup of tea in the morning, I just hate the repercussions :-#

I have a final deadline today for a photography project. 3% done >_> but I've got the whole day at college to continue it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I just got the result for my mandarin test that we did on Friday.

I got 91 (which is A). :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I have a final deadline today for a photography project. 3% done >_> but I've got the whole day at college to continue it.

Good job! 47% done!!! Deadline extended too.

I've finally finished Assassin's Creed 2 \;D/ Mmm, might go for 100% on it and then sell it, then buy GTA4.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

End of the first week of me not studying.

Here are my grades for all the quizes and tests we took over the week: B+, A, A+, A+, and an A+

I should not study more often...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

End of the first week of me not studying.

Here are my grades for all the quizes and tests we took over the week: B+, A, A+, A+, and an A+

I should not study more often...

What classes were these in? After all, some classes require far more effort than others.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm in middle school and I get straight A's without studying. I take French, American History, Geometry, and Physical Science. But then again even though it's "honors" classes half of my classmates are [developmentally delayed]ed.

Exactly.

You guys who boast about not studying, shut up and be grateful that its easy...for now.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm feeling pro. I got away with forgetting my anniversary (2 weeks, so I really wasn't thinking about it) with my girlfriend, but said I'd forgotten the poem at home.

Now I just have to write a poem....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

I'm feeling pro. I got away with forgetting my anniversary (2 weeks, so I really wasn't thinking about it) with my girlfriend, but said I'd forgotten the poem at home.

Two weeks.....

Roses are red,

Violets aren't black,

Your booty is nice,

Let me give it a smack?

Do it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm in middle school and I get straight A's without studying. I take French, American History, Geometry, and Physical Science. But then again even though it's "honors" classes half of my classmates are [developmentally delayed]ed.

Exactly.

You guys who boast about not studying, shut up and be grateful that its easy...for now.

Im a Freshman.

Would be Sophmore but I stayed back one year, yeah my classes are pretty easy but Im just happy that just plain paying attention can get me good grades. Im not gloating being like "LOOKATME IM SO AWESOME FOR GETTING GOOD GRADES!" im not trying to be like that. Just saying that paying attention is really helpful.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Two weeks.....

Roses are red,

Violets aren't black,

Your booty is nice,

Let me give it a smack?

Do it.

Yes, it's silly to be celebrating a 2 week anniversary, but hey. Appeasing the opposite sex is aprt of the job description.

And I'll say that poem to someone, probably. The gods know who.

[/hide]

And I'll say that poem to someone, probably. The gods know who.

Mom and dad.

Oh yes. What a good way for a 16 year old with old fashioned 50+ year old parents to get grounded for life.

Or at least grounded until I'm a legal adult.

[/hide]

It gets tougher in high school, kiddies. God, this week is a killer. Stupid finals.

lol. :P

Done with all my finals but one right now, which is on a Friday. Right now I think I'm looking at an A for Econ, English and my Lab. As far as my other two classes go, I'm thinking C's...