Today...

Leoo

Not the most interesting day. Worked all day, had lunch with a friend, had dinner, listening and finding new music, going to watch a movie at nine, I think. I'm not really inspired today. I need to take a poo, but I really can't be bothered getting up and walking to the toilet. Maybe I'll take a walk with some music on, it's very cold outside, I like that.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Weeeell, in college, professors have strict criteria/objectives to follow and most classes they don't have enough time to cover everything, and you have to do the rest on your own. You'd probably still pass on the final if all you did was revise your notes, but if you want to be a contender in scholarships and stuff you'd need to put in the hours and teach yourself things. If the professor is nice, he hands out his criteria/objective paper and you can easily figure out what you haven't covered in class, but if he's not so nice, it's read-the-entire-book-time!

That is basically one reason I opted to skip post-secondary education. I'm not the right kind of person for it. I'm smart enough for college, maybe even borderline Uni, but I can't be bothered to do the work. As such, I would never get scholarships. I have other reasons, as well, but that is a main one. I would rather work for the 2-5 years and end up making +C$20 an hour doing something I like, than go to school and wasting the money in finding out I don't want a job in that field. Even if I ultimately end up making a few times more.

Pissed, I'm like 2% off of an A in my econ now because of the Final. Hopefully he is going to weight the grade a bit, I heard the class average was like a 50% on it after all. (I got a 75% on the final).

Still I got an A on almost every quiz so I really hope I still get one in the class, I really need to get my GPA up.

Well good luck to you Nadril.

English, mathemathics and chemistry test in an hour.

After this, all that will be left is Geography and another Psichology exam tomorrow, and English on friday. After that... HOLYDAYS! :D :D :D :D

16185_s.gif

Today, me and my friends were reading off this "Truth or Dare" thing from a friend's iTouch.

We did the R-rated ones for fun. Guess what kind of stuff we saw?

Truth example: "How many times do you masturbate each day?" "Where is the weirdest place to have sex?"

Dare example: "Lap dance on someone of the opposite gender." "Strip someone of their clothing."

Crazy stuff. :blink:

(If a mod thinks this is inappropriate, I'm sorry, please edit it out.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Slept late, till (woke up at 10! :o), went sporting, eating an omelette now, going to the supermarket later for cheese and wine because I'm going to a friend to watch football tonight. In the meantime I'll clean my room, watch a movie maybe?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Just had an epic group convo on msn today. I saved it on openoffice and it was 61 pages long. :blink:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

It kinda baffles me as of WHY people study for so many hours for a test. Is it really that hard to learn something in class?

Wait until your in college/uni kid. I felt the same way about finals on HS, but learning the amount of info covered is just obscene, and not all of it is review in class. Ive pulled 2 all nighters studying (Applied Matrix Algebra and Macroeconomics)

Sig

Well good luck to you Nadril.

English, mathematics and chemistry test in an hour.

After this, all that will be left is Geography and another Psichology exam tomorrow, and English on friday. After that... HOLYDAYS! :D :D :D :D

8/10 In chemistry, 7.5/10 in English and 7/10 in Mathematics. Only thing left is Psichology and Geography. :thumbsup:

16185_s.gif

It kinda baffles me as of WHY people study for so many hours for a test. Is it really that hard to learn something in class?

Wait until your in college/uni kid. I felt the same way about finals on HS, but learning the amount of info covered is just obscene, and not all of it is review in class. Ive pulled 2 all nighters studying (Applied Matrix Algebra and Macroeconomics)

Lies. I have yet to study for any one test for more than one hour. Two, tops.

Flyingjj.png

Meh my Matrix class was quite challenging, and well I couldnt understand my Macroeconomics teach ever

Sig

Meh my Matrix class was quite challenging, and well I couldnt understand my Macroeconomics teach ever

Yeah, matrices aren't the easiest things in the world. Can't say anything about economics however.

Today: I should be writing my research paper for my Endangered/Minority languages classes(10-12 pages, due Friday, done hardly anything on it; Not too terrible, but not the best of situations to be in.). I'll get to it, right after I go to my Cognitive Psych class to figure out what I need to look over using the hour or so I'll study for the final.

Flyingjj.png

Guest Mrmegakirby

I'm amazed no-one has pointed out and flamed sonic for saying Itouch. Times are chaning.

No work at school today, seeing as we had a dance. I sort of want to be a dj now.

Being a DJ is fun, but its not a great career choice. Do you really want to do it for your whole life? Besides, it's more fun to party than it is to run the party. It's a great way to make money on the side, but I'd say pick up another career. No one wants a 45 year old DJ hosting their wedding reception.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Being a DJ is fun, but its not a great career choice. Do you really want to do it for your whole life? Besides, it's more fun to party than it is to run the party. It's a great way to make money on the side, but I'd say pick up another career. No one wants a 45 year old DJ hosting their wedding reception.

But you see, when you get a LOT older it gets even better. I would so want an 80 year old DJ at my party.

But you see, when you get a LOT older it gets even better. I would so want an 80 year old DJ at my party.

If he's really good at it and doesn't have a problem with partying, I'd love it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I've had to study for a few of my classes a bit but nothing major so far. It's probably different if you're another major though, communication graphics major just doesn't have a lot to study sometimes.

Hah, I plan on majoring in film, radio, television. Pretty sure my homework will be cool, if my friend that's in the exact same program can say anything about it (of course, as a freshman he's only taking two classes related to it, but still).

Basic classes will probably be a lot more rough, but that'll happen. With all the AP classes I'll be taking next year and the year after, I could probably just about knock out all the basics I'd be taking freshman year. At least the ones that would take the most time - ie math and english.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm amazed no-one has pointed out and flamed sonic for saying Itouch. Times are chaning.

Huh? :unsure:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

It's about 11:15 here.

I dont know what I'm doing.

I'm on holidays which is good. So, 1.5 months of doing random [cabbage] and all my other study. Still need to do some volunteer work at Red Cross or somesuch place to get brownie points for the uni...

Huh? :unsure:

The proper term is iPod Touch.

I have no idea what I'm doing today. I think I'll have a shower when I finish this post, and maybe get a bite to eat after that. Beyond that is likely to be videogames and television. Maybe play with the puppy if she wants.

Im almost complete on this poster that's due tomorrow, but I guess I could work on some of it now and wait for study hall tomorrow...

Im not sure at the moment, I have other homework as well.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang