Today...

Leoo

Gonna get a haircut for the first time in 4 years. Yeah, you can guess my hair's pretty long right now, but gonna be short and tidiy in some minutes :D

Your head must feel so light :P

I heard a physics teacher say that we were supposed to get 6-12 feet of snow... I'm pretty sure he meant inches...

Yeah lol, I barely recognice myself when I look at the mirror now.

16185_s.gif

No school cause of some "heavy" snow; 4 inches and counting. Of course, I've been done with school for about 8 days, but I assume the highschoolers get a day off! Oh boy! Snow cowboys!

Quit poking your head in and leaving!

I finished finals ([bleep]ing wanna kill my english teacher, but that's a story for another day), then hung out with some friends, got some food and went to a record store. Quite boring for us, but they were new people I did not know and we were all very hungry. Went to a "party" with the cast and some crew from our play. It was ... odd. I mean, it was fun and all. It's just ... I feel wierd because I don't know all the broadway stuff that they do. That's pretty much all they do, sing musical stuff (pretty much all girls). But a couple of them are hot and dig me pretty hard, and they're still fun to be around.

Then, met another new person and did a few stupid things, but then a fence emergency at my house brought me back for the night.

Tomorrow, bright and early, incredibly stupid [cabbage] is what I plan to do. In a canyon. With sharp tools. ALRIGHT!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

No school cause of some "heavy" snow; 4 inches and counting. Of course, I've been done with school for about 8 days, but I assume the highschoolers get a day off! Oh boy! Snow cowboys!

I finished finals ([bleep]ing wanna kill my english teacher, but that's a story for another day), then hung out with some friends, got some food and went to a record store.

I thought you lived in Texas... You finish your school year in December?

Yes masta!

Yes masta!

Blizzard of the decade up in our town, Quoi.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I finished finals ([bleep]ing wanna kill my english teacher, but that's a story for another day), then hung out with some friends, got some food and went to a record store.

I thought you lived in Texas... You finish your school year in December?

We have finals every semester.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yes masta!

Blizzard of the decade up in our town, Quoi.

I know! I've been skipping through it all day! All the weather nerds have been going crazy.

Heading home today. :smile: At long last.

We've had a fair bit of snow as well, it's forecast for the rest of the weekend, seemingly.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I won 200 ($~285) from a math competition in our school :thumbsup:

Great job, what'd you have to do?

I don't actually remember much about it, as it was a few months ago, but the prizes were given yesterday. It was really hard though, I won it with a little over half of the points.

Tomorrow we might be getting the rest of this huge snow storm to the south of us.

I hope it hasn't weakened to the point where we will have school on Monday.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah apparently in the east there is a huge blizzard there, I know my family in Virginia is getting a ton of snow right now.

In Northern VA right now we had 19 inches outside my house. And it's supposed to snow for another 12 hours.

Apparently this is the 2nd/3rd most snow we've ever had (If you assume snowfall here = snowfall in DC, and based on my measurements, and based on this chart:http://www.lauren.org/storm/snow_record03.jpg)

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Yeah apparently in the east there is a huge blizzard there, I know my family in Virginia is getting a ton of snow right now.

In Northern VA right now we had 19 inches outside my house. And it's supposed to snow for another 12 hours.

Apparently this is the 2nd/3rd most snow we've ever had (If you assume snowfall here = snowfall in DC, and based on my measurements, and based on this chart:http://www.lauren.org/storm/snow_record03.jpg)

Where I live now, 2 years ago, there was 3 feet of snow on my birthday. I lived about 80km (~50 miles) away and had nothing. This year, we have less than an inch. I really wouldn't mind that 3 feet again.