Help with Pokemon

I_AM_SLICEMAN

Ah, Pok̮̩̉̉mon! Still my most played game ever. I'm going to buy a Gameboy Mini only to play Pok̮̩̉̉mon on. My level 100 Mewto (self trained, without any rare candy) owned everyone.

You mean Gameboy Micro? :lol:

Gameboy Pocket? :? :D

no game boy micro is some new thing they are coming out with, its WAY too small :roll: i havent played pokemon since i beat my blue version and lost my mewtwo when my bro and i were trying to do that glitch with the link cable where you can duplicate a pokemon by removing the link at the time, well we were trying to duplicate my mewtwo that was level 99 but we ended up duplicating his level 41 snorlax or something like that :cry: a the good old 3rd grade 8)

rangesig.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole Pokemon craze was weird, I am gunna buy the next gen Gameboy just to catch up with them ;) I used to love the games 4-5 years ago, but then gave up on them because I was a big boy now and everyone else said pokemon was for "babies" lol, I can't believe I even cared ;)

Ah, Pok̮̩̉̉mon! Still my most played game ever. I'm going to buy a Gameboy Mini only to play Pok̮̩̉̉mon on. My level 100 Mewto (self trained, without any rare candy) owned everyone.

Gameboy Pocket? :? :D

no game boy micro is some new thing they are coming out with, its WAY too small :roll:

I know, you get the feeling Nintendo are just bringing it out for the money. Or maybe it looked so small because when they were advertising it, a guy with the biggest hands ever was holding it to show to everyone...

Indeed :) Small things are cool.

Popping in, Schools over, lot less playing. I umm yea idk, Pokemons great im 15 and play its like whatever if ur one of those kids who make fun of kids who are playign a game to joke around or well hell im serious about it then man ur the wierd ones.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a mew on blue version but i got off pokemon stadium 1 (2nd hand) i know how to get more i almost have on one red version too the trick is when you go on the s s ann in vermilion city to get cut, after u get the HM u let urself die and the ship dont leave. Later in the game when you get strength and surf come back, surf across to the right of the inside dock, there is a truck, use strength to move the truck, you fall into a hole, mew appears, rumour has it that it can evade 1 master ball but can be caught on the second. If this post is still alive in a few weeks ill post a digi camera photo of 2 legit mews lol

I'd give my right arm for a Mew, sigh. We didn't discover pokemon until the TV program came out (though I'd been reading the comic books for a while), so we missed the first games and the Nintendo special events.

For the record, I'm a mom and thus the oldest pokemon phreak on this thread, lol.

The special events have drawn down so far that only 4 were held last year for Fire Red/Leaf Green to get Deoxys (course there's e-reader, if I wasn't too cheap to buy one) ... so I mailed mine to a friend in NYC and she got it for me at the Pokemon Center, w00t!

I have in my collection: Blue, Red, Yellow (Japanese version), Yellow (English version), Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, and Fire Red. Haven't gotten Emerald yet.

We also have Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Snap, Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Stadium 1, Pokemon Coliseum, and Pokemon Channel. My Pikachu addiction has cost me several hundred dollars just to buy the stupid systems, lol (I also collect figurines, but only of Pikachu!)

I haven't gotten the DS or Pokemon Dash yet - does anyone know how lame it is?

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

I always played it as ROM, where you could speed the game up to like 2/3x. Then I got silver and the rom player wasnt capable of doing that, then I stopped. Couldn't stand playing it on a gameboy, as it was wayyyyyyy slower then I was used to.

You guys also remember the hassle about getting mew in the red/blue version? someone told me it was near this cave somewhere, I was searching there for like 3 hours, never got one. Someone had it tho, I guess with a gameshark or something.

Good old times... 8)

You guys also remember the hassle about getting mew in the red/blue version? someone told me it was near this cave somewhere, I was searching there for like 3 hours, never got one. Someone had it tho, I guess with a gameshark or something.

Good old times... 8)

Had to use a gamesharks, its imposible to get in red and blue, or for that matter any of the games, without anything else.

:) Got the emerald, its danm hard though. 11 hours into the game, only have 12 pokemon (i could catch more, but im to lazy at the moment) and only 2 badges. Takes along time! :? The only hting i dont like is that the game relies on linking up alot... very hard for some things without linking up... (i want pokeblocks!)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm playing ruby atm, about half way through. Only problem with it is that the clock doesn't work so I can't plant any seeds etc. :lol:

Played red, blue and crystal but ruby looks alot better.

I'm 18 and I still play.

*shrug*

On blue I honestly got all 150 without gameshark :wink:

Good old times... 8)

Had to use a gamesharks, its imposible to get in red and blue, or for that matter any of the games, without anything else.

I think otherwise... On blue and red You can get Mew without cheating. This isn't a joke, I did it. ->

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html

See for yourself

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

I'm 18 and I still play.

*shrug*

On blue I honestly got all 150 without gameshark :wink:

Good old times... 8)

I think otherwise... On blue and red You can get Mew without cheating. This isn't a joke, I did it. ->

See for yourself

"The only true method of getting Mew is getting Mew directly from Nintendo, from their promotions." :? I dont really think that means you can get it truthfuly without glitches and gamesharks...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

It's a glitch, but a safe one. A completly unintentional little string of code that they put in accedentally, sorta like MISSINGNO, but without the 'mess up your game' side-effects. :wink:

it's cool that it does work...but I have no idea at all how or why it works...

but it does. :D just tried it hehe, now got myself a Mew at lvl 7 with Ice Beam and Psychic...don't...sound...nerdy...

*phew

:P

korla3eaqd3.jpg

I had a Mew on Pokemon blue ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It's a glitch, but a safe one. A completly unintentional little string of code that they put in accedentally, sorta like MISSINGNO, but without the 'mess up your game' side-effects. :wink:

I've used Gameshark and the Missingno code countless times on Blue and Red, my game was never messed up. Actually, the only time I can think of Gameshark messing up my game was with Super Smash Bros. for the N64, and that was my fault. I messed up entering the code in. Wanted to play as the Master Hand. :oops:

poor charizard :( I feel for you, when I played pokemon(red version), my nephew saved over my game when I had 149 monsters and legit lvl 100 pokemon, I nearly cried.....

When I was in grade 5 I caught all pokemon on my red version. 8)

Later the game got really glitchy and wouldn't let me save my game,and it deleted my file with 150 pokemon. :(

Oh and about Mew,the rumor about getting one by moving a truck was false because I tried it,unless I messed up somehow.

A friend of mine won a Mew in a Toys R Us contest that involved some sort of scratch ticket. :?

3hitssigfw3.png

Crazy voice:

Pokemon!?!

With the Poke and the Mon and the bit where the guy comes out....

What the hell are you on about??!

And you have to be the most gullible person ever to fall for the 'mew under the truck' cheat.

Crazy voice:

Pokemon!?!

And you have to be the most gullible person ever to fall for the 'mew under the truck' cheat.

the real way to get him without game-shark is probably even more far-fetched IMO, and I should know, I tried both :P

yes, I am gullible :D

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Crazy voice:

Pokemon!?!

I'm not sure but it sounds like the episode an episode of the simpsons. There's a kid and he says in a little voice. I want to be a pok̮̩̉̉mon. Then Bill Cosby says Pok̮̩̉̉mon!?! With the Poke and the Mon and the bit where the guy comes out....

You guys made me go out and find my red and yellow versions. Only found yellow. Now all I need is my gameboy

:oops:

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Oh and about Mew,the rumor about getting one by moving a truck was false because I tried it,unless I messed up somehow.

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for even bothering to read the link I posted before bashing it and claming it doesn't work :roll:

/sarcasm

I'll post it again since ITS NOT THE "MOVE THE TRUCK" GLITCH, ths one is recently discovered and you probably never heard of it.

And yes, it works, ask Korla who just tried it and posted that it works... Can I make this any clearer?

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg