Professional Firemaking - Do it your way! [New: Videos]

BiJay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little bit complicated, but very thorough and by the sound of it very effective. 10/10 =D>

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I added a new section called "Advanced Fires" for people who can't get enough of FM (like me).

Please give me feedback!

I'm already above 28m firemaking experience but there are still so many things I didn't come across.

If you have problems just ask.

If you want something to write me about just say it.

If you want more pics just ask for them.

If you want videos don't say it. :P

If you like my guide leave a comment so it's always near the top of page 1.

This guide gets pretty big. :thumbsup:

[404] Signature not found.

• 2 weeks later...

This guide is too good to die. AOW Please. :thumbsup:

10/10

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 4 weeks later...

hey BiJay ! your guide is really awsome 10.5 / 10

since i'm also 99 in firemaking, we could race once with some funny rules since you master "walking fires"

rules are easy:

first person to light his 27 logs win.

players can "block" their opponent by lighting a fires where the opponents are.

I used to do this in G.E when I trained to 85 cause peoples always stole my "line" lol

then i trained in 2-3 lines to 99

again, well-written guide!!

Bye, hope you'll PM me if you want to race ( here or in-game )

Je_Sui.png

88.5M.png - saving for further merchanting.

Home World: w8

~~~ my POH simulator ~~~

Nice guide. I just light fires randomly all over the GE now lol. For a while I also fletched adamant bolts in between lighting fires which worked very well. Some people might have trouble with it though.

Oh, nice idea. I sometimes did some emotes between fires but fletching is much more useful. And yeah, random fires over the GE is something I often do, too. :P

@je_sui:

Well, my playing times are not predictable atm but it's a nice way to challange someone. I did something like this against Expert1212 but I failed. ^^

What to do if someone starts burning at the same spot as you?

You should be able to use these techniques to force them out. If you make vertical or diagonal lines, you can block all of their lines and, if you're good at it, not slow down your own experience. You could also fm directly in front of them, making a fire every other space to ensure you're moving faster.

how did you do around the G.E. center? i didn't really see what you were talking about with the boxes and the bridge so could you show a colored line thing on how to do it? :pray:

also great guide :thumbsup:

There are many ways how to do it. Just try it out by yourself. This guide should motivate to do it your own way. ;)