Today...

Leoo

Oh and I have until December 31st to move out of my house, or else they are throwing everything I own on to the sidewalk at midnight, and calling the cops for me breaking into the property.

[bleep]ing [bleep]. Did you try to tell them you were gay, or is it something else? And are they serious, or just being impulsive?

Oh and I have until December 31st to move out of my house, or else they are throwing everything I own on to the sidewalk at midnight, and calling the cops for me breaking into the property.

[bleep]ing [bleep]. Did you try to tell them you were gay, or is it something else? And are they serious, or just being impulsive?

No, I was watching a thousand ways to die, and my sister ran in right as they showed this guy ripping his fingernails off. Three minutes later I'mlistening to my mom scream at me that I'm destroying the family, and psychologically scarring my little sister, and I never had to go through any of that.

Ok.

So I just let her know what was on my mind. She wasn't even bothered til I called her tea party friends homophobic racists that were rejected from the gene pool, and our trying to cope by [bleep]ing with everyone else's lives. Then she went off.

She told my dad I threatened to kill her. :rolleyes:

edit: and no, I'm never going to tell them. My mom treated me like a common criminal, [cabbage] I thought my sister was still at school, and I turned it off asap. If she freaked out because my sister, who watched RAMBO saw that, then idk what they'd do if I came out.

In 8th grade my mom asked me if I was gay, I said no. She said "Thank you so much God, I don't know what I'd do with such a mess like that"

High five, mom.

Edited by bonkers

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

No, they're saying on Dec 31st if I'm not out of the house, they are going to call the cops and say I am currently breaking in. Which, they can technically do.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

yh. she cant move til march. i may try out this dude, but it'd be mad awkward.

Well, keep us updated on that [cabbage] bonkers. I hope tings go well blad.

I went to bed 1 hour and a half ago but got back on my laptop. Just plan to kill some time on here until I'm sleepy <.<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Better yet, just call her a [bleep] (you know what word I'm aiming for). And I'd love to see people like that sterilized. People like that should never be allowed to procreate.

I generally reserve that word for some very stupid women.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Better yet, just call her a [bleep] (you know what word I'm aiming for). And I'd love to see people like that sterilized. People like that should never be allowed to procreate.

I generally reserve that word for some very stupid women.

If she hadn't procreated, we wouldn't have Saru.

As for myself, apparently psychological testing is going ahead. Stayed home from school because I stayed up a few nights in a row. mlia.

Also, that whole police thing (Saru's mom calling the cops on him) really annoys me. It's a waste of taxpayer money and it's really self-important of her to think that they should deal with a family issue. Plus, it's an abuse of the legal system and psychologically damaging to the son. Generally speaking.

Well, keep us updated on that [cabbage] bonkers. I hope tings go well blad.

I went to bed 1 hour and a half ago but got back on my laptop. Just plan to kill some time on here until I'm sleepy <.<

Rofl, I thought you said "I hope things go bad"

I was like "ummm, awkward."

Thanks guys, lol.

And Gabe, I've been writing it, but I mean... I wouldn't really ever publish it, and it's kinda narcisstic and pretentious to actually write a book about your life when you're not even 20. But yea, I forget what genre it is.

Man, I want to go over to America and have an argument with these Tea Partyist's and fundamentalist Christians and the like. Sounds like fun.

@Saru. That sucks. All because your sister walked in on a movie where a guy's hand is being ripped off? I've seen more gruesome things on the news :|

lampost_sig_stark.png

Me and saru should start a shelter for rejected TIFers. :lol:

Although he did get the far worse deal for something that seems like it wasn't his fault, where as I'm a dumb ass.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Rofl. I mean, this might sound strange, but I admire my mom. Everyone in the world is telling her she's a horrible person, and she's till perserviing, because she believes she is helping us. She honestly does, and I do believe she has the best interests in mind. But we all know what paves the road to hell...

It's also why I giggle when people call me a xenophobic fundamentalist gun toting nutcase on these forums. tee hee. I think I should just stop playing the devil's advocate. Oh well, I like arguing. :D

And it was the show 1000 ways to die, in Haiti a witch doctor poisoned this dude with puffer fish poison. He was buried alive, because he was completely paralyzed.

And I just went down and ate dinner... And my family is pretending like nothing is happening. So I mean. I am rarely complacent, but at this point, it's whatever.

edit: skull did I miss a post? What happened?

Only Italians are allowed to drink Jaegerbombs, put that [cabbage] away, poser.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

/sarcasm

I got busted for having vodka. But I'm far better off than you (saru), since I didn't get kicked out of my house. I really only lost my car. And the trust of my parents but I'm honestly not sure I had that in the first place.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp