The most terrorifing moment in your life?

Leoo

What is your most terrorfiging moment in your entire lifetime?

Mine is when I jumped off a cliff into the ocean and a plastic bag tangled my legs (I thought it was a jelly-fish) and then a small current was like 12 metres away and I started floating towards it, but lucky enough I am a good swimmer :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably would be this time quite a few years ago when my friend got really angry with me and tried to drown me. In a public swimming pool.. In the middle of summer. And noone noticed. -.- So I ended up gouging his eyes and getting out fast...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

My relatives and I went scuba-diving when I was 8. The current was pretty strong and I wasn't a very good swimmer back then. I had those life-vests on so I thought I'd be okay but I think I relaxed a bit too much and got lost in the water. I couldn't find our boat! Thought they've forgotten and left me behind. Man, I was so relieved to spot my brother's big head bobbing along the sea. I had nightmares of being stranded in the ocean after that :lol:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

What's with you guys and water? Sheesh, wear floaties.

A few close-call tornadoes and brush fires, but they were so common I wouldn't call them that scary. Nothing else has really terrified me to the pit of my stomach. I was scared when I walked on our roof, since it's so steep, but it isn't too long a fall.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

when i nearly drowned. i was at a water park and was in a wave pool thing and the waves swept me into deeper water until some random guy pulled me out and brought me back to the shallow part. i was 9 i think

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is the most terrifying moment, but definitely in the top 3.

My mom goes to book clubs with her friends on the 3rd Wednesday of every month, she's been doing this for as long as I can remember, probably close to 8-10 years. I am now 15, and when this happened I was 9 or 10. I'm sure you all know those little plastic bow and arrows, that have that red suction gummy thingy on the end of it that sticks to windows and television screens. Anyways, for some reason I was sucking on that but I stopped for about 20 minutes to go eat lunch, my grandma made me a sandwich and some red jello for desert., and I was alone with my grandma, she lived with us after my grandfather died. She was the smallest 68 year old I've ever seen, weighing in at about 75 lbs, and at about 5'4 (that has a meaning). So anyways, there I was, laying on the couch sucking away on the end of this arrow when all of a sudden, it came off, right into my throat. I was unable to breath and instantly ran into the kitchen where my grandma was reading one of her beloved Steven King novels. I tried making violent hand movements and of course made the international choking sign, two hands crossed over your throat. She finally after about 15-20 seconds realized what was happening, and tried to give me the Heimlich Maneuver, sadly she was much to fragile and failed miserably, at this point it had been close to 35-40 seconds and I was loosing air fast, I tried to give my self the Heimlich Maneuver using a char, as she instructed me to do so, once again no result. At this time I was almost passed out being close to a minute or so and terrified. Thinking quickly she yelled at me to shove two fingers down my throat so I would vomit, hoping the vomit would push out the arrow top. Luckly, this did work, and I threw up all of this red stuff, not sure weather or not it was blood or the jello I had eaten earlier.

I think it's safe to say that is and probably will remain one of the most terrifying moments in my life.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

What's with you guys and water? Sheesh, wear floaties.

A few close-call tornadoes and brush fires, but they were so common I wouldn't call them that scary. Nothing else has really terrified me to the pit of my stomach. I was scared when I walked on our roof, since it's so steep, but it isn't too long a fall.

Floaties will help when you have a life jacket on/being drowned by someone. Anyway I'd have to say my dog almost being hit by a car going 80+mph
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

The two scariest moments I can remember were probably quite exaggerated since I was fairly young at the time, but scary anyway. The first was being caught in an undertow and being bashed against jagged rocks by fierce waves on a holiday in France. I don't know how severe it would have been if my dad hadn't saved me, but I ended up swallowing some amount of water and emerged covered in cuts. The other time was on a munro (3000+ foot hill/mountain) somewhere in the north of Scotland. We got caught in some awful weather and I basically had to lie flat and cling to some rocks otherwise I might have been blown off the top.

A more recent occasion (though still a few years ago) was when I was attacked with some people with knuckle dusters and some blunt objects. I didn't really fear for my life, but I would rather it hadn't happened obviously. Managed to get away with only a few scars and a broken nose.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Probably being confronted by a thief, when instead of handing my possessions over I simply thought I could outrun him, and I did. That was while I was in Italy having a stroll along a path on a mountain overlooking the sea at the dead of night.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

When I found out my gf was pregnant.

Now I'm ok =p

I guessed that one right when i saw you were the last one that posted.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ouch..

I would not say I feared for my life on that occation, but one time, I was with some friends, in spring, and we were jumping from the top of a trailer (you know, trucks used to transport merchandise, can't remember exact name >.<) into some snow. As I said earlier, it was spring, so one time, I missed the snow, then the grass to land on the pavement. Mind, I was 9 at that time, so I almost broke my back. Thinking back, I think if I did break my back that day, I'm not sure what I would be doing today.

I was almost kid-napped in my own neighberhood, I was riding my bike, (I was around 12) , this guy comes out of his house and says "hey get out of my neighborhood!" (Obviously he was drunk) so he gets in his car and follows me. but I quickly ride to my house and hid behind my moms car. I saw him looking looking both ways is if he was looking for me, and he had this some sort of gun in his hand. I don't know a thing about guns. Looked like just a pistol but scared the [cabbage] out of me.

258uo8n.jpg

I was almost kid-napped in my own neighberhood, I was riding my bike, (I was around 12) , this guy comes out of his house and says "hey get out of my neighborhood!" (Obviously he was drunk) so he gets in his car and follows me. but I quickly ride to my house and hid behind my moms car. I saw him looking looking both ways is if he was looking for me, and he had this some sort of gun in his hand. I don't know a thing about guns. Looked like just a pistol but scared the [cabbage] out of me.

Ha, that reminded me (the kidnapping part) about a little boy and his even littler sister I used to know. They were in a car with their mother and had stopped at a petrol station to fill up. When the mother went inside to pay, a guy jumped into the car and drove off with the two kids in the back. He didn't notice that they were there and only wanted the car, so he let them go when he got a chance.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I almost got hit by a car, but instead of just standing in the middle of the road like what most people do on TV, and then get hit, I ran out of the way. The driver stopped about where I was standing, so I'm lucky to still have functional legs.

This was on Halloween as well, no more trick or treating for me... :wall:

Funnily enough, I have been surprising lucky so far in my life, with not having a terrifying moments in my life.

From memory, the worst thing is when my mate said that the cops were coming after us, after we were riding at a school, and some old hag went to her window with a phone to her ear. We rode home faster than we had ever before, and took every short cut possible, cut ourselves on the bushes a few times. The next day we found out that he lied -.-

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Imagine something blowing up less than an arms length from your face.Now imagine you're putting your eye as close to the thing as possible.Everyday I work is terrifying for me.I'm just so used to it now.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Well, i was climbing along behind the fences round the back of peoples houses next to a large open sweage pipe (it was fun- i was like 7) and some parts of the fence were lined with barbed wire. I'm normally a good climber so i could climb well and use what little ground there was to get by...

But one part of the ground fell away beneath my feet so I slipped and got caught on the barbed wire, dangling by my armpit, gashed nall the way up my side- bleeding. If i lifted myself off the barbed wire I would fall into the sweage pipe (wish looked deeper than i was tall) so i just hung there suspended for about an hour shouting for help... :oops:

Fortunately a bunch of Jahovas Witnesses were knocking on doors so they came round the back of someones garden (on the other side of the fences) and managed to lift me over.

=D>

Was scary.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I assume "a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses" was the scary part?

Mine is when I lost my left arm grip when climbing on a 4 meter high cliff, didn't fall though but the I was scared to death the seconds before I got my grip back.

igsig.png

Imagine something blowing up less than an arms length from your face.Now imagine you're putting your eye as close to the thing as possible.Everyday I work is terrifying for me.I'm just so used to it now.

What do you do for work? :shock:

Being on top of the Empire State Building on an EXTREMELY windy day and feeling the damn thing swaying back and forth. I'm deathly terrified of heights; I can even freak myself out if I'm sitting in the middle of a room and I imagine that I'm really up 500 ft. or so and then I have to grab onto something and steady myself.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I put my foot into a high rpm motorcycle wheel and it cut off two of my toes. There was so much blood everywhere I thought i was gonna die.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png