85 Slayer + 3 Whips inside 2 hours of achieving it :]

8\10.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Camping isn't a good way to get whips, most people(like me would want to get them on task). 9/10 I want that level. 10/10 for drops, 3 whips in 2 hours plus a solo ss? Lucky day.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Nothing wrong with camping... People do it at every monster, just not all of them drop whips... Why spend months getting 85 slayer and not actually trying to make money from it?...

Its like getting 91 RC and then using crafting Bloods :o

10/10

Extreme luck :)

3/10 for camping but nice drops

btw i got 2 whips in my first task and 2 more 3 tasks later 8 total and im not even 87 slayer yet. and dont expect that kind of luck anymore

Shadow_Latio.png

MY RSN IS Shadow latio

My Xbox gamertag is Wat Is Aim

Currently on back on RS :D.

Yeah, my plan was get 85 slayer then stay at abbys for maxed melee. lol ;)

^ Same. But I might do some more slayer, it's so addictive. Did you wore a ring of wealth when you got your whips? 10/10 that's an nice level to have. :thumbup:

oie_080707215636np9.png

Yeah, my plan was get 85 slayer then stay at abbys for maxed melee. lol ;)

^ Same. But I might do some more slayer, it's so addictive. Did you wore a ring of wealth when you got your whips? 10/10 that's an nice level to have. :thumbup:

Yeah, I'm a ring of wealth man.

In all honesty you should camp if you wanna camp, its great money and decent xp. You've earned the right to kill them, just don't take worlds with more then 3 people in it.

10/10, grats on the levels and drops, nice range level ;)

Thanks, had 99 since before hunter came out (Hates chinners).

Slayer Tower isn't the only place to kill Abyssal Demons.. there is another one that many people don't know about...

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Camping isn't a good way to get whips, most people(like me would want to get them on task). 9/10 I want that level. 10/10 for drops, 3 whips in 2 hours plus a solo ss? Lucky day.
camping is a good way to get whip bcuz its non-stop battlin the abbys, if u jus did them on task thts time on other tasks tht ur battlin :lol:

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

They probably know about it, its just a pain to get to. And I don't want to use up inventory space with a dramen/lunar staff. Gratz on getting 3 whips the same day you get 85slayer. I want that level.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence