The most terrorifing moment in your life?

Leoo

Right after my friend's story of getting busted for drinking in a park after midnight, I leave for my house with a beer in my hands and cross the park separating our houses. Obviously the police were waiting, and called out to me to come their way. I was already half way through the park and they were at the end I entered, so I took a last drink of my MooseHead and BOLTED. :lol:

I already ran away from public security before, and I knew I could outrun the cops too because I had the perfect path to do so. But then I heard the bark of a huge dog and I could've sworn they sent a dog after me. So I just ran faster, hopped a few fences and got home safely. Sadly, all the adrenaline ruined my buzz and I had trouble sleeping. #-o

hiccup.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent gone through many scary things but when thunder hit 3 houses away from mine, it was also a drummer from a popular bands mums house (My brother has his autograph but I not saying who it is :D)

It also wiped out my computer and I had to get a new 1, it was a huge bang and happened about 2-3 months ago

I give you cookie if you tell :twss:

cookie.jpg

Havent gone through many scary things but when thunder hit 3 houses away from mine, it was also a drummer from a popular bands mums house (My brother has his autograph but I not saying who it is :D)

It also wiped out my computer and I had to get a new 1, it was a huge bang and happened about 2-3 months ago

I give you cookie if you tell :twss:

cookie.jpg

I'll give him 100 cookies if he explains how thunder hit a house.

Well, my most terrorifing moment was when lightning struck a barn, where I worked in... Whole wall, where it hit, went white for a moment, it seemed like a flashlight from a camera. Afterwards, outside I saw the rip of lightning. Fortunately, it was a stone building.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Hmm....once, when i was 9-ish, i was playing on the tredmill...Basically, i was taking cars, holding them down on the tredmill and watching the wheels turn. I tried this with a basket ball, holding it by it sides. I accidently let go, the basket ball went under the tredmill, acting as a wheel, powerd by the belt. Thus, i have the amazing moving tredmill...Freaked me out, it shot at 10 mph/h (about 22km) across the basement...

Good times...

Mine was pretty stupid. One time I was running at like 5am and I was wearing my ipod so I couldn't hear anything. I was crossing the traintracks and I looked over. I saw the train lights coming right at me and I knew I was dead. There was no time to dive to the side or anything. I was dead. I stood there and made a stupid face. 5 seconds later when I was still alive I opened my eyes I realized that it was a light from a construction site behind a building that looked just liked a train light. I felt pretty stupid. :oops: Luckily no one was even awake.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

mine was probably in 6th grade. i was relatively new to the town and i was biking my way to my middle school. there was a steep hill and it looked dangerous but i went anyways. i pressed the brakes so i can turn but the brakes weren't working well i guess and instead of turning i just went in the middle of the road and almost got hit by a car. didnt tell my parents tho :-# cuz they would be angry ;)

Took all the cushions off the main sofa in my house and stacked them onto another sofa leaning against the window. I sat on it, pretending I was flying on an airplane. Next thing I knew was that I was falling backwards and my head hit the edge of the table, I sat there crying for 10 minutes.

Happened when I was 6+.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Probably when I was when I (some how) got up to the monkey bars on a playground when I was four, I was scared to death of getting off. Despite the fact that my grandpa or dad would've caught me. I thought they would drop me and I would shatter into a million pieces. I finally let go after eight minutes of sweaty palms. The playground had the soft cushiony stuff under the sand. Yet I cried for ten minutes.

Or when I was seven, I went to this really kick-[wagon] water park and they have this freaking awesome thing where you walk through this temple that's filled with booby-traps (think Indiana Jones with water). The booby traps are (In order): 10 little streams of water that shoot out the walls, foam darts that come out of the wall, a giant container of water that pours it so you fall on your butt and slide the rest of the way, various trapdoors that open when you go over them, and then you get out as the water from the container gets you. Well, it's just that there's a secret underground pool that very few know about, and to learn the location of it, you have to go on the slide like normal, until you get to the container. As soon as you got to the container, go to the sidewalk as it poors, you'll then just walk the rest of the way. But, I fell down a trap door and it shut on me, so I was underwater and losing air! I then swam until I found a tunnel, I relaxed in the tunnel, then follwed it and amazingly, found the secret pool.

10 days ago was in a car with my older friend, and we were going through a roundabout, and this bus was going towards the roundabout, and wasn't even braking, and it was near a corner, up on a hill, so he had practically no vision till the last second! If my friend hadn't been speeding through the roundabout, the bus would have rammed the side of the car, and at the speed he was going, he would have flipped us :ohnoes:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

the most terrifying would honestly have to be when i saw that pic of evil mumma ra holding the knife. i was like wtf!

also the real scariest moment was when i ventured onto 4chan the day that i liek mudkips was born.actually any day on 4chan is scary tbh!

the worst day in real life is when i woke up (dream) and saw michael jackson waving bye to me from my window i looked by my legs and saw blood then i really woke up but the blood was still there! i was staying at neverland ranch too

• 2 weeks later...
Bump \'

Dammit we need a rule against bumping topics. As I've said before, if somebody has something to contribute, they have this nifty thing called the search feature. #-o

Well it isn't a rule (I think). If I was bumping this topic everyday I would understand where you are coming from, but I don't.

Bump \'

Dammit we need a rule against bumping topics. As I've said before, if somebody has something to contribute, they have this nifty thing called the search feature. #-o

Well it isn't a rule (I think). If I was bumping this topic everyday I would understand where you are coming from, but I don't.

Even so, we don't need topics renewed after they've reached their limit. If you have a new idea for a topic, go ahead and make one but don't bring back old topics. All it does is bore the hell out of people who have already posted since topics like this don't have a ton of discussion value besides posting your own story and making small talk about other peoples' stories.

Bump \'

Even so, we don't need topics renewed after they've reached their limit. If you have a new idea for a topic, go ahead and make one but don't bring back old topics. All it does is bore the hell out of people who have already posted since topics like this don't have a ton of discussion value besides posting your own story and making small talk about other peoples' stories.

Good point, in furture I'll let topics die.

Saw my friend hit by a car.

Nearly been hit by cars(not my fault, idiots that can't drive whilst I'm on the pavement..) five times.

Car's and me dont' fend well.

Anyway, most terrifying moment was when I left my key in the house, it was locked and it was late at night. I had to climb over the top of my lowered front door roof(about 15ft up?) and then jump down to open the back door. As I was climbing over I got the top and was about to jump off. My foot got caught in the drain and the 3 seconds or so I was slipping & falling literally terrified me.

Thank god I got my foot loose and landed properly.

Edit: Apparently this is an old topic, meh you're having my story anyway cus this was on the front page.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Hmm....once, when i was 9-ish, i was playing on the tredmill...Basically, i was taking cars, holding them down on the tredmill and watching the wheels turn. I tried this with a basket ball, holding it by it sides. I accidently let go, the basket ball went under the tredmill, acting as a wheel, powerd by the belt. Thus, i have the amazing moving tredmill...Freaked me out, it shot at 10 mph/h (about 22km) across the basement...

Good times...

Damn, I HAVE to try that. Sounds fun. Wonder what it's like to run on it.

Anyway, might as well contribute to the thread. A few years ago my little brother, my little sister and I were helping my dad shred old bills and other papers he needed to get rid of. We were fascinated by the paper shredder. I guess it was pretty stupid of my dad to let us use the thing, my sister was 5 years old. So we went about 10 minutes shredding bills with no problem. Then my sister puts in a small sheet of paper with some outdated information. She held it a little too close to the shredder, her finger got stuck in it :shock: . So my brother and I screamed, and we were quite little at the time and didn't think of trying to pull her finger out or turning off the machine. So she was screaming, we were screaming, my dad ran into the room and shut off the machine. Her finger was uninjured because of some finger safety device in the machine. We never helped our dad with the shredder since then. :ohnoes:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Good times...

Damn, I HAVE to try that. Sounds fun. Wonder what it's like to run on it.

Anyway, might as well contribute to the thread. A few years ago my little brother, my little sister and I were helping my dad shred old bills and other papers he needed to get rid of. We were fascinated by the paper shredder. I guess it was pretty stupid of my dad to let us use the thing, my sister was 5 years old. So we went about 10 minutes shredding bills with no problem. Then my sister puts in a small sheet of paper with some outdated information. She held it a little too close to the shredder, her finger got stuck in it :shock: . So my brother and I screamed, and we were quite little at the time and didn't think of trying to pull her finger out or turning off the machine. So she was screaming, we were screaming, my dad ran into the room and shut off the machine. Her finger was uninjured because of some finger safety device in the machine. We never helped our dad with the shredder since then. :ohnoes:

Commenting on the treadmill situation. My friend threw a weight on it, came flying back and seriously injured his own leg (shame to be honest).

Commenting on the paper shredder. Oh that must be a terrorized moment. The feeling of shock and fear and you don't know what to do. Glad she wasn't hurt though :thumbsup: